Chapter 14 - Late

Breaking Point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay! That's all for this morning. Go take your lunch but be back before 1, okay?" The group's dance instructor said earning a loud cheer of 'yes' from the girls. 


"So what do you want for lunch guys? Let's just order" Soyeon said after their instructor leave the room. 


"Wow Soyeonie, what's the occasion?" Yuqi unnie as Shuhua pick up her bag making the others to look at her. 


"Unnie, I'll not be able to join you for lunch. I have something important thing to do. Also, I'll not be attending the afternoon practice, CEO-nim already knew it. I'm going now, don't worry. Enjoy your lunch guys!" the maknae said looking at Soyeon, causing Soojin to be sad. 


"Mmhhhh okay Shushu. Just call me if you need help okay? Be careful and eat Shu" Soyeon said as she approach the maknae giving the latter a pat on the head. 


Shuhua smiles to her unnies, well except to Soojin, before goong out of the room. 


"Where do you think would Shuhua go guys?" Miyeon curiously ask the girls earning an i-don't-know answer from them. 


"Yuqi-ah, Shuhua didn't tell you something? I just felt something's off on Shuhua since breakfast. She's not usually quiet and the way she looked at everyone of us is something I can't pin point" Minnie ask making the others to look at Yuqi, who immediately shook her head. 


"Let's just Shuhua do her things unnies, besides our maknae is brave and smart. She know what she's doing okay? For now, let's just order because I'm hungry" Yuqi said earning an 'okay' from her unnies. 


Meanwhile, Soojin is just there listening to the girls conversation. She also wants to know where Shuhua will be but her thoughts is focused on a certain topic, her dinner with her dad later. She's rehearsing the things she wants to say on her mind ensuring that her dad will know every reason she has. 


~~~~~

"Okay, that's all for today guys. You all did great, as always. You can go now" With what their instructor said, the girls immediately run to their things and fix their mess, excited about the thought of going home. The clock reads 7:30 pm and the girls are surely hungry. 


"Guys, I'll head straight to my parents house. I'll be back before midnight" Soojin breaks the silence making the girls to stop what their doing and look at her. 


"Mmhhh okay unnie. Just call us if you need something okay?" Yuqi said as the otherd nod their heads. 


Soojin leaves the room after saying goodbye to her members and went straight to their house. 


~~~~~~

"What did Hui told us? That Shuhua girl pushed him? And you did nothing?! Soojin!!" That's the first thing Soojin heard after her mom open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter