Chapter 12 - Tipsy

Breaking Point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin went back to the practice room after composing herself. There, she witness a laughing Shuhua far from the Shuhua who talked to her a moment ago. Shuhua look at her and her expression changed from happy to a cold one making Soojin walk away from her and seat at the corner of the room. 


Hours of practice were done and the girls are all ready to leave when Shuhua said something making Soojin's heart ache a little.


"Unnies, I'll be with Elkie now so I'll not go home with you. I'll just call manager later to pick me up. Bye!" the maknae said before going out, almost running, to meet Elkie at the lobby. 

 

Soojin just stare at the door thinking about Shuhua and Elkie, as she remember Elkie's confession to Shuhua that happened last year. 'Why would she go out with her? Are they dating?" she thought as image of Shuhua and Elkie being sweet to each other bother the hell out of her. 

 

"Soojinie let's go. And please stop staring at the door like you wanna burn it." Minnie said making Soojin to turn to her and sigh. 

 

After grabbing her bag, the five of them went home with Soojin still thinking about Shuhua. 

 

10 o'clock pm and Soojin's phone rang making her to fall from the bed and make a soft tud. 'Ouch' she thought as she look for the caller on her phone. Her eyes widened as she reads the name of the caller. 


Babyy Calling...... 


With a trembling hand, she answered. 

 

"Shu..." she softly said as nervouseness crept into her whole system.

 

"Hello? is this Soojin? This is Elkie, sorry to bother you but can you pick up Shuhua here at (Bar Address). She's drunk. I tried to call your manager but it's out of reach" The person on the other line said, making Soojin to stand immediately and grab her purse. 


"Yes I'll pick her up. Just stop her on drinking more" She said before ending the call and went out of the dorm. 


'Why did you drink Shu?' she asked as she hails a cab and go to the address that Elkie gave her. 

 

Minutes later she arrived at the said bar, it's a private bar exclusive for idols like them so she knows Shuhua's safe from paparazzi. She immediately went inside and look for Shuhua. There, at the farthest corner of the bar, is a drunken Shuhua smiling at her as soon as she saw the older. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter