Chapter 17 - Look

Breaking Point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three months since Soojin started courting Shuhua. The older never fails to cook for the maknae every single morning with a stem of white rose and hand written letters. Shuhua will be lying if she'll say that it didn't touch her but she'll never say it to Soojin, not now. 


The group made their comeback a month ago and they are so happy to meet their fans again. Shuhua limits her skinship to Soojin that caused different opinions from their supporters, some said they're on a fight while some said they're just tired. Soojin tried to make moves on Shuhua on cam like holding onto Shuhua's arms or putting her chin on Shuhua's shoulder while hugging Shuhua that the maknae let her to do. They'll say their comfortable but still not as comfortable as before. 


"Shuhua, do you have something to do today? Can you accompany me to the grocery store? I need some ingredients for the pasta I'm cooking later" Soojin said as soon as she enters the maknae room. Shuhua is busy on her phone giggling at something she's seeing. 


"Mmhhhh now?" The maknae ask while grinning still looking at her phone. 


'What is funny? Is she texting someone?' Soojin thought looking at Shuhua who's now giggling at her phone. Soojin shrugs her thoughts away as she don't want to question Shuhua even though she's dying to know who the maknae is texting. 


"Yes, can you?" She ask looking hopeful at the maknae who is now looking at her also. 


"Okay, I'll just change unnie. Wait me at the living room" The maknae said before going to her dresser to get some clothes. Soojin just nod before exiting Shuhua's room and change her clothes also. After changing she went to the living room and seat at the sofa, waiting for Shuhua to finished changing. 


Minutes later, Shuhua exited her room looking beautiful even in her simple sweatshirt and pants with a pair of shoes. 


"What are you wearing unnie?" Shuhua ask Soojin who is busy checking the maknae out. 


"Mmhhhh clothes?" She said, unsure of her answer as Shuhua looks at her with a frown. 


"You're wearing a 'short short' skirt and a sleeveless shirt going to the grocery store?" Shuhua said looking at Soojin from her skirt up to her shirt. 


"uhhmmm yes? why?" Soojin said looking confused at Shuhua. 


"Change your clothes or we're not going" Shuhua said in a warning voice before slumping at the sofa. Soojin didn't know what to do as Shuhua looks at her with piercing gaze.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter