Chapter 3 - Fine

Breaking Point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month passed by quickly. The girls were busy preparing for their upcoming comeback. Soojin is now dating Hui again. Shuhua was there when Soojin met Hui to make everything between them official. She will never forget how huge was Hui's smile. A gesture she wants to ripped off from his face. Yet, she can't do anything but sit there and watched the whole sweet-sh*t-scene in front of her, well not really in front because Soojin is oblivious about her presence so she was hiding behind a post outside the cafe where Soojin and Hui was. She was also beside Soojin when the girl called her dad to inform him about the boy. She also heard Soojin's father said "You'll marry a man and a man only".


A month passed by but nothing changed between them, or so as Soojin's thought only. She doesn't really know what's inside Shuhua's head. If you'll ask Soojin, the maknae is still sweet, clingy and affectionate towards her so every inch of worry that Shuhua might be angry at her vanishes. It is also been a month since Hui and her go on dates. And now Soojin is going to tell her members about them. 


"So what's this all about?" Soyeon is the only one who dared to break the silence between the girls, who are seated round facing each other. 


"I have something to say and please don't be surprise or angry" She said while looking at the other members face one by one until her gaze landed on her, Shuhua, who gave her an encouraging smile. 


"What?! You are dating Shuhua?!" Yuqi suddenly burst out that caused the others to widened their eyes towards Soojin asking for answer. 


"No! That's not what I want to say" She said, quickly denying Yuqi's statement making Shuhua's face hard for a split seconds and then back to her smiling face. 


"Oh, I thought you're finally bended" Miyeon said earning a giggle from Minnie. 


"No, no, why would I be bended?" Soojin continued not remembering that her girlfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter