Chapter 6 - Lies

Breaking Point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cold rushed on Shuhua's whole body as she dropped her phone on the floor not minding if it's broken or not. Her surrounding seems to shut down as she can't hear anything but her heart crashing into tiny pieces. Tears started to stream down her face while image of Soojin cuddling with Hui flooded her mind. 


"No Shu, don't break down. Soojin unnie will not do that to you. She said she loves you right? You need to trust her" She said convincing herself while wiping the tears on her face. But what she heard from the boy created a big scar not only on her heart but also on her trust to Soojin. 


Shuhua let herself cry for a moment before she decided to went back to her room after cleaning her face on Soojin's bathroom. She cannot let the other girls to notice that she cried. 


Arriving at her room, her doubts started to succumb her system making her kneel while clutching to avoid making sound as she helplessly cry in pain, again. 


She trust Soojin so much to the extent that she will give her the opportunity to explain why Hui and her slept together in one room without informing her. She loves Soojin so much that even if it's hurting her so much she cannot let the older go. She just need to trust her unnie. So she just always keep everything she's feeling to herself until Soojin is ready to explain to her. 


~~~~

"Shu, where going to the company in an hour" Soyeon said while knocking on Shuhua's room. 


"Okay captain! I'll just prepare" Shuhua, on the other side, said enthusiastically that made Soyeon slightly chuckle 'Baby Shu is always energetic' she thought as she made her way to the others room to inform them about their schedule. 


Meanwhile, Shuhua was still on the floor when Soyeon knocked on her door. 'Such a great actress Yeh Shuhua' she thought laughing mentally for being such a liar. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter