Chapter 18 - Please

Breaking Point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah unnie!  Why did you left me there?" A panting Shuhua said as soon as she enters their dorm. She was greeted by Minnie and Yuqi at the couch, shocked at her shout. She roam her eyes at the kitchen,  checking if her unnie is there but failed. 


"Mmhhh where is Soojin unnie guys?" She asked the two girl while slightly scratching the back of her head as Yuqi glares at her.


"She's not here Shu, I thought you're with her? She's still not home" Minnie said as she continue watching with Yuqi. 


"Huh? She went home before me. Why is she not here?" She murmur to herself as she made her way to her bedroom. She immediately lock her door and lay on her bed still thinking where did Soojin go. 


"Should I call her?" She said to herself, comtemplating if she'll call her unnie or not. 


"Arggghhh!!" 10 minutes of arguing with herself, Shuhua fishes her phone on her pocket immediately dials the olders number. 


"Why is she not answering?" She said as she dial Soojin's number for the 6th time now. 


"Arghhhh answer the damn phone Jin" She said as she's now standing on her room with hand gripping her hair. 


She did another 3 calls but all of them fell into Soojin's mailbox. She's now nervous, thinking that something happened to her unnie. 


"Aishhh Shu, think! Where do you think Jinjin will go?!" she asked angrily to herself. 


"Aisshh I'll just find her" She said as she prepare herself to leave the house when her phone suddenly ding, indicating she has a notification. 


From: Unknown Number

Shuhua we need to talk. Meet me at [address]. 1pm sharp. It's about Soojin. 


Her brows frowned as soon as she finished reading the message, thinking who is the unknown texter and what do they need to talk about Soojin. 


To: Unknown Number

Did you do something bad to her? I swear I'll kill you if you did. 


She replied angrily as fear crept into her system. 


From: Unknown Number

I know waht you are talking about. Just go to the address I sent you. I'll be waiting. 


She look at her watch to see the time. '12:16, I still have time. I swear if it's a prank ...' she thought as she exited their dorm ignoring the calls from her two unnies. 


She immediately hails a cab and told the adress to the driver. Minutes later she arrive at a restaurant. She enters the place, not sure if she got the right adress. She was greeted by a woman in her mid-40's. 


"Good day! Do you have any reservation?" the woman said as she welcome her. 


"Mmhhh I'm meeting someone here. I'm not sure if there's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter