Chapter 2 - Okay

Breaking Point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin felt drained from her conversation with her father. She cannot seem to understand why her father thinks like that. Now, she can't think of any way on how to tell Shuhua without hurting her beloved maknae. 

Flashback (Soojin and Mr. Seo's Conversation) 

"I-i have a b-oyfriend, dad" She said, not thinking straight as she uttered those words that made Mr. Seo smile wide. 


"That's great to know Soojin, I really knew you wouldn't disappoint me daughter. So who's the boy?" Mr. Seo happily asked, wide grin dances on his face. 


"I-i will introduce him to you one of these days dad. I'll just call you when" she said as if spitting poison from . Every word she utters felt like chains clutching her heart, aching for Shuhua. 


"Okay, better make it fast Soojin. You know me" Her father said with a threatening tone. 


"Yes dad" She said defeatedly. All throughout their remaining conversation, Soojin cannot bring herself to listen to her dad's words all she can think about was Shuhua and her possible reaction about everything that'll happen. 


Flashback Ends


She is now on her way back to their dorm. Wanting to think for possible ways to solve her problem, she decided to walk. For every steps she takes it causes her to sigh deeper until she arrive at their dorm without really realizing it. 


Soojin looks at the door blanky, contemplating whether to tell Shuhua now or look for the best moment to drop the bomb, but she knew that if she will prolongs hiding it from the youngest, the greater the pain Shuhua will feel. 


*Sigh*


"She will understand" she quitely said before putting a wide smile on her face and went inside the dorm. 


"I'm home!" She shouted while taking off her shoes. 


"Unnieeeee! Cook for me please! Miyeon unnie don't want to make spam rice for me" Shuhua shouted as soon as she saw Soojin. The youngest made her way to her unnie while pouting and giving her best to do a puppy face, which of course worked on Soojin. 


"Haha okay Shu, let me just change my clothes and I'll cook for you" She said pinching the youngest cheeks earning a soft gigle from the girl. 


"By the way, where's  the other girls?" Soojin said while softly caressing the maknae's cheeks. 


"At the company, you know that those three loves their studios so much" Shuhua cutely said while hugging Soojin from the side. 

 

"If I didn't really know that Soojin is straight, I would definitely doubt your relationship with each other" Miyeon said as she made her way to the two. Yes, the other member's didn't know about their relationship. Soojin is still not ready to be out, most probably because she's scared to his father, while Shuhua doesn't care if they'll knew or not the only thing that is important to her is Soojin loves her the same way she does. 


"You're just jealous I'm not sweet towards you!" the maknae sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter