Chapter 5 - Really?

Breaking Point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shu, I'll not be home until dinner, dad wants to have dinner with me" Soojin said as soon as she enter the maknae's room witnessing the maknae playing with her dogs. 


"Okay unnie, I'll just sleep to your room later, cuddle with me when you come back" Shuhua said not looking at Soojin and still playing with her babies. 


"Alright babe, but please don't eat on my bed" Soojin said slightly chuckling remembering how her girlfriend loves to eat snacks on her bed. 


"Aye aye captain!" the maknae said while saluting her hands and went back with playing. 


"Give me my kiss now Shu, you're only giving attention to them but not me" Soojin said pretending to be hurt as Shuhua stands up from her place and gives Soojin a sweet long kiss. 


"Better?" Shuhua said placing her forehead on the olders forehead. 


"Mmhhhh, i love you" Soojin said smiling. 


"I love you too, now go unnie you don't want your dad be angry at you for making him wait" Shuhua said retreating from the hug. 


"Bye Shu! see you later" The older said before kissing Shuhua on the cheeks and went out of the dorm. 


~~~~~~~

"Shuhua-yah let's watch some drama, I'm bored Soyeonie is still at the company while Miyeon and Minnie unnie are having their date" Yuqi said as soon as she saw Shuhua on the living room. 


"Okay, open the tv and let's pick what drama to watch" Shuhua said while looking at Yuqi. 


The maknae's settled themselves to the couch with snacks on both of their hands, they are watching a drama about a boy cheating on her wife while the wife knows what he was doing. 


"Why can't she just file a divorce with him, he's an !" Yuqi shouted while wiping her tears. 


"Maybe she loves him very much" Shuhua defended, she can see herself on the girls situation the only different is, Soojin loves her and only using Hui for the older's father wish. 


"No! cheating is cheating! We should pick ourselves first before anyone" Yuqi answered still bawling her eyes out. 


"When you're inlove nothing seems right and wrong, you can do everything for your partner, even if it means hurting yourself" She said looking straightly at the tv as Yuqi turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter