She

Barista and TV star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu’s House

 

“You have a nice house.”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes at that comment as if a big superstar would be impressed by anyone else’s house. And yes, Woohyun came along with Sunggyu the latter had no other choice, he needed a ride. Myungsoo left him without a wallet; the younger was in a hurry.

“Thank you for the ride; you may leave.”

“Aren’t you going to invite me over for a cup of coffee?”

“Ani.”

“Tea?”

“No!”

“Fine, water, I’m thirsty”, Woohyun gave Sunggyu his famous puppy eyes, “Please~~~~.”

“Fine, get in” Sunggyu blocked Woohyun way in, “You drink the water and leave, you hear me?”

“Why, ~~?” Woohyun smirked, scanning Sunggyu from head to toe “Are you scared I’d do something else?”

Sunggyu took a deep breath to control himself; he can’t say more Woohyun was kind enough to give him a ride “So, full of yourself, get in.”

 

Everything screamed café; coffee vibes ruled the house as if Sunggyu’s life revolved around coffee and coffee machines, even the way he decorated his house gave a café vibe something Woohyun never seen before. People usually escape their work environment when they are home, unlike Sunggyu, who transferred his café into his house.

“You have a different taste; I like it.”

Sunggyu placed the cup of water in front of Woohyun, “Thanks, drink it and leave.”

Woohyun was far from leaving; he settled on one of the sofas to enjoy his water, “Mind if I the TV?”

“Whatever, I’m going to change, don’t move and don't touch anything.”

Woohyun saluted Sunggyu “Yes, sir.”

 

Sunggyu’s room

Sunggyu sighed walking into his bedroom, the mess from last night was still there, reminding him of what happened. It broke his heart to have his brother go through this, Sunggyu worked hard to avoid such situation it wasn’t only Myungsoo who wanted to get a hug he badly wanted to hug his brother and comfort him. Myungsoo asking to get a hug frequently made it hard to refuse again.

Sunggyu closed the window and crouched on his knees to pick up the cup of water Myungsoo gave him last night, the water spilt on the carpet dried already. However, the memory was still fresh, sometimes Sunggyu wished he could erase those bad feelings and memories like how water vibrate fast.

“Everything okay?”

“” Sunggyu jumped at the sudden appearance and dropped the cup again, he specifically asked Woohyun not to move and stay there, “I told you not to follow me!”

Woohyun smiled inviting himself into the room, “And you thought I’d listen?” he then crouched on his knees next to Sunggyu, “Didn’t you learn by now I don’t listen to anyone and do things my way?”

“Hmm, and it’s annoying.”

Woohyun wanted to grab the cup from the floor. But, Sunggyu jumped backwards thinking Woohyun was reaching for him, it a reaction he can’t sometimes control especially with strangers, he feels like a target for everyone.

Woohyun backed as well not sure what he did wrong, he was aiming for the cup for sure “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it.”

“No- it’s fine”,

Sunggyu rose from the floor, and Woohyun did the same, “I wasn’t going to touch you, I swear.”

“Can you please leave? I’ll be down in a minute.”

“Hmm, sure.”

“Woohyun wait”, Sunggyu picked the cup and gave it to Woohyun, “Find the kitchen and leave it there.”

Call him stupid, but any gesture from Sunggyu makes Woohyun smile, “Araso.”

 

Living room

The sofa arrangements reflected Haphephobia; everything was seated separately, the long sofa where three or two persons can use isn’t there which was impressive, Sunggyu managed to make his house as comfortable as he could for himself and friends and family.

Minutes later, Sunggyu joined Woohyun with two cups of coffee this time “Sorry about earlier.”

Woohyun smiled taking the cup of coffee, “If it means you’d make me coffee every time this happens then I don’t mind.”

“Geez, didn’t anyone tell you you’re cheesy??”

“What do you mean ‘tell me’, Fans love me for that, it’s my talent.”

“Very annoying.”

Woohyun waited until Sunggyu drink from his coffee before he asked, “Why did you do it?”

“Do what?”

“Hug your brother, if you knew this would happen then why did you do it?”

Woohyun couldn’t understand Sunggyu’s smile, it has a lot of pain, but he wasn’t sure, Sunggyu is hard to read, “just because I have Haphephobia doesn’t mean I don’t need hugs and touches.”

“That doesn’t make any sense, why would you need something painful?”

“Because I’m human too Woohyun, everyone needs it I’m just unlucky to develop a reaction to it.”

“Do you always react that bad? I mean last time I touched you did you also go to the hospital?”

The guilt shown on Woohyun’s face made Sunggyu feel bad, “Ani, I didn’t go to the hospital.”

“Then, why-?”

“Myungsoo got carried away and accidentally squeezed me, which is more than I can handle that’s why.”

“Isn’t there a way? A cure?” Sunggyu shook his head, “I heard therapy helps.”

“Probably.”

“Don’t you want to try it?”

“No, I’m fine this way.”

“Haven’t you like- what I’m trying to say is-”

Sunggyu chuckled understanding what Woohyun is trying to ask, “Date someone?”

“Hmm, that.”

“I did.”

“You did!!”

“Surprised?”

“Hmm, very!! Wah, he is so lucky!!”

“She, it's a she!!! I told you I’m straight!”

“Yeah, yeah and what happened? Where is she?” Sunggyu chuckled, “Did you ever kiss?”

Woohyun whined when he heard the doorbell, and it made Sunggyu laugh, Woohyun can turn into a baby, “I’ll tell you later.”

“Why, ~~~??? Come back here, let’s ignore the door.”

Sunggyu instead ignored Woohyun and answered the door; he found his friend Hoya by the door probably done from his training session early today.

“Hey”, Hoya walked in taking off his jacket and hang it as if he’s done this many time, “Dongwoo said you were at the hospital.”

“I had a panic attack; it’s not a big deal.”

Hoya was used to Sunggyu’s panic attacks; he’s been with his for a long time that he witnessed them himself; actually, Hoya and Dongwoo won’t panic the way Myungsoo did they know what to do.

“Did it need a hospital?”

“Ani, Myungsoo panicked.”

“Hmm, I figured, I’m glad you’re okay, buddy.”

“Thanks, come in.”

Hoya’s eyes widen to find his famous friend sitting on Sunggyu’s sofa drinking coffee as if it was his own house, “Woohyun?”

“Hello, my friend.”

“What are you doing here? Wah, so now you’re stalking Sunggyu!!”

“For your information, I took care of your friend when you weren’t around.”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, “You gave me a ride, stop making a big deal out of it.”

“For someone like you, I’m a hero”, Woohyun said proudly brushing his hair back with his fingers.

“Hmm, imagine how bad it will be if he took the bus!” Hoya added.

“YAH!”

Hoya and Woohyun chuckled teasing Sunggyu, which was okay Sunggyu doesn’t need everyone around him to get all serious and sensitive when it comes to his case, it would make things uncomfortable.

“I don’t know what’s going between you two, but it’s entertaining.”

“Very funny!! Glad I entertained you!”

“We” Woohyun pointed at himself then at Sunggyu, “We entertain him.”

“So, annoying!”

 

After hours of talking and teasing and joking, Woohyun’s body gave up on him and ended up sleeping while he was sitting on the sofa. He’s been up since morning following Sunggyu everywhere, so Sunggyu being a good host covered him with a blanket.

“What are you doing, Sunggyu?”

“What do you mean?”

“This.”

“Covering him?”

“You know what I mean.”

“No, I don’t please do explain.”

“I mean Woohyun, letting him into your life.”

“Why? I can’t make friends other than you and Dongwoo?”

“That’s not what I meant.”

“Is it because he is your friend and I happen to invade your work friends’ area!”

Hoya wasn’t going to lie to his friend, Sunggyu knows him too well, so he nodded “That’s one of the reasons.”

“I didn’t ask Woohyun to follow me everywhere.”

“Woohyun is famous! Do you know what famous people do??? They are always surrounded by people and fans and reporters, being a friend with someone like Woohyun isn’t easy.”

“What am I supposed to do!! Kick him out?”

“Yes!! It’s not something hard on you to do; you kick everyone out.”

“Well that’s my life, I get to choose who stays and who leaves.”

“So, you want him to stay?”

“I don’t want to talk about this, find another hobby Hoya other than sticking your nose into others business.”

Sunggyu rose from the sofa to go to the kitchen, but Hoya’s words stopped him, “Do you love him?”

“No!” Sunggyu turned, facing his friend, “Watch your words, Hoya.”

Probably not love Hoya wasn't sure but his friend definitely likes Woohyun, Hoya knows his friend too well, “What about her?” Hoya pointed at the girl in the picture that was on the table. “What if she found out?”

“There is nothing to be found!”

“Your picture with him is all over the internet!”

“It doesn’t mean anything.”

“I hope you know what you’re doing”, Hoya rose from the sofa and tapped Woohyun’s shoulder, “Yah, wake up.”

“Hmm?” Woohyun was still tired eyes, half-closed, “What- let me sleep; I’m tired.”

“YAH, wake up and sleep in your house”, Hoya pulled Woohyun to stand, “Let’s go.”

“Araso, Araso,” Woohyun pushed Hoya off him to say goodbye to Sunggyu, “Take a rest; you had a long day.”

“Hmm.”

“I’ll see you tomorrow?”

Sunggyu gave Hoya a brief glace who rolled his eyes at his friend’s answer, before he returned it to Woohyun, “Sure.”

 

 

 

Yadong House

 

“Stubborn”, Hoya threw his jacket on the bed getting his husband’s attention, Dongwoo was reading a book relaxing in bed after a long day at the café, running a café without Sunggyu isn’t easy, customers have endless demands, it was impossible to satisfy them.

“Are you okay?”

“How can anyone be okay when you have Sunggyu as your friend.”

Dongwoo smiled thinking his husband is just worried about Sunggyu, “I talked to him, Myungsoo panicked it wasn’t a big deal.”

“I’m not talking about his stupid panic attack.”

“You’re not?”

“I’m talking about his stupid, stubborn head that is made of rocks for sure.”

“I don’t understand, did you two fight?”

“NO!!!”

Dongwoo closed the book and got off the bed to hug his angry husband, “Then what is it?”

“He is hanging out with Woohyun now.”

Dongwoo backed a little blinking, not understanding why his husband is angry at something like that, “So?”

“So!! SO???? Is that all you’ve got?”

Dongwoo being Dongwoo pecked Hoya’s lips, angry Hoya is hot to him, plus it’s also his way to calm him down, which did the trick btw.

“He can’t be a friend with Woohyun.”

“Baby, honey~~, you might think you can control Sungyeol’s life but not Sunggyu, he is not your brother and definitely won’t care about what you think.”

“You think I don’t know that!!”

“So, just give up, let the man socialize

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter