Hug me

Barista and TV star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yadong Home

 

Dongwoo watched his husband busy creating a routine for his next group for almost three hours before he decided to interrupt him and talk.

Howon didn’t tell him the reason behind Sungyeol’s visit, judging from their relationships Dongwoo knew Sungyeol had something big to tell his brother.

“Honey, why don’t you rest? I made juice for you.”

Howon wiped his sweat with a towel, “Thanks, babe, I need a break.”

“How about a massage?”

Who would say no for a massage!!! Howon laid on his stomach and Dongwoo took it as a yes, so he climbed on his back to perform his magic with his hands.

“Why do I have the honour of such a service?”

“Because you work hard”, Dongwoo kissed the back of his husband’s head, “And I love you.”

Hoya turned his head enough to peck Dongwoo’s lips, “I love you too.”

Dongwoo took his time massaging his husband back then joined him for a drink before he takes a shower, “So~~, how is Sungyeol?”

“I don’t know why you’re asking?”

“He looked worried yesterday.”

“Ah~~ that, he told me about his date.”

“He did?” Dongwoo found it weird that Sungyeol needed Howon’s approval for a date, isn’t he old enough to choose the one he wants to date! It’s not like Howon consulted anyone when he married him.

“Hmm, some girl at college.”

“Girl? Are you sure?”

“Hmm, he told me himself.”

Dongwoo could swear he’s seen Sungyeol looking at Myungsoo romantically, but he could be wrong, “I thought he likes Myungsoo.”

“YAH!!”

Dongwoo startled at that, almost spilling his drink, “What is wrong with you!!”

“Don’t feed him such a thing!!”

“Feed who?”

“Sungyeol! My dear brother!!”

“Why Sungyeol’s date has anything to do with you?”

“It means nothing as long as he doesn’t invade my territory!”

“Huh?”

“You and Sunggyu, I don’t want him to get involved in relationships with people related to you two.”

“That doesn’t make any sense.”

“He’ll mess it up I know he’s going to mess it up eventually and ruin whatever I have with you or Sunggyu.”

“Did you tell him that?”

“Yes, I did”, Hoya sighed, he had to confess his husband knows him too well, “Fine, I know he lied to me, I know it’s not some chick he likes, anyone can tell it’s that pretty boy Myungsoo!! Damn those dimples.”

“So, you knew he lied but decided to ignore it and move on.”

“Myungsoo isn’t a kid, and neither is my brother, I know Sunggyu’s brother won’t like these games and leaves him for lying to me.”

“Wow, you’re mean.”

“I’m not mean!! I’m just looking after my people!! Why doesn’t he find his own away from me!!”

“Why do you treat him like that??? He is your brother.”

“…”

“You know he lied to impress you, don’t you?” Hoya nodded, “Then what is it?”

“Nothing, he just proved me right, he doesn’t deserve Myungsoo he backed out from his first battle.”

“Hoya!”

“Who chooses his brother over the love of his life!! And I’m not a great brother, to begin with!!”

“You’re indeed not a great one.”

“I’m not even sorry for what happened, I’m glad it’s over”, Howon rose from the chair, “I’m taking a shower.”

 

 

 

Myungsoo’s apartment

 

Sunggyu passed by his brother’s apartment this time to spend time with him. Lately, Myungsoo returns late from college and sleeps right away or simply stays home too exhausted to leave the house.

Myungsoo looked close to tears that Sunggyu felt like hugging him, but he couldn’t, so he settled for tapping his hand lightly, it felt like he returned miles backwards after Woohyun’s touch the other day.

“Hey, are you okay?”

Myungsoo shook his head a no, “I could really use a hug now, Hyung.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Hey~~~, don’t be”, Myungsoo smiled to assure his brother that he is fine, “Thank you for coming.”

Myungsoo understood his brother and knew that it was selfish to ask for a hug after seeing the picture of him and Woohyun but he felt like shooting his shot maybe Sunggyu will agree.

“Don’t mention it”, Sunggyu then asked since Myungsoo kept on checking his mobile, “Did he call?”

“Hmm”, Myungsoo gave his mobile for his brother, “All-day.”

“That’s good, right? It means he cares.”

“I guess”, Myungsoo took back his mobile, “Hyung, did I make the right decision?”

“Yes, Sungyeol needs a break too to figure out how to get himself out from this mess.”

“What if he couldn’t do it?”

Sunggyu kept his hand hanging over his brother’s hand then retrieved it; he can’t “Then we help him.”

“Really, Hyung? You’d do that for me? I really don’t want to lose him.”

“Of course! You’re all I got.”

“Thank you; I don’t know what I’ll do without you, Hyung.”

“You’d do just fine~~~”, Sunggyu got up, “How about I cook for us?”

Myungsoo nodded with a smile, “Can you spend the night over too?”

“Aigo~~, such a kid. Yeah, sure.”

 

After dinner, each brother took a couch for himself to sleep on, Myungsoo wanted to spend the night with his brother knowing he needed space, so he joined him at the living room on the couch. It was dark, and they weren’t facing each other, making it easier for Myungsoo to talk.

“Hyung?”

“Hmm?”

“Don’t you miss it?”

“Miss what?”

“Hugging.”

“…”, Sunggyu stayed silent, unable to answer his brother, it’s been years now since his brother got used to his condition he never thought this question would ever pop from Myungsoo again.

“Hyung?”

“Ani, you can’t miss something so uncomfortable, right?”

“Don’t you want to try again at least?”

It’s not like he didn’t try it, but it was a feeling Sunggyu wanted to forget, “Myungie~~, what’s going on?”

Myungsoo sat on the couch with his messy hair and Sunggyu copied him switching on the lamp next to him, “How does it feel to be touched?”

“It burns,” Sunggyu said it with a smile, hoping it won’t affect Myungsoo knowing how it feels, the last thing he wants to do is make his younger brother worry about him.

“Y-Yah, don’t smile while you say that!”

“How am I supposed to say it?” Sunggyu frowned, “Like this?”

“Hyung~~, this isn’t funny.”

Sunggyu chuckled, “You’re weird, kiddo, go back to sleep. I have to wake up early in the morning.”

Myungsoo whistled, “Someone got a date.”

“It’s not a date; I just accepted hanging out with him, nothing more nothing less.”

“Is it because you have Haphephobia? Is that why you don’t want to give it a try?”

“Myungsoo.”

“Why don’t you get help? A therapy maybe.”

“Woohyun knows, and he doesn’t seem to mind.”

“That’s perfect, then what’s stopping you?”

“Really, Myung? You’re actually asking me that question!”

Myungsoo then remembered, “Aw that.”

“Yes, that, now can we get back to sleep” Sunggyu laid again after switching off the lamp.

“Are you going to tell him?”

“…”

“Hyung?”

“…”

“Hyung, there is no way you slept that fast, answer me.”

“…”

Myungsoo sighed defeated; Sunggyu’s head is made of rocks, “Good night, Hyung.”

Sunggyu opened his eyes again after he made sure his brother fell asleep, unable to sleep again. So, he walked to the balcony and lightened up a cigarette to kill time until he is drowsy again.

“I don’t know if it will last to tell him, Myung”, Sunggyu inhaled the smoke, “It’s just a game anyway, and everything will be gone when the game is over.”

 

 

 

Innisfree GREEN CAFE

 

Woohyun smiled opening the door to the café before working hours, Sunggyu left the door open for him even though they’re not open yet, which is a massive development, it means Sunggyu is accepting his existence for now.

“Morning Mr Barista.”

Sunggyu placed the cup of coffee on the table for Woohyun to take, “I thought I told you my name.”

“True, but you didn’t allow me to call you by your name yet.”

“Idiot, me giving you my name is permission itself.”

Woohyun pouted, “Hey~~.”

“Wah, a baby! Fine, I take it back, you’re not an idiot.”

This time Woohyun grinned, “So, does that mean I get to call you Hyung?”

“Yah! We’re only two years difference, call me by my name.”

“Yes” Sunggyu chuckled when Woohyun fisted his hand happily, “Say Sunggyu, I never saw you drink coffee?”

“I don’t drink coffee.”

“Huh?”

“I don’t drink coffee”, Sunggyu repeated calmly.

“But you said it’s your favourite drink!”

“It is indeed my fav, but it doesn’t mean I like to drink it, I only like the smell.”

“You’re a barista, you have a café, you’ve been making coffee like forever, but you never tried one?”

“Hmm.”

“I thought smokers enjoy smoking with coffee.”

“Where did you hear that from?”

“Google.”

“Do you like to rely on google for everything?” Woohyun nodded, “Unbelievable.”

“Me!! You’re unbelieve”, Woohyun grabbed an empty cup pouring in it some of his coffee, “Here, try it.”

“You know I can make my own and try it, right?”

“Right, but this is my half, I want your first sip to be special”, Woohyun pushed it further toward Sunggyu, “Try it.”

“Fine”, Sunggyu didn’t make a face for someone who is drinking black coffee for the first time, Woohyun thought he’d spit it, “I made good coffee.”

“You’re fine with the bitterness?” Sunggyu chuckled, and it made Woohyun realize what was happening, “This isn’t your first time!! Is it????”

“Hmm.”

“You tricked me; you drink coffee and smoke at the same time.”

Sunggyu nodded, still laughing, “I can’t believe you believe everything anyone tells you.”

“Not anyone, only you.”

“Hmm, smooth keep it up. I might fall for you.”

Sunggyu stared at Woohyun’s opened palm, “Half the price, you took half of my coffee!!”

“Yah, you shared that coffee with me. I didn’t ask you to do that.”

“That was when I thought I’m your first, turns out you’re an expert when it comes to coffee.”

“Fine”, Sunggyu pushed half of the money toward Woohyun, “Here, your money.”

This time Woohyun chuckled, “Now who believes anyone easily.”

“You little-”

“Or is it only me who you believe?”

“I-” Sunggyu sank into Woohyun’s eyes for a moment before he pulls it all together and takes back his money, “Customers always right policy, haven’t you heard of it?”

“Hmm, I’ve heard of it, but I’m not your customer.”

“Huh?”

“Your café is not open, yet you can’t count me as a customer.”

“Finish your coffee and leave.”

Sunggyu quickly stormed out to the back to lighten up a cigarette and mainly to avoid Woohyun’s looks, the way that famous TV star looks at him made his heart race, his face flustered and body tingles as if Woohyun’s eyes pierced right through him.

 

 

 

Seoul Engineering university

 

“Myungsoo, slow down”, Myungsoo fasten his pace when he saw the tallboy waiting for him, he truly wants to avoid him right now not to say something he’d regret later, asking for a break was big enough request.

“What!!!”

“I want to talk to you.”

“Fine”, Myungsoo stopped crossing his arms, “What do you want to tell me?”

“Can we sit somewhere? Please?”

“Fine!”

Myungsoo gave up for Sungyeol’s puppy eyes, how can he refuse!! The two ended up in the car sitting quietly both facing the front, Myungsoo knew he’d give in to Sungyeol if he continued looking at his face.

“Myung, I love you.”

“And I love you too”, Sungyeol was about to smile, but then Myungsoo continued, “But this isn’t a way to treat your love ones, is it?”

“You asked for a break!”

“And how is that my fault?”

“It’s not your fault; I’m just, please give me another chance.”

“Look”, Myungsoo turned to face Sungyeol and even held his hand, “I like Hoya Hyung, he is a nice guy but is his approval worth giving upon us?”

“I didn’t give u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter