Why didn't you?

This is not happening!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The three decided to go out. They felt the dorm was too suffocating at the moment. They're all hungry and tired with the events that happened and its only lunch time.

 

Rosé tried to invite Jisoo but declined the offer. Wendy doesn't mind. She's glad she's not facing her wrath anytime sooner.

 

All three of them were wearing hoodies and masks as they walked down the street. Lisa said there's a restaurant they frequent to when they don't want to cook or Jennie's not there to cook for them. They also mentioned that Jennie is currently overseas for a schedule to Wendy’s relief. She's too tired for another confrontation.

 

They sat down in a secluded corner. There were only a few customers in the restaurant. None of them noticed 3 celebrities waiting quietly for their food.

 

After a delicious meal, they called the waiter to order desserts. It was awkward so Wendy decided to speak up.

 

“I just wanted to say thank you.” The two youngest looked at her.

 

“For what, unnie?”Rosé asked.

 

“For not freaking out. I know this is all overwhelming but I’m grateful for the two of you,” Wendy looked down embarrassed.

 

Rosé blushed. She didn’t know she could received such cheesy words from their leader. Lisa giggled, “Unnie! I didn’t know our unnie’s been replaced by a compliment machine. You’re a cheesy one huh?”and laughed.

 

“Well yes, they said I’m actually the greasy one if you get to know more about me,”said Wendy, a smile slowing painting itself on her face.

 

“Now, I’ve been thinking about what Rosé said and decided to just focus more on how to cope with this rather than finding out why. I’m not saying I’m replacing your unnie but if I’m going to be stuck here, might as well fill in the shoes your Wendy left behind.”

 

The two nodded, happy that Wendy finally found her footing. They’re also worried about something but they can’t seem to voice it out.

 

Wendy thought about it a lot while walking here. She’s not giving up on finding out how she got here and how to go home. She’s just going to take care of herself first and try to blend in as Wendy from Blackpink. She shivered. She’s going to have to get used to that.

 

“Now, to address the elephant in the room. How exactly do I do that?” Wendy was suddenly anxious. She is now seeing the light of the matter. She has the face of someone who is in the watchful eye of the public. Any mistake will be ridiculed, any mishap is a scandal. She knows. She got a whole 7 years of experience to back up her claims.

 

Another thing was that she may be an idol ( an out of commission idol really) but she doesn’t know what kind of Blackpink is in this world and if she can step up to the plate. She’s part of a girl group, meaning if the time comes, she has to sing their songs and d-dance (Wendy can already see the light claiming her) their choreography. Not to mention if their songs are still the same. New world, New songs, new choreo? Wendy can already hear the cracks on her back and the a whole cart of patches she has to buy. She hopes she gets to go home before any of their concerts or scheduled comebacks.

 

Did she forget she’s a whole other person in this ? Nope. Not to mention her designated role was to be a leader. I can be yo mom but I ain’t going down with that . She’s freaking afraid. If she goes down, she may drag Blackpink down with her.

 

She sighed, resigning to her fate. Might as well wing it.

 

“Alright since I’m basically a like foreigner here, how do you supposed we do this?”

 

They can see that Wendy is waiting for them to speak up. They’re glad that Wendy sensed the problem and is eager to solve it. How do you they go from here? Truth be told they were never the ones whose opinions were acknowledged that much, especially in an industry where everything is planned and manipulated. So when Wendy actually asked for their opinion, something that the past Wendy doesn’t do, they were surprised. This much big of an issue and she turned to them. The two bloated excitedly.

 

“Alright, unnie, how about we introduce ourselves first? I know we know each other already but let’s start on a clean slate, yeah?” Lisa proposed.

 

“Let’s try to get to know each other too since you’re going to be stuck with us for a while,” Rosé suggested.

 

“Oh, you want to get to know each other, Rosé?” Wendy smirked. Rosé blushed. “Damn, you really are greasy,” Rosé remarked.

 

Wendy laughed for the first time that day. It was so contagious and soon the whole table was laughing too. It was such a refreshing sound that all the bad air was vacuumed out of the vicinity.

 

Wendy gestured for Rosé to start.

 

“Hello! I’m Park Chaeyoung but you can call me Rosé or Rosie. I’m 23 years old. I lived in Australia but came to Korea to be a singer. I’m the main vocal of Blackpink,” she offered her hand which Wendy gladly shook.

 

Lisa bit back a laugh and started her own introduction. “ Hi unnie, I’m Lalisa Manoban. Everybody calls me Lisa. I’m the same age as her. I’m Blackpink’s main dancer and lead rapper. I’m Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter