Soft hours open

This is not happening!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Is she okay?” asked Lisa. She was preparing glasses they needed when she noticed Wendy was spacing out. Rosé and Jisoo went to to buy drinks outside.

 

 

“She’s going to be fine. She’s just in shock and all,” Jennie glanced at Wendy.

 

 

“Did she already talk to you?” Lisa inquired.

 

 

“Yeah.”

 

 

“And you actually believe her? That soon??”

 

 

“Well, unlike you I use my brain to actually get things done,” Jennie said a matter-of-factly.

 

 

Lisa rolled her eyes but sighed in relief. Finally, another problem was resolved. Now, she looked at Wendy, worrying as another big one is coming for blackpink.

 

 

They are now lounging in their living room. With all the excitement for the upcoming comeback, everyone agreed to celebrate. A last hoorah before engaging again in rigorous training and healthy diets. They Netflix and ordered food for themselves. They were all in a celebratory mood. All except Wendy.

 

 

Wendy was still gathering her thoughts on the latest meeting they had with YG.

 

 

“You’re all going to be filming a reality show too like we did before. But before that, I want all of you to be fit and ready for training. The public has been waiting for you.”

 

 

Ugh Why do you think it took so long, you good for nothing spawn of—

 

 

With that he proceeded with, “Wendy, I expect much from you since you’re the leader. We’re going to try something new with you. Make sure to prepare yourself and the rest of you for your comeback. You each will be given folders for your individual schedules in the next few months. Make sure to read it and and coordinate with your managers. That will be all,” they were then dismissed.

 

 

She read through the file she was given and was surprised of how many projects there were. She doesn’t usually get a lot of projects or schedules. She found a project that piqued her interest but she refused to acknowledge it until she solve her current predicament.

 

 

Her first comeback. With blackpink. In other words, she’s debuting again but as a member of blackpink. She has a lot of mixed emotions inside her at the moment. She feels like she’s betraying her own fandom and group members. Her heart is still with Red Velvet but she’s literally not with them physically. She can’t be where she’s supposed to be.

 

 

Its not like she has a choice right?

 

 

She also feels burdened. Being addressed directly by the CEO to take care of her members. How can she do that when all of them have been taking care of her instead since yesterday (Yes, even Jisoo. She hasn’t killed her yet so she’s thankful). She doesn’t feel like a leader. She does not deserve this group. They don’t deserve a pathetic leader like her. She’s mostly the one who messes up in practice most of the time when she was in RV, resulting for all of the them to go home later at night. She doesn’t want to hold back this group as well.

 

 

An airline paper bag was shoved to her face. “Here, you look like you wanna hurl,” Jennie smirked.

 

 

Wendy glared at her. She inhaled deeply and exhaled. She laid her head down the sofa and closed her eyes.

 

 

“Wake me up in 5?” She tossed the request in the air.

 

 

“Sure, I’m the one jet lagged but sure,” Wendy smirked at Jennie’s answer. It’s like they’ve been friends for a long time.

 

 

“You’re a life saver,” Wendy drifts off to sleep.

 

 

“What would you do without me,” Jennie scoffed and walk up to cabinet.

 

 

“I can’t believe you still click,” Lisa observed.

 

 

Jennie was still hesitant to say the least. This problem is utterly confusing and insane. She had so many questions. What happened? How long will this last? How can they pull this off knowing they’re having a comeback soon? Can this Wendy be trusted? Of course, she can’t help but be suspicious.

 

 

But she remembered the look she gave her when they had their conversation. She saw all the different emotions that were displayed on Wendy’s face throughout her explanation. But there’s only one thing that made Jennie trust this person with her best friend’s face: Honesty. Her Wendy was never honest with her emotions. This one, well, she wears her heart on her sleeves. She was genuinely confused of the situation, afraid of being alone, happy that the maknaes have accepted her and hopeful that there will always be light at the end of the tunnel. All these, she conveyed with honest eyes piercing Jennie’s heart. She never met someone as genuine as her. She can’t seem to say no.

 

 

“Of course. She's still our problematic over-thinker. You just can’t leave her alone on her own,” putting a blanket over Wendy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wendy was shook awake by a visibly alarmed Lisa. Her brain was suddenly on full alert.

 

 

“Unnie, Jisoo and Rosie are still not back,” then thunder rumbled and the pitter patter of rain was heard.

 

 

“Don’t be so dramatic, I’m sure they’re gonna be fine,” Jennie said but was tapping her foot annoyingly.

 

 

“But they didn’t bring their phones with them. Those idiots,” Lisa exhaled.

 

 

They must be stuck somewhere along the road.

 

 

“I’ll get them,” and proceeded to her room to find a jacket and umbrellas.

 

 

“Unnie, it’s raining. Why don’t we wait for it to stop first?” Jennie reasoned.

 

 

Of course, Wendy considered that but there’s a voice inside her head telling her to go and find them quickly.

 

 

“Its dark already, I promise I won’t be long. Hold the fort, will you?,” she said and raced out the door before the two can argued.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter