Reset

This is not happening!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wet.

 

 

 

Her face feels wet. Her groggy mind concluded that maybe there's a leak on the ceiling. She'll have it fix later.

 

 

 

Tongue.

 

 

 

She feels wet tongue on her face. Her still groggy mind concluded that Haetnim, Joy's dog, has likely escaped her mommy and pounded to her bed. It's unlikely her members as they're all ladies that doesn't lic-

 

 

 

Wait.

 

 

 

She's in a penthouse not in her leaky dorm. And there's no heatnim in her penthouse. They don't even have a dog.

 

 

 

She opened her eyes to close it again as a another wave of from a white maltese dog assaulted her face. So, it really is a dog. She was a bit dissapoin-

 

 

"Your not Haetnim either though," she finally got up and placed the dog on her lap. She was oddly calm that a dog has found its way to her room. They occupied the whole floor and she's pretty sure the dog didn't take the elevator.

 

 

 

"Now, who are you and how did you get here?". She looked at the dogs collar and read its name.

 

 

 

"Dal.. gom.. Interesting, that's a very familiar na-...'

 

 

 

She has to stop interrupting her line of thought. But she guessed it was a pretty good excuse this time around as she finally noticed her room.

 

 

 

Or not her room.

 

 

 

Well .

 

 

 

It took all of her willpower not to scream. The dog helped really.

 

 

 

Ash grey with black and white accents colored the walls of the room she's in. A white cabinet and a mirror set sat at one corner. A computer and LED tv at another. She sees a pile of laundry in a basket and bedside drawers with decorative lamps on each side of the queen size bed she's sitting in with a grey comforter covering her lap. The bright rays of light peeked through the window.

 

 

 

Is she in some bachelor's pad or something? She can't possibly sleepwalk into some stranger's house. She can barely walk to her kitchen. She doesn't even sleep walk.

 

 

 

"Okay, huuh breathe Seungwan. This too much of a nice place to be a kidnapping. Huuuhh huhhh right, Dalgom?" She squeezed the animal closely. He didn't mind. He didn't say anything too. She's starting to like Dalgom.

 

 

 

She heard a crash and a loud yelp from outside the room. Her inner mother duck instincts launched herself from the bed and out the door carrying Dalgom with her. Someone might be hurt. She didn't even realized she was supposed to hurt allover.

 

 

 

She raced the unfamiliar hallway to a kitchen. She always ends up in a kitchen. She should have been a pastry ch-

 

 

 

She scanned the room and found a female with her on the floor nursing her head. She assumed the plates on the floor hit her blonde head. She put Dalgom on the counter and proceeded to the woman momentarily forgetting she was in unknown territory.

 

 

 

"Are you alright? Where did you get hurt?" she frowned, concerned for the young woman.

 

 

 

Her hair was cascading her shoulders, masking her face. She was lean and tall and she was whimpering like a hurt puppy. You poor y puppy.

 

 

 

''Don't move. There's broken glass. I'll be right back." She tiptoed across the kitchen to the freezer. She scoop some ice cubes and put it in a good morni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter