You got me feeling

This is not happening!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's flying.

 

 

No.

 

 

Falling.

 

 

She's falling to ground.

 

 

It was a 3 metre fall. She knows there's no escaping this. Her life didn't flash before eyes. Important people did.

 

 

Her parent's proud smiles. Her sister's knowing look. Joohyun's loving gazes. Seulgi's eye smiles and cuddles. Sooyoung's warm reassurances and Yeri's rare embrace.

 

 

She knows in a few moments, her impact on the ground will change her life.

 

 

So she tried to grasp the flashes and anchored herself to these people. That the pain she will feel will be less compared to the love that they have given. She will be okay. They will be okay.

 

 

 

Then she hit the ground.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She woke up in dim room. The curtains obscuring the light that passes through. It's still not her room though. She was in the same gray colored room where she woke up earlier.

 

 

"So, it wasn't a dream." she voiced out.

 

 

Someone squeaked. She followed the voice and saw it was just Lisa. She seemed startled but reached out to grab the towel on her forehead.

 

 

"Unnie, I'm glad you're awake. You were burning earlier, " said Lisa.

 

 

"Thank you," She gave Lisa a smile. Despite that, she was panicking.

 

 

'Why the is she still here?!' she thought. She recalled her earlier conversation with the two. Blackpink's leader? For all she know, Jisoo was the unofficial leader.

 

 

She still thinks it's a prank but judging by their reactions, they're acting like she's the one whose crazy. That or they're very good actresses.

 

 

She suddenly sat up, startling Lisa.

 

 

"Unnie?" Lisa croaked.

 

 

Rosé suddenly came by the door holding a bowl of something warm.

 

 

"Unnie, I got you chicken soup. You should eat this before taking your medicine. I already called our manager that you have a fever. She said that she cancelled your schedule today and that you shoud rest." Rosé shuffled towards the bed.

 

 

See, they're very good actresses.

 

 

Wendy couldn't take it anymore. She needs answers.

 

 

"Tell me honestly,' she started. The two looked at her.

 

 

"Is this a prank? I mean you already had your fun. I even passed out. I promise I won't hold it against you. Its just that this is going too far and.."

 

 

Wendy won't lie. She's scared to her toes. This isn't her teritory. This is not happening!

 

 

"Unnie.."the two makneas looked at each other. They've never seen their unnie act this way before. She's been asking the same questions over and over. Concern and confusion covered their faces.

 

 

Wendy sees it. My god they're not acting, Wendy concluded.

 

 

She knows these two. They're friends. Even when there's stiff competition in the music industry, Blackpink and Red Velvet are friends. She's not as close to them like her other members but they're good kids. Mischievous, but they won't take it this far.

 

 

She knows how to read the situation. This is not a prank. She almost cried in defeat.

 

 

What the hell is going on then?!

 

 

"I'm sorry," Wendy piped and gave them a pained smile. She startled the two. She thinks Lisa should cut off her coffee or she's going to have a startled compilation video like Joy and Irene in the internet.

 

 

"I know you're both confused but that makes three of us. I'm..." she paused.

 

 

"I'm not supposed to be here."

 

 

What she said was so cliché but she has no choice but to be honest. If she's really a part of Blackpink, that means everything is messed up. It's either:

 

She's dreaming (She recently woke up from a dream so she dreamed in a dream then?) or

 

She was cursed (She's been in her house for the past months but she doesn't think her mom did it   (-_-) ) or

 

She was pushed into a vortex where she's living someone else's life (She's just coming up with things really, anything's possible at this point).

 

 

The last one seems most fitting without the whole vortex thing. She definitely exists in this world with a life she can't remember. She's their Wendy but she's not.

 

 

"I.. I'm not a member of Blackpink. I should even be practically disabled right now with a broken hip. I-I swear I'm telling the truth," said Wendy.

 

 

She knows they will never believe her. Heck, she won't believe her either. It's just so freaking ridiculous that the situation she's in only happens in dramas and music videos. Oh and those fanfiction stories too.

 

 

She always considered her story as the angst tag in fanfiction lingo. But she didn't know she'd be tag as crack. Her life's becoming a crack. She should laugh in tears now. Crack.

 

 

She sighed and looked down. She grabbed a spoon and decided to eat her worries away at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter