In the pinkhouse

This is not happening!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the three of them went home, Wendy immediately excused herself to her ‘room’. It’s only 4 in the afternoon yet here she was feeling like she just lead a zumba dance class for old people. Don’t even say its not that bad.

 

 

“Where’s your boyfriend? Are you married yet? When I was your age, I’ve already had my eldest and it still felt like we were on our honeymo—“

 

 

No, I don’t think so everybody. Those kinds of questions were always floating around when they spot you. I can very well find a partner in my own time.

 

 

She decided to just take a bath and wait till dinner time. Then maybe she can assist whoever’s in charge of preparing dinner. She grabbed herself a towel and passed by a mirror. She was so preoccupied that day she haven’t really glanced at her reflection.

 

 

She never considered herself part of the visual line of RV. Heck, she thinks she’s the only one not part of the visual line. A lot of comments says so. The visual hole, they said. She let it go. She came to Korea to become a singer. If only the world can feel the emotions she conveys in her songs rather than what they see above the surface.

 

 

So when she saw her reflection, well, she saw Wendy. A stressed Wendy specifically. Girl, you better stop crying or someday, your eyes will bleed.

 

 

Other than that, pardon my French, she looks ing flawless. Her skin looks creamy white with no blemishes. Her lips red, more so because she just finished a batch of very spicy tteokbokki. No signs of the dreaded bangs her and all of Kpop despise and her hair doesn’t look like it has been attacked by products for the last 7 years. Her body looks fit and it just dawned on her that she wasn’t whining all day because of pain. Her eyes wide, she surveyed herself once more. She looks like a newly debuted Wendy Son. Not broken and not worn out.

 

 

So, she wasn’t the sacrificial lamb of this group. She was surprised yes, because she doesn’t look as horrible as she felt, but more so because of how vain she was at the moment. I mean Wendy Son, you look hot!

 

 

She must have been so busy standing infront of the mirror, she did not hear the ringing of a cellphone. A really loud audible tune. Jisoo then barges in and shouted “Answer the ing phone! It’s annoying!” Wendy then snapped out of it and muttered a “Sorry” and bowed multiple times.


 

Jisoo looked at her weirdly but let her be as she walked out and slammed the door. Does she always come barging in someone else’s room like that?

 

 

She looked for the annoying phone. It was under her covers and she looked at the caller ID.

 

 

Jendeukki.

 

 

Her eyes wide, she ran out the door and tried to find Rosé or Lisa’s room. She knocked on the door opposite her room.

 

 

Big mistake.

 

 

Wendy inhaled deeply and froze. Dear God, I had enough surprises in one day. I would like to rest now if you will.

 

 

Because Jisoo, in all her half glory, opened her door complete with her signature scowl for Wendy. She must have been planning to take a bath. “What?” She demanded.

 

 

Wendy, in all her gay strength, looked down, bowed and immediately apologized. “I’M SORRY! Wrong door!” And bolted to the next unlocked door she could find.

 

 

She entered the room and saw Rosé dressing halfway in to her shorts.

 

 

God, can you hear me? Please help me, I’m so going to die young.

 

 

She was frozen on the spot. “Unnie? What’s wrong?” She walked towards Wendy and shook her shoulders. Wendy, dazed, reached out her phone to Rosé. She took it and looked at the caller id. With her eyes wide, she answered the phone and put it in loud speaker.

 

 

“Unnie! How’s London?” Rosé smiled through the phone, her accent coming through.

 

 

“Rosie? Where’s Wendy? Its fine, I guess. They’ve got a lot of limited editions here and I cannot wait to show you guys,” said Jennie.

 

 

“That’s great, unnie! Actually, Wendy unnie’s asleep, she had a fever earlier and she’s now tucked in bed,” Rosé looked at Wendy. Wendy was still dazed so she just nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter