Recall

This is not happening!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________
 

 

After basically worshipping herself for five minutes, she was yanked by Jennie infront of the LED screen.

 

 

“Jen, I wasn’t done taking pictures,” Wendy whined. Jennie almost choked on her own saliva.

 

 

I better get used to this girl. The ing aegyo will kill me.

 

 

Jennie ignored her and said, “I know you’re still clueless about who you are so here’s a little sneak peak. Then you can do your own research when we get home,” Jennie pushed her forward.

 

 

Wendy faced a full view of Wendy (the goddess) in a Blackpink concert in Japan. She was on a solo stage, waving her hands to the crowd. The tv was muted but she didn’t care. She did not look a bit like her at all.

 

 

Besides the point that she looks exceptionally hot (Yes, Joy must have rub off her. Now she’s the one whose in love with herself) wearing a black top that ended mid-rib and high cut ripped jeans, flannel hanging around her hips. The way her eyes looked at the camera and pointed at the crowd, she knows this Wendy means business.

 

 

ing Badass. She’s making me more gay than I already am. Oh wait—that’s me…

 

 

Hehe

 

 

This Wendy had suddenly let go of her mic and shocked the Wendy viewing the screen.

 

 

Okay, I give up. I shall not pass.

 

 

Because the Wendy on screen suddenly busted out a dance so smooth she swear on Seulgi’s Pringles she will not be able to pull it off in her lifetime. She watched in awe, as the Wendy ily body rolled, teasing the crowd.

 

 

Even my grandma will be gay after watching this.

 

 

Wendy tried to look away. This Wendy is too perfect. How the hell is she going to measure up to that?! She looked at Jennie. Dread washing over her.

 

 

“What?” Jennie looked at her weirdly.

 

 

“I-I can’t do it Jen,” she looked away and started to leave.

 

 

Jennie pulled her back. “What do you mean? Didn’t you say you were an idol too?” Jennie was confused.

 

 

Wendy looked at her, sadness in her eyes. Jennie’s heart ached. She let her go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were quiet the whole ride home. Jennie was glancing at Wendy. Rosé was fidgeting in her seat looking up between her unnies. Wendy was very quiet.

 

 

She quietly got out the car, speeding her way to the dorm. Rosé called her out but Wendy was too fast.

 

 

“What happened to her?” Jisoo called out, startling the two girls. They didn’t notice she just got out of another van.

 

 

“We honestly don’t know. She just got all quiet all of a sudden,” Rosé answered.

 

 

“I’ll talk to her.” Jennie followed suit.

 

 

She barges in Wendy’s room but she wasn’t there. Hmmp, so much for a dramatic entrance. Here I am kicking the door—

 

 

Jennie finally found her at a little dark corner of the house. What she saw broke her heart. Wendy was sitting down with her knees pressed up her chest, her head down.

 

 

She looks so small.

 

 

Jennie carefully moved to Wendy. Kneeling infront of her.

 

 

“Hey,” she said with the gentlest voice she can muster. “What’s wrong?”

 

 

She put her hand on her arms and tried to coax her to talk.

 

 

Wendy finally looked up. Jennie felt her heart broke even further.

 

 

Fragile. She looks so fragile.

 

 

Jennie was apalled.

 

 

How did that breath of fresh air that morning turned into this fragile looking baby?

 

 

Wendy finally spoke up. “Since you showed me your Wendy, do you mind I tell you who I am?” Wendy asked.

 

 

Jennie nodded and took a comfortable position infront of her. Rosé found their little corner but remained standing.

 

 

“Since, we’re going to work as a group at the moment, you may want to know who you’re dealing with before anything else,” Wendy started.

 

 

“As you’ve known, I am a member girl group in my universe. We’re quite popular too if you may ask,” Wendy chuckled. Jennie listened quietly. Rosé was nervous. Where is planning to go with this?

 

“We’ve been in the industry for a while. A lot of things happened but we were still going strong.” She remembered the struggles they faced, the scandals she had about her body. But they pulled through because they supported each other.

 

 

“You see, I’m not really the most popular member. I’m not the most beautiful or the most charming. I had the least projects and the most scandals,” Wendy smiled bitterly. Jennie put her hand on Wendy’s arm.

 

 

“I accepted that wholeheartedly. I had to push through for my group and for the fans that actually believe in me. I know I was dragging my group down so I did my best not to burden them. I was contented with what I’ve got,” Silent tears left Rosé’s eyes. She never knew Wendy was this sad. Jennie’s grip on her hand was tighter. Wendy didn’t mind.

 

 

“But I was whisked away to another world where I’m supposed to be someone unreachable,” she looked at Jennie, her eyes clouded with tears. “How can I be someone like her when I can’t even face mysel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter