Stranger

This is not happening!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

“What happened to her?” Jennie asked Lisa as they look at a very stiff Wendy with an equally stoic expression on her face.

 

 

“Don’t ask me unnie. I’m not the roommate,” Lisa pointed at Jisoo who wore a completely different expression. They didn’t think they’ve ever seen her so relaxed and Lisa have come up with a conclusion that something must have happened behind close doors.

 

 

“You’re disgusting!” Jennie smacked her in the head.

 

 

“Unnie you’re the who thought of that, you ert!” Lisa received another smack and the two attacked each other while Wendy softly dies in her seat. Wendy gave a long sigh and buried her face in her hands. She’s flying back but she felt like she didn’t rest at all. Maybe she needs another vacation. Maybe she just needs a lollipop. Maybe she needs a temporary restraining order because restraint is all too difficult if you pair it with someone like Jisoo.

 

 

Flashback to earlier:

 

 

Wendy never slept like a log before. Stiff and rigid. She thinks she held her breath longer than any deep diver of the sea. An hour. An hour of not moving and breathing after waking up to Jisoo practically draping her whole body over Wendy.

 

 

If she remembered correctly, Jisoo crashed and fell asleep immediately after yesterday’s events. Their pillow fort that separated them was gone, which may have led to Jisoo hugging her under their shared blanket. No wonder it’s warmer. Jisoo’s arms were holding her close as if Wendy would sleep walk out in the middle of the night and flung herself in the swimming pool. Jisoo’s face was so close, that they’d be—

 

 

Wendy felt her roommate stir and she immediately closed her eyes, afraid of getting caught staring.

 

 

Though she has been for the past hour.

 

 

She felt Jisoo nuzzled her face in her hair and Wendy stopped herself from reacting too much because Jisoo is literally wrapping her like a burrito and she’s slowly being microwaved.

 

 

Thank god, I took a shower last night.

 

 

Jisoo brought her closer, as if they weren’t close enough. As if Wendy’s gay heart isn’t overwhelmed with such close proximity.

 

 

“You smell good,” Jisoo whispered and Wendy would died.

 

 

“Go back to sleep, baby,” Jisoo’s breath tickled her ears, Wendy wouldn’t be surprise if she’s be bleeding through her nose right now. She didn’t know if Jisoo did that on purpose or was just awfully sleep deprived, she’s been saying things in her sleep. 

 

 

Author: Aw is Wenwen having a difficult time controlling her libid—

 

Wendy: Authornim LANGUAGE! Wait you’re back..why?

 

Author: You didn’t miss me? Now now—

 

Wendy: …

 

Author: Fine, I’ve been busy okay?

 

Wendy:…

 

Author: And you’ve been featured in this app so—

 

Wendy:…

 

Author: That’s it? No congratulations?—Don’t look at me like that— Fine, I’ve been busy with the other agenda as well.

 

Wendy: I knew it! That Wendy must be living a better life than I do!

 

Author: I don’t know… you’re angsty in any fic—

 

Wendy: Give me a break!

 

Author: At least I talk to you here!

 

Wendy: That makes it much worse!

 

Author: Hey! You have yourself a harem here—

 

Wendy: What harem? Ugh When are you taking me back?

 

Author: You want to go back— of course do. Well, a lot has happened Wendy dear but by the time I publish this, in KST, you are still stuck in the dungeon— (Update: She's overworked-23')

 

Wendy: What?!

 

Author: —so I better keep you here where you’re productive and stealing everyone’s hearts in the alternate universe! So good luck. I miss talking to you. I love you like water!

 

Wendy: What? Wait! Hey! YAH! AUTHORNIM!

 

 

“You okay?” Rosé shook her. Wendy nodded contemplating if the author getting back to the story was a good idea at all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They immediately went back to practicing after a day of rest. Wendy, as always, did her best and her groupmates could see the fruits of her labor. She’s now more adopted to their style of performing but that didn’t mean she lost the bits of herself which excited her members because this comeback, their fans are definitely getting a surprise.

 

 

They were waiting at a studio for their music video. Jennie was waiting for her turn and she can visibly see Wendy was being out of it again. She just finished her parts and they were waiting for Lisa. Jisoo was still in hair and make up. She took a hairpin from her bag and flung it to Wendy’s face.

 

 

Smack

 

 

“Jennie?!” said Wendy. She went back to reverie after a while. Jennie just rolled her eyes.

 

 

“You’ve been spacing out since the dawn. What’s up?” Jennie asked. She didn’t acknowledge that which was a big mistake. Jennie brought out a box of hairpins and threw it to Wendy.

 

 

“Jennie! What the hell! Why do you even have a box of these!” Wendy said as she picked up the box.

 

 

“I’m going to say it again. What’s wrong?” Jennie said as she looked at her manicured nails. Wendy sighed.

 

 

“I didn’t get enough sleep—“

 

 

“You miss having someone to cuddle—?”

 

 

“Jennie!” Jennie was called to get her hair styled.

 

 

“Take a walk. We still have a schedule later,” she said as she stood up from her chair.

 

 

“Whatever, dumpling,” Wendy sighed again as she stood up and decided to make her way to the bathroom. She entered the wash room and was about to enter a cubicle when she heard a noise two stalls away. Like the majority of horror movie clichés, she checked it out like the characters (who get to die first). When she was nearer, she can hear a woman who was in some sort of panic. Wendy was glad it wasn’t a horror movie after all.

 

 

“..you can do this..I- I need to go home..no— they’re waiting for me there— I can’t..”S he heard the female voice. Crying and panicking. Wendy knocked on the stall and she heard a distinct yelp from the girl.

 

 

“Hello? Are you okay?” Wendy asked from the other side. She just heard quick shallow breaths and that led her to believe the woman was suffering from a panic attack from her distressed voice earlier.

 

 

“I’m—I’m..”

 

 

“Take deep breaths, okay? Listen carefully to my voice and follow me okay,” Wendy made sure to make herself audible so that the girl would follow her dutifully. When she can heard the girl's steadied breaths, she relaxed. 

 

 

“Would you like to come out?” Wendy asked.

 

 

“That’s—uhm actually I’m stuck here. I can’t open the door,” The girl said.

 

 

“Omo, let me call on the janitor—“

 

 

“No, wait please don’t leave me alone!” The woman pleaded form the other side. Wendy was reluctant but she decided to lay her back to the door stall and stayed put.

 

 

“Okay, we’ll wait for someone to to walk-by and ask for help,” she said as the girl sniffled. “Are you okay now?” Wendy asked who can’t stand the silence.

 

 

“Yes, t-thank you,” she said and Wendy can’t help but feel nostalgic from her voice. It seems familiar.

 

 

“How did you lock yourself in?” Wendy asked trying to keep up the conversation. She didn't want the girl ending up in another panic attack. She must have felt claustrophobic in there.

 

 

“I must’ve broken the lock when I was rushing from running away—“ she quickly shut and there was a stretch of silence.

 

 

Ran away? Maybe that’s why she’s panicking added to the fact she was locked in too. She must’ve shared too much than necessary.

 

 

“That’s okay you don’t have to say anything,” trying to calm her down again as she heard rustling inside. Afraid she was gonna get into another panic attack, Wendy decided to keep talking whatever’s in her head.

 

 

“I ran away too. In a sense,” she said and almost slammed close. The movement inside stopped, so she continued. 

 

 

“I was afraid I’d be usel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter