J/J

This is not happening!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sleep.

 

 

It’s something you crave for in the wee hours of practicing for comebacks and preparing for concerts.

 

 

Sleep.

 

 

Its something you needed and wanted most when you’re stressed the entire day.

 

 

Sleep.

 

 

A thing that doesn’t want Wendy and rejected her when she climbed on her bed.

 

 

Why is the world so against her today?

 

 

The revelations, the new beginnings, the half ness of the occupants of this dorm and their obliviousness through it all. It was just too much. Slightly.

 

 

Now when she finally got a chance to visit dreamland, it seems like they ran out of tickets and had to hold the line infront of Wendy. Kinda like how they stop you because you’re not this tall to ride this goddamn awful contraption. The struggle is real.

 

 

Wendy cannot sleep. She’s too anxious of what will happen tomorrow.

 

 

Meeting Jennie. Meeting with the YG.

 

 

Tomorrow is going to be a strong contender on being one of the worst days of her life. She assumed everyone is asleep so she decided to get herself a glass of milk.

 

 

Now the last time she did this, she woke up in another universe with a dog basically showering her with saliva. She hopes after drinking milk this time she will surely go back home.

 

 

I’m such a genius. Even Einstein wasn’t this smart. Hahaha Stupid Wendy.

 

 

She just sighed and made her glass of milk. She just stares at the refrigerator door and read off the magnets. A blackpink logo, a little blink hammer, a Hawaiian shirt and a post it note that read May Lisa's bangs make your day!  

 

 

“What are you doing?”

 

 

She was thankful that her glass was on the counter or she would have hurled it along with the liquid inside to the voice. She looked up and saw an annoyed but sleepy Jisoo in pajamas. Soft.

 

 

“Do want some milk?” Wendy offered instead. Jisoo was hesitant at first but nodded. Wendy set to work on Jisoo’s milk while the girl sat on the kitchen counter. She figured a sleepy Jisoo is a vulnerable Jisoo. She doubts she’d let Wendy do anything for her when she’s fully awake.

 

 

“Can’t sleep?” Wendy buffered. Is the great Kim Jisoo actually opening a conversation?

 

 

“Y-Yeah, to much to think about,” Wendy answered honestly. She gave Jisoo the milk. She gulped it down in one go.

 

 

Jisoo-yah, that’s not soju.

 

 

“You always do that,” Jisoo muttered. She then signaled Wendy to come closer. Wendy, the ever obedient hamster, did what she’s told. Jisoo must have been impatient because she grabbed the collar of her pajama and yanked her closer.

 

 

Wendy wants to fan herself. Jisoo’s face is so up close but she can’t seem to avert her eyes when she’s being stared at like that.

 

 

, she’s too beautiful.

 

 

Wendy has her share of walking with goddesses. Red velvet is a land mine at those. She can’t say she’s immune to it but she prides herself that she has the best practice. But looking at Jisoo, with her face only a few inches from her, she’s slowly losing her .

 

 

What is it with this tension? Is she challenging her or something?

 

Jisoo used visual glare.

 

Its super effective!

 

Seungwan used Protect.

 

Seungwan protected herself!

 

 

Too soon, Jisoo finally let her go. She bounce off the kitchen counter and turned to leave.

 

 

“Thanks,” she muttered. Wendy was still recovering from her visual attack.

 

 

“ You’re welcome,” Wendy answered back.

 

 

Jisoo used Courtesy.

 

Seungwan took damaged from Foe Jisoo’s attack!

 

Seungwan used Recover!

 

Seungwan has gained health!

 

 

“By the way, I’m glad you got over being lactose intolerant. Goodnight then,” she smirked and strutted out of the kitchen.

 

 

Jisoo used Intelligence!

 

Its super effective.

 

Seungwan has fainted!

 

Surprise Pikachu face!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She has to thank Jisoo for her (lack of) sleep. Does she actually have an inkling of what’s going? She underestimated her. She thought their lack of communication plus their long standing feud would hinder Jisoo from finding her out. She’s going to have to talk to her soon. And maybe be friends. And maybe mo—

 

 

Wannie, sweetie, stop being delusional. You better get your together today. You don’t want to let your maknaes down or the entire group down or even entire blink community down.

 

 

See? Even her conscience is panicking. She dragged herself out of bed and showered. She dawned presentable clothes. There may or may not be cameras flashing to their faces later. She’s suddenly nervous for herself. What ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter