Wendy in your area

This is not happening!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

 

 

Lalalalala   la la la la   Lalalalala   la la la la

 

 

“Wendy unnie,”

 

 

La la la la la la la la la la      la la la la la la la la la la 

 

 

“Wendy unnie,”

 

 

La  lalala  lala  la la  lalalalala  la   ah ah ah ar pipipipi

 

 

“Yah, unnie!” Wendy was suddenly brought back to reality by a demanding dumpling by her side. “What?” she answered.

 

 

“The meeting’s over. Let’s go get lunch,” Jennie ordered. She tugged at Wendy’s shirt and she has no choice but to follow.

 

 

“You look like you didn’t get a single thing in that meeting,” Jennie observed. They were waiting in line in the chic YG cafeteria. Woah, this looks amazing.
 

 

Truthfully, this was Wendy’s style. She’s not getting attacked by a shade of baby pink at every corner of the room. The cafeteria has a cool and dark tone and a lunch tray that looks totally out of her daily budget.

 

 

“I didn’t,” she looked Jennie seriously. Everything seems to be floating. Am a I high? They didn’t put anything in that poor excuse of a breakfast didn’t they? Because I don’t understand .

 

 

Jennie shrugged. They joined the others at a table. Jennie sat next to Rosé. . Wendy has no choice but to sit next to Jisoo, “Figures, you did look like you ate one of Lisa’s cats,” Jennie continued.

 

 

Lisa looked up alarmed and look at Wendy. “Unnie, you wouldn’t dare!”

 

 

“What makes you think I would damn well eat your cat?! That’s disgusting!” Wendy was horrified.

 

 

“Unnie, are you saying my Leo and the others aren’t good?! You don’t have to be so harsh unnie,” Lisa said sulking.

 

 

“I don’t get the point of this conversation!”

 

 

Wendy rubbed her temples. They’ve gone way off topic.

 

 

Thats it, I’m cutting back the supply of coffee in that dorm.

 

 

They started consuming everything on their plates. Wendy was right. It does taste good as much as it looks. Now that she actually has something good in her stomach, her mind finally processed what had presided in the meeting.

 

 

My God, I did look like an idiot.

 

 

Not only did she had open most of the time, but also some of the producers and creatives actually asked for her opinion.

 

 

 

 

 

“Wendy-sshi,” Wendy looked up, alarmed. She was now mostly looking at Jisoo’s game on her phone.

 

 

“How do you like the concept?” asked the creative. Wendy panicked. . She tried to answer as nonchalantly as possible.

 

 

“I-I like it. Girls hip hop. Girl crush. Very trendy,” Wendy said. Jisoo snorted next to her.

 

 

First blood.

 

 

“And the music?” The producer asked.

 

 

“Deep house. It’s something I haven’t heard before. Great,” Rosé looking away, trying to suppress her giggles.

 

 

Double kill.

 

 

“How about the music video concept?” the writer asked.

 

 

“Very stylish, definitely has a story behind it?” Wendy asked. Lisa, whose infront of her, was biting her lips so hard trying not to crack.

 

 

Triple kill.

 

 

Jennie can’t help but put on her smirk. Wendy, the innocent little troll, just unknowingly embarrassed their creative team.

 

 

The enemy has been slain! Victory!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter