We shall

This is not happening!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie Kim seems to have it all. She’s hot, she’s rich, she’s popular, she has a hyperactive maknae, a glutton, an emo and an otherworldly creature of a best friend. Yup, her life’s too perfect for her own good.

 

 

She’s now crouched down cradling her head infront of her four group members. The maknaes are in between a pissed off Jisoo and a Wendy mimicking the same position as herself. It’s weird that they’ve just met yet they seemed to have survived the last great war together.

 

 

“So,” she started. “I just called our manager and he said he will get in touch with the police. Thankfully, we’re not going to get a scolding since we didn’t do anything wrong. He said we better be careful next time,” eyeing Jisoo and Rosé.

 

 

“Yah, it’s not our fault! Those guys were disgusting!” Jisoo said said with a huff.

 

 

“She’s right, unnie. I think he doesn’t even recognize us. Thankfully, Wendy unnie was there on time,” said Rosé.

 

 

“Pfft, What? How did she come into the picture?” Jisoo asked mockingly. She still haven’t forgotten their little struggle earlier with Wendy now sporting a lump on her head the same as her.

 

 

Simultaneously, three heads turned to her direction. The was creepy as . The three girls looked at her seriously.

 

 

“Unnie, who do you think chased them away?” Rosé deadpanned.

 

 

“Who do you think carried you back?” Jennie challenged.

 

 

“Who do you think change your wet clothes?” Lisa smirked.

 

 

Wendy seemed to sink further down the couch with each question.

 

 

“Okay! Geez, I’m just asking,” she defended, looking anywhere except Wendy. Wendy seemed to have reached the bottom of the ocean by now.

 

 

“And you,” Jennie pointed at Wendy, standing up. “How reckless can you be! What if they you too huh?” Jennie was fuming. This adding to their current dilemma, and her being jet lagged, she was ready to drop. She can’t believe she’s babysitting 4 overgrown girls. This was not mentioned in her contract. She just sighed and sit down.

 

 

They were quiet for a while.

 

 

“I’m sorry,” Wendy broke the silence. “If I wasn’t too preoccupied, I should have been the one who brought the drinks,” Wendy looked down, ashamed.

 

 

The silence was deafening. Finally, a chocked laugh was heard among them.

 

 

“The ?” Jennie piped. “I didn’t know we get to have the Sappy version of you? My god!” She laughed at the situation. She thinks she likes this Wendy, she’s too adorable for her own good.

 

 

“Unnie, you don’t have to apologize to us. We’re the ones who should thank you!” Rosie rushed forward and tackled her in a hug.

 

 

“Unnie, I watched the video. You were so cool! I’d be running if I was you!” Lisa looked at her in awe.

 

 

“Who would have thought a fluff ball like you pulled off something like that?” Jennie was amused. She guessed there was more to this Wendy than meets the eye. And she likes that.

 

 

Wendy was blushing from all their compliments.

 

 

“I was just lucky, I guess. If it weren’t for those sirens, who knows what would have happened,” she answered honestly.

 

 

“Well then, its great that your lucky then, don’t you think?” Rosé said. “Your luck can rub us off when we go to casinos!” Rosé said excitedly.

 

 

Oh, Rosie, I can count on one hand the number of times when I do get good luck. And I won’t let your sorry to even step foot in a casino.

 

 

“My god,” Jennie just decided to let her go and announced that all of them should rest now.

 

 

 

 

“Hey,” she reached out for Wendy. “Don’t do that again,” she deadpanned. Wendy nodded vigorously.

 

 

“And…thank you,” she looked at Wendy which she immediately understood. She was grateful. Who knows what would have happened if she wasn’t there to save them or was too late.

 

 

“Who knew you could be the reliable type?” She teased. Wendy rolled her eyes and went back to her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wendy was tired. Too think she’s only been here for two days and she’s almost a quarter through the list of cliché scenes in a drama. She decided to just shower in the morning and went straight to bed. She expects to be consumed by sleep by the time she lays her head on the soft pillows. But apparentl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter