Wrong turn

This is not happening!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hey! It’s been a while because life happened hahaha. And I’ve been overwhelmed because the baddest is back babies! This is all for you Son Seungwan! Always be healthy and know we always love you!

 

Friendly note: You might want to read this in daylight hehe or you do you, whatever you want hahaha

__________________________________________________

 

 

“Unnie, you’re the featured guest not the damn backdrop. Come here,” Lisa dragged a nervous Wendy, that was hiding behind a planter, to the front of the camera. They were wearing y camo outfits that definitely defeated the purpose of camouflage.

 

 

“I still think this is a bad idea, Thailand,” Wendy said nervously. “Don’t you think I still have to practice? I definitely still need to practice,” Wendy said with pleading voice.

 

 

“Nonsense unnie. You’re fine. Are you doubting your mentor?” Lisa teased.

 

 

“No! Of course not! It’s just, I’m—“ Wendy said quickly.

 

 

“Alright, let’s do this! The faster we finish, the faster we can go home. I don’t want Jennie-unnie fuming again if we’re late, don’t you think?” Lisa said shuddering at the memory.

 

 

“Yes, let’s do that,” Wendy said, remembering how she witnessed the transformation of the devil incarnate yesterday at the mall’s parking lot when the maknaes arrived late.

 

 

“Yes let’s do this! Then road trip to the beach, here we go!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I refuse to enter this vehicle,” Jisoo said sternly.

 

 

“Unnie, come on! This is so exciting,” said Lisa as she closed the compartment.

 

 

“Not with wannabe baby driver on the wheel,” Jisoo glared through the window at the driver seat.

 

 

“Unnie, it’s just an hour, then I’ll let Jennie unnie drive,” said Rosie as she flashed a smile while buckling her seatbelt.

 

 

“Are you seriously letting her drive?” Jisoo asked Jennie, incredulous.

 

 

“Well, we are coming to her party so just let her be. Let’s trust Rosie,” Jennie said from the front seat.

 

 

“Why are you wearing a helmet?” asked Wendy from the back.

 

 

“I believe that safety is the best policy,” Jennie said as she adjusts her pink helmet.

 

 

“Honesty is the best policy, Jen—“

 

 

“We have life insurance. Jisoo unnie, let’s go,” said Jennie putting on her sunglasses.

 

 

“You might as well have given us a death sentence,” Jisoo said as she sat next to Wendy.

 

 

“Trust me unnie,” Rosé winked at them as she sped off.

 

 

“It’s the other way Rosie,” said Wendy as she held on to her seatbelt.

 

 

“You think there’s spicy food in heaven unnie?” Lisa asked Wendy.

 

 

“Aren’t you so sure that’s where you’re heading” said Jisoo, already regretting her decision.

 

 

This is gonna be a long ride.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wendy believes she has a guardian angel. Its doing a great job really, except some circumstances and given how unlucky she is. She’s thankful it managed to keep her alive all these years. But that’s going to change in a few moments if Rosé decided to hand over the wheel to her demons. Wendy thinks she’s suffered at least three heart attacks for the last 30 minutes. Rosé had managed to kill several traffic cones the minute they passed city limits, almost ran over that poor crossing pedestrian in a crossroad, and miraculously swerved a tight curve near a cliff that almost made Wendy wet her shorts.

 

 

It also didn’t help her that Jisoo was as equally scared as she was, grabbing unto her arm every time they think the Light will finally take them.

 

 

“I-I think I’m gonna puke,” Jennie said weakly. She looked green and her knuckles have paled from grabbing on to her seatbelt too much.

 

 

“Rosie, pull over,”Wendy said. As Rosé pulled over the side of the road, Jennie quickly got out of the car and ran over to the bushes. The girls also got out of the car, checking their intact limbs. Wendy walked over to Jennie, rubbed her back and gave her water.

 

 

Poor dumpling. Almost getting killed by a flower then vomiting in the bushes with a ridiculous pink helmet is not in my bucket list either.

 

 

“Good job Rosie, you almost killed Jennie,” Jisoo deadpanned.

 

 

“I did not!” Rosé pouted.

 

 

“Yet,” Jisoo said as she grabbed on to the car feeling lightheaded as well.

 

 

“You okay?” Wendy said when she came closer, dragging an out-of-it Jennie with her.

 

 

“I’m fine,” Jisoo said coldly. Wendy almost winced. Wendy figured it’s just one of her days and just minded her friend that just puked her guts out.

 

 

“I’m going to drive. You take care of this one,” she gestured at Jennie as she looked at Rosé. Rosé just nodded and Wendy gave Jennie to her. She circled the car to the driver’s seat and buckled her seatbelt. She assumed Lisa would be next to her in the front seat but when she turned her head, she was surprised Jisoo had occupied it. Wendy stared at her with a raised eyebrow. Jisoo ignored her.

 

 

Rude.

 

 

The maknaes were snickering in the back. Jennie was practically lifeless in Rosé’s arms.

 

 

“Lisa, make her eat something, will you? And Rosie, will you please input the location on the gps?” Wendy instructed while reaching out for her bag at the back. Rosé typed in the location while Wendy rummaged through her bag. She passed a piece of candy to Jisoo. It was now Jisoo’s turn to raise an eyebrow.

 

 

 

“Its mint. Eat it. Then you can nap if you want,” Wendy said as she started the engine. She knows Jisoo would most likely be Rosé’s first victim if Jennie didn’t puke her guts first. Wendy tried not to smile when she heard the plastic being unwrapped.

 

 

“Alright, beach party here we go.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This doesn’t look like a resort to you, don’t you think?” Wendy said as she parked at the side of the road.

 

 

“No Sherlock. See the beach?” Jisoo said as she rubbed her temples. Three hours down the road, they arrived at what looked like an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere.

 

 

Wendy had that strange feeling they were going the wrong way. She assumed it was just her stomach complaining so she just followed the gps. She did not anticipate arriving in front of one of the most cliché haunted house she’s seen. Add the overwhelming darkness and the thundering storm that was brewing outside.

 

 

It’s summer author-nim.

 

 

“I am not going in there,” Wendy declared.

 

 

“You and me both,” Lisa agreed.

 

 

“Park Chaeyoung, have you been planning on murdering us all along?!” a recovered Jennie chided the Australian.

 

 

“Not yet!” Rosé shouted.

 

 

...

 

 

The girls looked at her.

 

 

“I mean no! I swear mom told me it was a beach party!” Rosé defended herself.

 

 

“Are you sure this is the location?” Wendy asked.

 

 

“Let me see,” Jennie looked at the gps and slapped her head.

 

 

“For the love Gucci, this is the other way!” Jennie glared at Rosé.

 

 

“What? Well . Fine, I’m sorry. Let’s just get out of here,” Rosé pouted.

 

 

“We can’t,” Wendy interjected. “Gas tank’s almost empty,” pointing at the meter.

 

 

“My God, I really am going to die today,” Lisa said.

 

 

“Calm down. I’m going to call my mom to pick us up—“

 

 

“And my car?” Jennie interjected.

 

 

“That too, jeez,” Rosie said as she called her mom.

 

 

Thunder rolled outside and heavy rain poured, obscuring the view and even made the creepy house even more haunted if possible. Rosé hanged up and turned to them.

 

 

“So, I just got scolded,” Rosé said nonchalantly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter