I’m here

This is not happening!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

Jisoo is exhausted. She blames her stubborn for forcing herself to attend this taping. She knows she’s not feeling well and that may hinder her from giving 100 percent of her ability. But she also doesn’t want to disrupt everyone’s schedules too. Her not showing up will cost them production time and money. And she doesn’t want everyone doubting her anymore.

 

 

“So, how’s preparing for your comeback, Jisoo-sshi?” A co-star behind her asked. They were on lunch break so she finds herself alone with said co-star. Jisoo looked back at him. She tried not to get irritated. He was a breakout actor with only a few acting credits in his name. He was mostly known for being handsome and charismatic. He’s one of the reasons why it was so exhausting being on set. He’s also a world class ert.

 

 

“We’re doing our best to prepare well for the fans,” Jisoo answered.

 

 

“That’s great. I’m sure it’s tiring for you, with you juggling a movie and preparing for a comeback,” He said as he walked closer to her. Jisoo stood her ground, her face neutral.

 

 

“I hope it doesn’t effect your acting,” he said in a low tone. Jisoo tried not to be faced by him. From the time he was on set with him, she found out that he looked down on staff members and rookie actors especially women. He made it a mission to pester her if he can. She definitely had the hardest time with him.

 

 

“I won’t, don’t worry,” she said as she faked a smile. She still has to keep up her image despite everything. Only a few more then she’ll wrap up for good and she can focus on their group comeback. She just have to endure for a while.

 

 

Just because she’s part of one of the country’s biggest Kpop girl group doesn’t mean it’s all ice cream and rainbows. Maybe it’s because of this fact too that she was outcasted more than one occasion. She worked hard for this role and it was a long time coming. If she did well, there’s a drama series lined up for her and she can’t wait for the change in atmosphere. But first, she must do well in her debut movie role. And not get pissed off by this maniac.

 

 

“Good because I don’t want you holding back—“ as the actor tried put his hands on her, he was interrupted when a whirlwind in the form of herher ex almost knock him down. Jisoo closed her eyes when she almost fell but strong hands held her in place. She opened her eyes to find deep brown ones and face so refreshing with an added smirk as cherry on top.

 

 

“Whoa there, easy,” Wendy steadied Jisoo to her feet. “You okay?” she asked her.

 

 

Jisoo was a  bit dazed but quickly recovered. “You? What are you doing here?” she asked her frowning. She heard from her manager that she would be a little too late coming to set  because of the car problem but she heard from Rosé that it would be Jennie that would…

 

 

Rosé.

 

 

Look up in the sky, Rosé is gonna die.

 

 

“Visiting you, of course,” Wendy said with a bright tone. Jisoo remembered they were not alone in the tent. She quickly looked over to her co-star and reluctantly introduced her bandmate.

 

 

“Hello, I’m Yoo Jung, nice to meet you Wendy-sshi,” He put on smile like he did the day he introduced himself to Jisoo.

 

 

Wendy put on a smile and bowed. Jisoo noticed it was dimmer than usual. Odd.

 

 

“Hello, I’m Wendy. Mind if I steal Miss Korea for a while?” Wendy asked. Jisoo frowned at that but Wendy grabbed her wrist and tugged her out of the tent. The actor didn't even get to respond. 

 

 

“I’ll bring her back later,” she called outand tugged Jisoo with her. Jisoo was too tired to argue so she let herself be dragged out of the tent. They stop once in a while as Wendy greet some of the crew that passed by. And in true Wendy fashion, she proceeded to give each of them dessert bags from her purse as she thanked them for taking care of Jisoo. Jisoo tried not to be embarrassed by her actions.

 

 

She led her to shaded area where a blanket was laid out on the grass along with big plastic bags. Maybe she didnt look too good beuse Wendy had to help her sit down. It was a miracle Jisoo didn’t protest. Jisoo was startled however when Wendy put her hand on her forehead.

 

 

“You’re a little warm. Is your throat itchy?” Jisoo wanted to answer hell yes and that it’s been bothering her all day but she just nodded feeling Wendy’s equally warm hand.

 

 

“Oh no,” Wendy sighed. “Why’d you even push through with taping?” She rummaged through her groceries.

 

 

“Why’d you care?” Jisoo said in her y tone, disappointed when Wendy reeled her hand.

 

 

“Why wouldn’t I?” Wendy said as she stuck a cooling sheet on Jisoo’s forehead. Jisoo didn’t know how to clap back.

 

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t prepare well for you,” Wendy continued. “It was last minute so I just bought these. I’ll make it up to you next time,” Wendy said shyly. She was reluctant on giving Jisoo the lunchbox because it wasn’t prepared by her.

 

 

“You think too much,” Jisoo said as she grabbed the lunchbox. She immediately gobbled up everything. Wendy just watched her with a smile, opening her own lunch. It was a little difficult for Jisoo because of when Wendy passed her a styrofoam container.

 

 

“It’s soup. Drink it. It will make you feel better,” Wendy was worried because Jisoo is already showing signs of a flu and if she won’t be careful, this would turn into a full blown cold. She watched Jisoo finished everything infront of her.

 

 

‘Hungry much?’ Wendy thought.

 

 

“How much time before your break’s over?” Wendy asked. She started collecting the empty containers and putting them all in a trash bag she bought.

 

 

‘This tiny girl scout’, Jisoo thought.

 

 

“About 15 minutes from now, why?” Jisoo said. She was a little bit energized after the meal. At least she’s not going to pass out anytime soon.

 

 

“Do you want to sleep for a while? I’ll keep watch,” Wendy said as she pulled out an inflatable pillow.

 

 

Dora seriously. 

 

 

Wendy looked at her hoping to take her proposal. At last Jisoo nodded but instead of grabbing the pillow provided, she decided to lay her head on Wendy’s lap.

 

 

Jisoos cries

 

 

Wendy tried not to babble as she complained. “Wh-what are yo-you do-doing? Yo-you can have the p-pillow,” Wendy was doing a great job being a broken beatbox. Thankfully, they were hidden enough so others won’t see them.

 

 

“No,” Jisoo said with her eyes close.

 

 

“Okay,” Wendy said as she tried not to move to much. She focused her eyes on the lawn like it’s the most interesting blades of grass she’s ever seen instead of the thumping organ inside her rib cage.

 

 

Dear God, you know I’m gay, right?

 

 

“Relax, will you? I’m not gonna bite,” Jisoo said while trying to forget the throbbing of her head.

 

 

Says the one who gave me that bump on the head a few weeks ago.

 

 

Wendy tried not to tense up too much but its not exactly easy when she can see Jisoo’s ethereal face up close. She tried to give her some peace and quiet so she can sleep at least. She reached for her phone and decided to open her messages.

 

 

Joy: Thanks for today unnie! See you soon!❤️

 

 

She sent a youre welcome, let’s meet again soon to Joy and proceeded to read the rest of the text messages. Most were from her members.

 

 

My daughter: Unnie! I can’t wait for you to taste these! It’s a blast!

 

Pranpriya: UNNIE ITS GONNA BE OUT TOMORROW! I’M SO EXCITED! PS. Rosie’s brownies are as hard as bricks. Do not eat.

 

Jendukkie: BS I have to ing explain to the neighbors that we didn’t do a campfire inside our dorm.

 

 

Wendy immediately messaged them back. She put her phone away and decided to just watch the grass grow. She heard loud voices back at the production area. They were in some kind of open field where they made it look like a park but its closed off to people. The obnoxious actor she met earlier was scolding a staff member. She furrowed her eyebrows. She was not very fond of the guy especially how stiff Jisoo acted infront of him. Clearly, not everyone likes him either.

 

 

Wendy felt cold fingers smoothen the crease in between her eyebrows. She was startled and looked down. Jisoo’s awake and she was looking up at her.

 

 

“What’s wrong?” Jisoo asked. Wendy shook her head instead and grabbed Jisoo’s hand, warming them up.

 

 

“Nothing. I was just thinking about the stomachache we're gonna get when we taste Rosé brownies when we get home,” Wendy answered instead. She has to observe him first before she makes a conclusion. The loud scolding is still very much audible and she’s making that conclusion fast.

 

 

“Im not gonna eat then” Jisoo said still looking up at her.

 

 

“Hey, she made that for all of us,” Wendy answered back because she was afraid of what those brownies would do.

 

 

“No thank you,” Jisoo said. “You said you want to make it up to me, make me brownies the next time you visit the set,” Jisoo said, her eyes closed.

 

 

‘You want me to come back?’ Wendy thought.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter