Chapter 9

A Little More Complicated

 

Sooyoung sits quietly in the middle of the long table. Everyone has gathered after the success of the last show. All models and staff are present at the restaurant just outside the school premises. Jessica sits on her right and Changmin is on her left. Her eyes shift from both directions and she can’t hide the awkwardness she feels. And it’s either awkwardness or the numbness she feels.

Sooyoung can’t imagine the headlines tomorrow. She’s just so embarrassed.

Sooyoung doesn’t touch any of her food and ignores the offers from Junsu and Jessica. Changmin, who is feeling a “little” hungry notices Sooyoung’s untouched food. He nudges Sooyoung and points his chopsticks at the food.

Jessica seconds Changmin’s action. “Oh, yeah, Sooyounggie… The food is free… Why aren’t you eating any?”

Sooyoung doesn’t answer instead she smiles at her company. Jessica, being the “understanding” friend she is, doesn’t ask any further.

Changmin stares at Sooyoung and suddenly feels uneasy. He nudges her once more and gives her a meaner and bossier look. He mouths “Eat your food now” but Sooyoung ignores him still. She stands up and gives Changmin one last look. Changmin stares at her leave the room flabbergasted with some lettuce hanging from his mouth. Jessica then nudges Changmin and he obediently returns his attention to his food.

“Where are you going Sooyoung-sshi?” Junsu looks at Sooyoung with full of concern.

“I’ll just go out for some fresh air.” Sooyoung smiles at Junsu and runs out from the crowded restaurant.

***

Will someone just kill me? Choke me, poison me, and stab me?! In any means possible! Aaaaagh! This is so embarrassing! I can’t take the embarrassment! It’s too much! Too much I tell you! Too much!

First and foremost, Jessica’s show was almost ruined…

Second, that Changmin guy carried me! And I let him touch me and we were like this close to each other! I mean?! What the?! It was me who didn’t like him to touch yet I couldn’t prevent that stupid event happen! I’m sooo! He’s sooo! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!~

Third and last but not the least, HanGeng-oppa was there! He saw me! Wait… Oppa… Saw Me?!! OPPA SAW ME?! OMO! OMO! Otteokhe?! Omo!

If Oppa saw me and he tells Appa about this, I’m dead meat. He will kill me! I will surely die!!!

Hey! I’ll die right? Okaaaaaaay!~

.

.

.

.

.

BUT I DON’T WANT TO DIE IN APPA’S HANDS!!!! IT WILL SURELY BE THE WORST DEATH EVER!

I am so messed up! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! What should I do? I’m so helpless….

Sica… Help me…

***

Sooyoung shivers in the cold night. She hugs her jacket and sighs a heap of warm air. She stays at the porch of the restaurant and enjoys the view of the city streets.

She did not expect that the show would take longer than four hours. Or her being unconscious just occupied most of her time.

She sniffs and sighs every now and then and fins a small wooden chair and sits there quietly.

Sooyoung sees a familiar figure standing a few meters away from where she is. Her heart races fast as she recognizes the figure. Sooyoung hesitates to come near the figure but she knows she has to at least explain herself. “O-O-Oppa…”

HanGeng seems to be surprise of Sooyoung’s presence. He arranges himself and clears his throat before answering. “Sooyoung…”

“Did you enjoy the show?”

“Yes…”

Sooyoung feels a little awkward and uneasy towards HanGeng which she recalls to be the first time she ever felt with him. She doesn’t react to his response and stays silent for a few moments.

Sooyoung doesn’t like awkward air that is why she doesn’t like to spend some time with people she is uncomfortable with. Hence, her time and communication gap with Changmin. Because of the awkwardness, she tries to excuse herself and leave HanGeng but the latter stops her attempt.

“Sooyounggie… Your father… He… He has helped me a lot in becoming who I am today. After my parents died he shouldered the responsibility in raising me. Although he doesn’t come often at my house, he still visits me and provides me needs. He is a very huge factor why I’m in school right now. You know that don’t you?”

Sooyoung nods silently and looks down at the ground. She bites her lips and stays silent.

“You also know that I am one of the people outside your family he trusts. Therefore I won’t dare turn my back on him.” HanGeng pauses and clears his throat before continuing, “Before I graduate, he told me to do one thing. And that is to watch over you and also help you in your way to become an architect…”

Sooyoung looks away and anticipates on what she is about to hear.

“I won’t dare keep this as a secret from your father…”

--------------------------------------

Dearest Readers,

How is my story going? Are you enjoying it so far? Are you dead with boredom already? Or you're still excited on my next chapters. Hehehe... I hope you are. Please! Please! Suggest on anything you want to happen in the succeeding chapters! Please please!

Hahaha. Anyways, I want you guys to see this! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n30t2YBGtg&feature=related

these are ChangSoo interactions made by Bamertz on Youtube. I love him for making this video!!! XD

Anyways, Have fun in this chapter as well okay?? Thank you again for subscribing, commenting and reading this fanfic! I hope that you will support this until the end...! xD

Love, yuiko :*

P. S. Still sapzzing about the TIME MACHINE PV of GG... xD 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n30t2YBGtg&feature=related