Chapter 5

A Little More Complicated

 

I don’t know, but I have this feeling that she doesn’t want me around her. I mean, she tries to work alone and ignore my helping hand.

I also don’t know how a mean girl could get my attention. Furthermore, doesn’t she want a super hot and popular model for a boyfriend? Trust me, any normal girl would want that.

Bottom line? I don’t think she’s normal at all.

*CRASH*

***

Upon hearing the breaking glass and what seems to be falling things, Changmin runs immediately to where Sooyoung is.

“Sooyoung-sshi?! What happened?”

Changmin’s knees shake as he sees some glass shards all over the lying and bleeding Sooyoung. The mannequin earlier is lying above Sooyoung as well.

Changmin runs to Sooyoung’s side, “Sooyoung-sshi? Sooyoung-sshi?” Changmin slaps Sooyoung’s face gently.

“Yah… Shut up, I’m not dying you know.” Sooyoung retorts. “Never mind me, get those dress cleaned immediately. Jessica needs them.”

“No way! You’re bleeding! I can’t just leave you here?” Changmin attempts to carry Sooyoung up but she resists.

“No… Get the dress…”

“Sooyoung, you’re coming with me.” A familiar voice grabs Sooyoung by the arm away from Changmin.

“Yah! Yah! You’re that HanGeng guy from before! You almost ran over me yesterday!” Changmin points to him enthusiastically.

“Changmin-sshi, Please leave Sooyoung to me and get those dresses to Jessica.” HanGeng carries Sooyoung and the girl just let him. She didn’t even resist or complain.

HanGeng covers Sooyoung’s bleeding leg as he walks out of the room with her and leaves Changmin completely stunned by what had just happened.

 ***

That girl is just so! Ugh!

Anyways, who the heck is that guy? Why is he so close to Sooyoung? Moreover, Sooyoung didn’t even budge?! What does he have that I don’t?

I am equally attractive…! Ah, wait, I’m more attractive than him! We are equally tall, no, I’m taller. And we are both good-looking… Oh please, who am I kidding? Of course, I’m better-looking than he is!

What in the world does Sooyoung see in him? Aish…

Girls can be really weird sometimes.

***

***

HanGeng brings Sooyoung to the clinic knowing that she would refuse to go to the hospital. “Sooyoung… I’ll call Dr. Kim.”

Sooyoung gives HanGeng a pale smile before completely closing her eyes. HanGeng shuts the door gently before proceeding to the Teacher’s lounge.

“Dr. Kim?”

A petite lady stands up from the talking teachers. She has a creamy white skin with a brunette hair, only lighter from the shade of Sooyoung’s. She has a proportional physique and has cute smile. “HanGeng…”

“Please go to the clinic with me.”

“Why?” the petite girl approaches HanGeng playfully. “HanGeng-ah, I already told you that you can call me by my first name.”

HanGeng steps back and gives her an uncomfortable look. “Uhm… I think I’ll call you Dr. Kim. I’m fine with that…”

Dr. Kim changes her mood. “Don’t give me that look. You know I was just kidding.”

She smiles at the uncomfortable HanGeng who is in the verge of running already when he remembers Sooyoung.

“Ah, Dr. Kim… Please, I have a friend in the clinic that needs help. Please come quickly!”

“Why? What happened to her?” Dr. Kim walks beside Changmin and tries to copy his pace.

HanGeng opens the clinic door and shouts to see the half-conscious Sooyoung. “Sooyoung!”

The lying Sooyoung doesn’t answer and immediately HanGeng runs to her. “Sooyoung… Sooyoung…?!” HanGeng panics at her side.

Dr. Kim quietly giggles at the sight of HanGeng panicking over his sleeping friend. “Yah… HanGeng! Will you drop the act? Your friend isn’t dying. She just needs some aid.” Dr. Kim approaches HanGeng and Sooyoung’s side.

“She doesn’t seem to loose a lot of blood. Although her skin is pale, she’s gonna be fine.”

Sooyoung turns to the other side, sleeping cutely. Dr. Kim notices HanGeng staring at her intently and chuckles. “Oh, now I see why you can’t give your heart to me.” Taeyeon teases HanGeng.

HanGeng laughs in return. “She’s just someone special.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Readers,

Once again! Thank you thank you thank you! For the love and support you all are giving to me! Thank you so much! I'm sorry for the short chapter that I was able to make. But I still hope that you enjoy it! By the way, how is it so far? I still have many twists and plans for the events that are going to happen so I hope you stay tuned!

For the last time in this update! Thank you sooooo much! Kisses!!! :* :* :* :*

 

Love, yuiko :*

P.S. Share me your thoughts and reactions! Comments are loved!