Chapter 24

A Little More Complicated

 

Sooyoung gives Changmin a look saying “What are you doing here again?” She sits on the opposite couch facing both the excited HanGeng and the agitated Changmin. The latter looks down and doesn’t bother to meet Sooyoung in the eye.

“Sooyoungie… I got tickets to the amusement park! Let’s go tomorrow.” HanGeng leans in forward to show Sooyoung four amusement park tickets. “Changmin and Sica can come.”

“EEEEEEH?!” Sooyoung stands up at the suggestion. “Ani- Oppa… I have church tomorrow and Sica coming back until 2 in the afternoon.” She shakes her hand while she explains. “And what about Yuri? Are you gonna leave her out? Ah! I know, leave me out and bring Yuri with you!”

“Sooyoungie… something tells me that you don’t want to go with me.” HanGeng teases Sooyoung with a pitiful pout.

“Ani- Oppa!” Sooyoung furrows her eyes and looks at Changmin. “You’re dead.” She mouths him. “Oppa… Okay! Okay! I’ll go…  but… what about Yuri…?”

“She’s leaving today for France.” A girl with a familiar blonde hair entered the living room.

“SICA!” Sooyoung shouts. “Why are you here? I thought you were coming home tomorrow?”

Jessica smiles and hugs Sooyoung. “I missed you guys so I decided to come home early. I got nothing to do there anyway.” Jessica observes the faces in the living room and sees HanGeng smiling to her. “Oppa!” she waves the guy. Upon seeing another figure she grabs Sooyoung and locks her in her arm making the taller girl crouch down to Jessica’s level.

“Why is Max here? Did you invite him?” Jessica whispers.

“It’s a very long story. I’ll explain it to you later.” Sooyoung replies silently before standing up again. Both of them finally decide to sit on the couch together.

“Hi Max.” Jessica greets the sobbing Changmin. At this, Jessica raises her head in confusion. “What happened to you?”

Changmin shakes his head. Jessica then pretends to get him and then nods her head.

 

 

 

 

“So it’s settled then?” HanGeng declares after drinking the glass of juice Sooyoung has prepared for them a little while ago. Sica had demanded a snack from Sooyoung a moment after she came in. “The four of us tomorrow at the amusement park.”

Sooyoung nods warily and Sica jolts in excitement. Changmin, who has been quiet all the time, nods his head hesitantly.

 

“Well be heading out now!” HanGeng bids Sooyoung who’s crossing both of her arms at that moment.

She practically smiles at HanGeng and glares at Changmin. The latter smiles in return although his smile is a little… wrong.

“Yah…” Sooyoung calls out to him. “Because you invaded my house again and this time without my permission… The bet will begin tomorrow.” She says bluntly before slamming the door in Changmin’s face.

***

***

WHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! Asdhkldfsg;lhk!@#$ @!$@%$^%^ &!!***!! Why? Why? Why?! WHY?!! WHYY?!!!

Tomorrow will be the first time to go out with her and yet she gives me that..? That Challenge?! Unbelievable! She really expects me to not say anything to her while we’re in a theme park? For goodness sake!

She’s just really… Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah?!!!!!!!!

***

***

“So tell me what happened while I was away.” Jessica lies flat on Sooyoung’s bed.

The taller girl shrugs her shoulders and leans on the bed while sitting on the floor. “Changmin told Minho that I’m his girl.” Jessica giggles at this. “Then, he showed my picture to all their model friends because apparently, Minho and Changmin are buddies from the modeling industry. I kind of bailed out from classes for one whole week then Changmin Freak showed up sick outside my gate.”  Sooyoung rubs the back of her neck before continuing. “I couldn’t do anything except to help him so I aided him while he was sick.”

“In here.” Jessica states.

“Yes. In here.”

Jessica gasps. “Wow! Changmin must be really getting under your skin! You never let anyone inside your house!”

“He was sick. What was I supposed to do?” Sooyoung retorts. A little flustered.

The blonde continues to grin as she creeps on the bed to Sooyoung’s side. “Tell me if you like him Sooyoungie… Neh? You will tell me when that time comes right?”

“That will never happen.”

Jessica hugs Sooyoung from the bed and sighs. “Sooyoungie you idiot. Don’t ever lie to yourself again. I don’t want to see you in that state.

Sooyoung silently nods and brushes over Jessica’s arms.

“Oh, yeah… He also saw that picture of us.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah…”

***

Meanwhile in Incheon Airport…

The black-haired girl furrows her eyebrows together as she search for her friends’ presence. “Aish! Really. Aren’t those two going to see me off? They are so did when I come back. Aish…” she drops her arms and picks up her luggage. “Really… Those two are so… Ugh! Choi  Sooyoung and Jessica Jung! Aish!”

“To all passengers going to France, Boarding will now begin.”

Kwon Yuri curses underneath her breath and walks to the entrance annoyingly. “Even HanGeng-oppa forgot. Aish!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Dear Readers,

Hello, hehe I know that I told you that I will update two chapters at once... But really, I can't help myself... hohohoh!

Anyways, there was a post on tumblr i found... It was about Sooyoung being rude or something. I mean, could you believe that? ugh! I dont believe it at all!!

So, just forget that i said that ^ and enjoy and read and comment!!!

Kekeke...

Love, yuiko :*