Chapter 12

A Little More Complicated

 

 

Sunday. Two days after that “humiliating” incident, Sooyoung finally got the guts to get out of her room and meet the world…

“Sooyoung-ah… Don’t you think you’re a bit over reacting?” Mr. Choi knocks on the empty bedroom door.

***

“Annyeong!~”

“Annyeong haseyo!~”

Sooyoung walks on the pavement of the streets wearing a smile on her face. She walks in joyous motions humming the tune of BoA’s forever. She stops for a moment as she sees a small bird chirping on a wooden bench.

“Hello there little birdie~ I’m so happy today… Do you know why?” Sooyoung seems to be making a somewhat scary(?) face while grinning. “I’m happy because that Changmin didn’t show his face ever since Friday night. No one to always stare at me which is really annoying and utterly irritating by the way… No one to always following me around… and no one to try to impress me by his baby talk!”

The bird… was almost dead because of Sooyoung’s grasp.

“Omo~ Sorry birdie… I’m just so happy!”

Sooyoung lets go of the small bird and glances on her watch. “Omo, omo, omo, I’ll be late for church! See you birdie!” Sooyoung runs towards west to a small chapel.

Sooyoung silently tiptoes to the last row. She brushes her white dress once more before silently sitting down. She looks up to the pastor standing up front holding his bible.

“Sooyoung… Sooyoung…” a girl with shining ebony black hair looked to her from the front seat. “Sooyoung!” She whispers heartily.

“Ssshhh~” an old ahjumma sitting beside her warns her to keep quiet. The girl obediently follows.

***

Stupid Yuri. She knows the service is going on, why must she call my name? Ugh… That idiot.

***
***

“O come on, why must I really transfer apartments?” Changmin groans as Junsu shows him a picture of a house and some keys.

“Max… Just do what I say okay?” just as Junsu turns his heel around and takes a step towards the door, Changmin places his arm on his shoulder.

“Okay, okay… I’ll transfer. On one condition…”

“What?”

***

***

“That’s why you should keep quiet during service.” Sooyoung hits Yuri-the black haired girl- on her head.

Yuri scratches  her head before responding to Sooyoung with a stare. “Yah… I haven’t seen you for a very long time and you greet me with a hit on the head instead of a warm friendly hug? Tssh… I’m hurt, Sooyoung-ah…” Yuri playfully acts in front of her friend.

Sooyoung ignores her “long lost” friend. “Stop that Yuring…”

“I told you not to call me that!”

“I don’t remember…” Sooyoung playfully brushes Yuri’s nose with her index finger. “Come on, since you miss me that much, let’s have lunch at our house.”

“Omo!~ Sica, sica… Where’s Jessica?”

“Still the pretty Sica you knew… Come on, let’s go… I’ll call her to come over as well…”

Yuri claps her hand and jumps for joy as she follows Sooyoung to their house.

***

***

“What?!” Junsu couldn’t believe what he had just heard. “You’re kidding me right now! Are you crazy? Aaah… You must be…”

Changmin grins in front of his manager and boasts in confident, “Junsu-yah, I’ve been the best model for how many years now. Ever since I started modeling eight years back, I was already a hit! Now, can’t I at least do this as your reward to me for working so hard?” the tall guy pouts cutely in front of Junsu.

“Aaaish!~ You must be really crazy… And you wouldn’t go to school when I offered you few years back, why go now?” Junsu trails off his sentence. “You must be planning something evil aren’t you? What are you going to do? Huh… What are you planning?” Junsu pokes Changmin’s arm.

“I am planning nothing. Okay? NOTHING!”

“Okay. But even so… It’s only two months before summer break. Do you really want to go to school that bad?” Junsu furrows both of his eyebrows and caresses his temples. “You’re such a pain you know that? Aaaaish!~ Really…”

“I know. I know. But can I?” Changmin gleams with expectations.

“Yeah, yeah… I’ll find a way.”

“I’m gonna start tomorrow right? Aah! Hyung! You’re the best!” Junsu hits Changmin as he attempts to carry him with his arm.

“Yah… Put me down!” Junsu stands up straight and gleams to Changmin. “You rascal… Calling me hyung just now? Tssch…” Junsu turns around once more to go outside. “Oh, you’re moving tonight. Be ready… I still have an appointment. I’ll check up on you later.”

Without listening intently, Changmin faces his computer. He clicks a file named “Wallpaper Princess” and fidgets as he views the pictures. “Hihihihi~ This is going to be fun! Now, I can see you everyday at school! Be ready! I’m going to make you like me!”

(This is the moment where you- the readers- would usually hear weird evil laughs made by the crazy minds of the male protagonists in common fanfics)

***

***

“Really…” Jessica takes a bite off her pizza while sitting on the bedroom floor.

She arrived minutes after Sooyoung called her. She sits on the floor with Yuri with a large box of pizza while Sooyoung lies down comfortably on her bed with two piles of empty pizza boxes beside her.

“Really?” Yuri repeats her statement. “Then what happened? Did the model kiss Sooyoung?”

Sooyoung groans upon hearing her friend’s remark.

***

Please… Why are those two still talking about that thing? They’re starting to get annoying…

Even calling me a damsel in distress in ‘him’ the knight in shinning armor? Ugh… Makes me wanna puke. Ugh! Goodness~

I really… really…

“You know, you’re cute when you cry like this.”

“Do you like me?”

“Trying to cheer you up?”

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~ That guy… all talk… Tssch… For all I know Han Geng oppa is so much better… Well, not that I like oppa or something… So don’t you go getting misunderstandings okay?

Oppa didn’t even tell appa about Friday… Huh~ Oppa is the coolest…

***
“I bet she’s daydreaming about Max.” Yuri whispers to Jessica and both giggles upon seeing Sooyoung silently smiling and covering her light red face.

 

The next day…

Monday.

“HELLO, SEOUL UNIVERSITY!~”

“Uhm… Excuse me… could I get your autograph? I’m a huge fan…”

“Sorry Miss… I only give my precious autograph to my damsel in distress.”

------------------------------------------------------

Dear Readers,

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!! First of all, THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS ON MY POSTER :p AND THANK YOU FOR WISHING ME A NICE VACATION

Second! I'm back with a longer update!!! Keke ^.^ I decided not to make Gege confess... hahaha xD well, who knows. Anyways, please enjoy my update today! I hope you like it!

Also~ Haven't you notice that Sooyoung is more active in events these days? Keke... She's so pretty in her pink dress in that fashion show right? right? Haha!

Omo... I almost forgot! Thank you to the new subscribers! Please enjoy this story! haha

Once again, thank you, thank you, thank you to the commentors, readers, subscribers! Thank you so much!!! I love you all! Kisses!!!!

 

Love, yuiko :*