Chapter 7

A Little More Complicated

 

Yah! Yah! Hey, wait a minute! Why is she here? Why is Sooyoung getting dressed? (Although she’s literally wearing a dress) Why is she like, having make-up all over her face?

What are they doing?

That guy make-up artist is getting too close to her! Hey! Oh, wait, what am I doing? I need to prepare myself as well…

Oh, wait… God, she looks so pretty with all that stuff on her already perfect face. Wait… I need a picture! Yeah, yeah… Where’s my phone again? My phone… my phone….

ASDFSDKJGHFKLJASDFASDKHASDFSMMMBNBSDOFJEOSDFS!!!!!!!!!!! !@##$$%%^&*%#^!!!

I forgot my phone in Junsu’s house! Darn it!!!!! Why!!!! Why today?!! Of all the days I could forget my freakin’ phone in Junsu’s freakin house!!!!!!

WWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***

Changmin stands silently and listens to the girls’ conversation.

“Sooyoung… Are you sure about this?” Jessica holds Sooyoung’s hand. Sooyoung nods silently.

“Sorry Sooyoungie…”

Sooyoung pats Jessica’s head comfortingly. “Listen, this important to me, as it is important to you. And I’m not gonna let any absence ruin your show.

Sica hugs Sooyoung tightly and squeezes her. Sooyoung nudges Jessica to turn around and see the curious look on the guy’s face.

“Changmin-sshi…” Jessica stands up and greets him. She smiles to him and shakes her head.

“Jessica-sshi… Sooyoung-sshi…” Changmin smiles to both girls but his smile is more glued to Sooyoung than Jessica. Jessica notices this and smirks evilly.

Jessica smiles to Changmin once again and turns to Sooyoung. “Soo… I need to check the visitors. I’ll be back.” Jessica hugs Sooyoung and continues, “Thank you soooo much!”

“It’s okay…”

Jessica then turns her heels and walks away.

***

Now’s your chance Maxie boy! Go get her!

Do I smell okay? I’m covered with sweat aren’t I? Oh man, I can’t really approach her like this. I ‘m such a looser. LOOSER!

Wait, I mean, is it okay if I approach her? I haven’t seen her since last week. That time, she was like, pale and half-awake… she didn’t even want me near her! Maybe she hates me. Or maybe she likes me back and is too shy to admit it?! ASDASGKSDLHKLHSJAJDFWIOTSV!!!

.

.

.

Yeah. Keep dreaming Max…

Wait, what if she hates me for not taking her to the hospital because she said so? Wait, Huh?

Okay…

Think on the bright side. I mean, for the days that you have seen her, she’s not that bad. I’m sure she didn’t mean to ignore a model right? Oh, might I add… I’m sure she didn’t mean to ignore a SUPER HANDSOME AND EXTREMELY POPULAR MODEL…

She’s so pretty up close by the way~

***

“So~” Changmin stares at her and once again regrets his self for forgetting his phone in Junsu’s house. “I didn’t know you model…” 

“I don’t. I just love Jessica that’s why I do this…” Sooyoung unplugs her earphones and leans on the chair comfortably; its minutes before the show and she doesn’t want to show her nervousness to anyone – especially Changmin. “Her mother couldn’t come so I had to volunteer. I didn’t her to be sad about it.”

“Ah…”

Changmin leans on his knees and folds his hand. “So this will be your first catwalk?”

“Obviously it is.” Sooyoung retorts looking the other way.

Changmin notices her shaking hands and giggles. “Hey, you know its okay to get nervous.”

Sooyoung looks the opposite direction. “Shut up. I am not nervous.” Sooyoung then snaps a look at Changmin.

“You’ll be fine…” Changmin laughs and ends the conversation with a pat on Sooyoung’s shoulder.

The organizer calls out to all the models – including Changmin and Sooyoung – to get ready. He waves his hand to Changmin and signals that it’s almost time for the show to begin.

“Okay everyone! Gather here please! Changmin-sshi and the new model, please come here!”

Changmin stands up and walks away to the other models. Sooyoung heaves out a sigh and follows him. Changmin turns to Sooyoung and holds her shoulders. “Yah… Don’t be so nervous! It’s going to be fine!”

Sooyoung says nothing and only stares at him.

Changmin, feeling the awkwardness of the atmosphere lets go of Sooyoung and turns the other way.

***

***

What in the world is wrong with you woman! Get a grip! You’re doing this for Jessica!

.

.

.

.

OH MY GAAAAAWWWWWWWWDDDD……….. ASDALJFSDGLJDDLHDFLHFJFKJGK!!!

.

.

.

.

Okay, deep breathes, deep breathes Sooyoung. Deep breathes. You can do this. You can do this. You just have to walk a couple of meters, smile if you want to, turn and pose. That’s easy right? You can do it. You can…

I CAN’T DO THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSS!!! Help me! Anyone!

Wait, I’ve done this before? I did a recital once with Jessica. It was time for my solo and when I saw everyone in the audience… wait. I… don’t… remember… What happened back then again? Oh what the hell… I’m gonna die! I’m gonna DIE! I’M GONNA DIE!!!!

 I can’t believe this! I’m already 21 and yet? I still have stage fright?!

Otteokhe?? O_O

-----------------------------

Dear Readers,

I don't know what happened but it seems like I need to post this chapter again.. nyahahahaha XD anyways, once again! enjoy this chapter! XD LOL

Love, yuiko :*