Chapter 4

A Little More Complicated

 

“Sooyoung…”

“I know. I know.” Sooyoung returns to the kitchen to get another glass of milk. Jessica follows her with the picture

***

Freaky as it seems. I kind of want Jessica to be my sister. But not this way. I’m not saying that my dad and Sica’s mom really HAD a past; it’s just kind of intriguing. I want to know. And I want to know from my dad and no one else.

***

“Ah… Sooyoung… You’re coming with me today.” Jessica leans on the kitchen counter as she placed the mysterious picture aside.

“Where?”

“I’m featuring your works in the upcoming Fashion Week remember? Let’s go the venue now, they’re doing a head start for the preparations.

Sooyoung’s eyes almost jump out of their sockets. She spits some milk to add to the effects as well. “Really?!! Let’s go then! Come on!!”

***

***

“REALLY?!” Changmin stares at the venue on his disbelief. Junsu nods.

“The manager personally invited you, you know. You will be walking four runways in total; three by professional designers and one by (Junsu makes drumming sounds) Jung Jessica.”

Changmin glares at Junsu in the mention of Jessica’s name. “Wait, wait, wait… Jessica-sshi… Invited me to wear her designs?”

“Yeah… Why? You don’t like it?” Junsu asks Changmin sarcastically.

“No…no… I’m fine. It’s great even.” Changmin stutters.

“Jung Yoon Hee will be the final act of her daughter’s show.” Junsu walks in front of the stage and gestures around to demonstrate the route of Changmin’s walk.

Changmin freezes on his spot as he sees a blonde girl with a brunette friend approach Junsu.

“Kim Junsu-sshi…” Jessica smiles and shakes Junsu’s hand while Sooyoung smiles shyly at Junsu only.

***

Omo! She’s here! She’s here! God! Why do I like her? I mean… Ugh! Damn’t! Why am I so caught up with her? For Christ’s sake she’s just an ordinary university student? Well, except, she has those skinny golden legs and her cute puffy cheeks make her even more attractive!

Wait.

Come on Changmin! You have like 20 famous ladies falling in line just to date with you! Those girls include Victoria and Yoona! They’re like on their knees for you?! And yet you choose to like her more instead of a super hot model and super cute actress?! Wake up dude.

I mean seriously.

***

“Changmin-sshi… Can you please accompany Sooyoung to the sewing room and get my designs? I want to show it to the manager later on.” Jessica snaps Changmin to reality.

Jessica turns to Sooyoung. “You can get your stuff too Soo…”

“Why do I have to go there with him?” Sooyoung pouts as she whispers to Jessica while pointing to the excited Changmin.

***

***

Really. Why does he have to tag along? I can carry the stuff all by myself. Why does he have to be here?

***

Sooyoung opens the door to the sewing room. Clothes of different color and textures greet her eyes. Three dresses standing up straight on a mannequin greets Sooyoung’s eager eyes.

Sooyoung proceeds to the dress touching and observing the design. “This will be Sica’s finale… What a beautiful dress…”

Changmin ignores the dress and focuses on the walking figure around it.

Apparently, Sooyoung’s rainbow skies and unicorn daydreams about the dress has to end.

“Are you one of Jessica-sshi’s models? You seem to be really close with her.”

Sooyoung grunts at his sudden question and nods. “I am a very close friend of Sica. But I am an architecture student. I’m not her model as well.”

Changmin nods and raises his eyebrow before walking in closer to Sooyoung. “I’ll be wearing a design made by Jessica-sshi during Fashion Week…”

Sooyoung ignores Changmin’s attempt to impress her, instead, she gives him instructions. “Bring this to the hall.”

Changmin raise his eyebrow once more. “Is this it? Am I not going to bring any other stuff?”

“Oh, okay then; since you’re really strong and masculine all over, you bring two mannequins. I’ll bring the rest over there.

***

Really, this guy is all talk. I mean, I can see his body and I’m not blind to not see his face. His handsome and all, but really? I don’t like guys who try to get my attention during our first meeting. And I don’t like popular guys most specifically.

I don’t know why though. I guess I don’t have the sane reason why. I guess it has something to do with my father. You know, being the famous and popular architect that he is. He barely has time for me. But don’t get me wrong here. I love my father. I love him very much. He’s like the only guy I would ever love…

Although… if and only IF Brad Pitt would knock on my doorstep one day…

That… May be a consediration. ^^

-----------------------

 

Dear Readers!

Thank you once again for the comments and the love and the support! Thank you! I will be updating as much as I can these days! So please support my fic! Thank you soooo much!

God bless you all!

Love, yuiko :*