Hi~

A Little More Complicated

Author's Note:

       Hello dearest readers of A Little More Complicated!

       This is me, your author speaking.

       I started to post this story about four years ago and up until now, there has been quite a lot of readers of this story. I appreciate everyone for reading and supporting this fanfiction and I hope you enjoyed it until the last chapter. I also enjoyed reading your comments and suggestions and is geatly moved by your patronage.

       Today, after giving it a lot of thought, I have decided to stop this story up until the 17th chapter. It will not go unfnished though, as I have decided to rewrite this story fully and post it here (again) and/or in wattpad (and maybe other websites for this stuff). The past years where I have been inactive here has been in preparation for this upgrade in myself and my writing. I hope that once the revision has been made, I will still see your names in my comment box with great love and support.

       Once again to the readers who are still waiting and would have loved to see this update as a continuation of the story, thank you so much for loving this fic and supporting me! You have been my motivation to continue writing. I hope this fic brought to you happiness during its run! Thank you so much and God bless.

 

With only love,

yuiko_rj96