Chapter 3

A Little More Complicated

 

Why can’t they let be go on vacation? You know one or three days? So I could visit some places… Visit important people? Business men only think about business and jobs and so many other ways to earn money. I mean, aren’t they contented with what they have? Me? No. But I still want to go on vacation. Even the president needs one, let alone me?

Anyways, who are you anyway? Why are you suddenly on my wallpaper? What’s so special about you? HUH?! You ignore the most popular guy in the modeling industry and yet?! Yet you are still one of a kind for me?! Did you make me smell a potion? Why are you so…?!

***

Changmin ignores the two gentlemen discussing his future plans in front of him. A designer and his manager, Kim Junsu are discussing another fashion show for Changmin to appear.

“Changmin-sshi?” he stares at his wallpaper.

“Changmin-sshi?” he doesn’t listen. Or maybe he’s listening but just too focused on his wallpaper.

“Changmin!” Junsu shouts at his talent. Changmin hides his phone away instantly.

“Yes? I’m sorry. I wasn’t listening. What?”

Both of the gentlemen sigh in unison. Junsu massages his temples as he stands up and walks away with the designer.

When Junsu sits back, Changmin takes out his cell phone again. “Junsu-ah, do you know, Jung Jessica?”

Junsu shots a look on his younger company. “Why? Did you hit on her while you were out yesterday?”

Changmin shrugs.

“Hell Yeah! Of course I know her! She’s like the elder daughter of Jung Yoon Hee! Yoon Hee is like one of the greatest models of all time! In Asia!”

Changmin nods. “She studies fashion designing…”

Junsu gives Changmin another stern look. “She designed one of your clothes you know…” He looks deeper. “Hey, what are you planning to do with her?”

“Nothing… Why the heck would I do something to her?”

***

Really. I have a better taste in women you know. Like her. Hey! Stop occupying my wallpaper already! You’re making me crazy!

Well, I guess it’s my fault for transferring your pictures from my camera. Hehehe… no worries, you’ll have to stay there for quite sometime. Keke ^^

***

***

“Sooyoung! Wake up!” Jessica pokes Sooyoung’s cheeks. It’s already eleven in the morning and yet her princess is still in her slumber. “Yah! Choi Sooyoung! Don’t make me spit on you!”

“YES MA’AM!” Sooyoung jolts up straight immediately. She brush her hair before glancing childishly at the glaring Jessica. “Hey,” She finally dropped her shoulders. “How did you get in here?”

Sooyoung observes her surroundings. Her used to be jungle bedroom is clean. Surprisingly it is very clean. She glances at Jessica again.

“Get up now!” Jessica shouts even louder.

“YES MA’AM!” Sooyoung stands up. Jessica points to her messy bad and she understands directly. She arranged her bed almost immediately.

***

“Where’s Appa?” Sooyoung looks up from his milk prepared by Jessica.

Jessica walks inside the kitchen counter before answering. “He had something to attend in Incheon. He said he’ll be home late.”

“And he called you instead of me?” Sooyoung smirks at the talking Jessica.

“Maybe. Look he left a note.” Jessica grabbed a piece of note stuck on the fridge.

“Sooyoungie… Please take care today; Appa will be out all day. I prepared food in the fridge. Love, Appa.”

Sooyoung stands up and goes to the house library. “Sica! Come here!”

“Why?” Jessica follows the tall girl curiously.

Sooyoung held a picture of her dad with three girls; two babies and one older girl. The same age as Sooyoung’s father presumed the two.

“I found it last night when I was cleaning my father’s drafts. It’s my dad and your mom right?”

 ***

***

It’s weird right? I know! It’s like an old picture of my dad and Sica’s mom. It’s like they had some kind of past. Oh my, oh my! It couldn’t be right? I mean? My father married my mom. And Jessica’s mom married his dad. But how could this be? And the two kids on the picture, they are Sica and I. It’s so weird.

***

“Sica, this doesn’t have anything to do with why my appa doesn’t want me in fashion designing right? I mean, you’re mom, she is a famous model right?”

Jessica doesn’t answer; tears forming on her eyes.

“Sooyoung…”

------------------------------

Dearest Readers,

My mom is going to disconnect our internet connection for awhile. I don't know when I will be able to update this fanfic of mine but hopefully by the end of this week, I'll be able to give you an exciting update! Anyways, how is my third chapter? Thank you so much for subscribing, commenting and reading! I hope you enjoy this fanfic! Mwaaaaaaaaah!! :* Love you guys! Thank you so much!

Love, yuiko :*