Chapter 14

A Little More Complicated

 

“WHAT IN THE NAME OF NOODLES IS THAT GUY DOING IN HERE?!” Sooyoung exclaims as she reaches over to Jessica and Yuri for a run to the sewing room. Fast.

“Omo~ I know you told me he was hot but I didn’t know he was this hot!” Yuri clasps her hand in excitement.

“Yah… Don’t you dare! Changmin is exclusively for Sooyoung.” Jessica mutters towards Yuri’s direction. The latter pouts and ignores her cold stare.

“What do you mean by that?” a stern look shoots from Sooyoung to Jessica.

“Oh, nothing… Come on; let’s go before he sees you. You’ll really be stressed once that happens.” Jessica runs for it, as well as Sooyoung and Yuri.

***

“What is he up to?” Why is he here?” Sooyoung could not believe Changmin. She’s very certain of the reason of him being in the school as well. Seeing him with that bag and some of those books worries her. It gives her the idea that she’s the reason of him being there.

She doesn’t deny the obvious fact that Changmin has a BIG thing for her but she didn’t expect it to be this BIG. Even so, she swears he will never have the chance to even talk to her. And she doesn’t forget to curse him inside her brain of doing so.

“Sooyoungie~” Yuri calls out to her muttering friend. “Why don’t you like him?”

“Yeah. I’ve been meaning to ask you as well. WHY? What’s wrong with Max?” Jessica seconds.

Sooyoung laughs. “Oh come on. Don’t tell me you guys have already forgotten… I don’t date remember?” She arranges her sketchpad on her lap. “Well… Maybe not entirely because of that…” Sooyoung trails off, seeing the unsatisfied look on Yuri and Jessica’s face.

“Well…”

***

Okay! Okay Readers! Gather around…

This is the part where I share to you guys – the readers – my deepest thoughts; my deepest thoughts that even Sica and Yuri are oblivious to.

Okay. The reason why I do not and I mean I DO NOT FANCY SHIM MAX CHANGMIN!

No.1

 Shim Changmin is an annoying, attention seeking model. (Well, at least that’s what I feel and I mean “my” attention by that, by the way…) Although he doesn’t say it, it’s just so drop-dead freaking obvious. And I tell you. I don’t like it when it’s so freakin’ obvious yet you still don’t say a word. Gosh. That really gets to my nerves.

 

No. 2

He has this bossy and proud aura around him. He’s the type of guy (for me) that has a really well-toned body and enjoys the day bragging about it. His nose is always stocked-up too high and his too confident about himself as well. He thinks he’s the most beautiful man in the world well let me tell you Shim Max Freaking Changmin! Brad Pitt is way hotter than you are.  :P

 

No.3

And we’re down with my last unreasonable reason why I don’t like Changmin.

Okay. The last but I’m definitely sure it’s not the least…

He’s too popular and just too good-looking for me. I don’t think I would be a perfect match for his utterly, awe-striking wicked face. His perfectly shaped jaw line and his long nose is too much for me.

.

.

.

Not that I like him or anything. Not in that way.

.

.

So there you have it folks!

Three unreasonable reasons why I do not like MAX.

***

“That’s your only reason why you don’t like him?!” Yuri and Jessica shouts in unison.

“For goodness’ sake Soo, you’re being naïve.” Yuri continues on, walking to a mannequin. “Your too picky when it comes to guys you know that?”

Jessica nods silently while preparing for a sliky cloth to use. “I think the only guy she likes is her dad…”

“…and Han Geng-oppa as well of course.” Yuri ends Jessica’s unfinished statement.

Sooyoung doesn’t do anything but groans while covering her ears. “I don’t even know if I still like oppa that much now…”

***

***

Shim Changmin once again becomes the center of attention. Well at least for the girls, that is. The only thing that’s missing is for some girls to garb each other’s hair just to see his handsome face. Oh, Changmin would love to see that in personal.

He yanks as some girl tries to pull him out of the crowd but fails. One problem is that his patience isn’t growing any shorter.

“Excuse me~ please sign my notebook.”

“Sorry but I have a class to go to now and I really need to find someone so if you could just move along now.” Changmin wears plastic smile and tries to show that he’s not yet annoyed by the noisy little freaky female.

…And when all hope seemed to have slip away…

“MAX!”

All eyes turn to the tall and yet another handsome guy a few meters away from the gathering crowd. He walks coolly towards them with yet captivating smile.

“Good morning ladies…”

“Oppa! We missed you! Where have you been all weekend? We didn’t see you around the university.” A girl shrieks and then places a little pout. She at the same time, locks her arm around his.

“I’ve been busy. Anyways, Max and I have something to discuss and I believe we have the same class next period. Correct?”

Changmin nods but still speechless.

He then grabs Changmin’s broad shoulders and walks slowly away.

***

“Yah. You’re so good at manipulating girls aren’t you?” Changmin groans in front of Han Geng. “But really… Thanks…”

“Han Geng sits in front of the muttering male in one of the tables laid just outside the school cafeteria. He laughs at Changmin before clearing his throat. “Oh, wait. We haven’t really introduced each other right?”

Changmin nods obediently.

The school heart throb stands in front of the half-amazed Shim Changmin. “My name is Han Geng. I am an architecture student and Sooyoung – I believe you and her are acquainted – is my favorite dongsaeng. I work under Sooyoung’s father. He is the famous Architect Choi Han Kyul.” He gives out a hand and Changmin takes it.

“Shim Changmin. People call me Max. I assume you know me.” Han Geng nods reassuringly shaking his hand. “I just enrolled here yesterday and I am a Visual Arts student.”

“Nice to meet you Max…”

After a few awkward minutes, Changmin finally decides to speak up.

“Excuse me… Could I just ask?” Changmin begins. “How are you related to Sooyoung? You seem to be very close to her… Even Sica…”

Han Geng smiles to himself upon hearing the question. “Choi Sooyoung is the daughter of the famous Choi Han Kyul. Although he didn’t really take me in, Choi Han Kyul was the one who helped me in my needs, particularly in my financial needs. I owe him and his family a lot. Especially Sooyoung… That’s probably why I spend a lot of time with them and why I’m often seen in their house.”

Changmin still seems to be unsatisfied so he continues, “Uhm… What do you see Sooyoung as? What is she to you?”

It took some seconds before Han Geng could answer.

“Right now, she is my favorite dongsaeng. But upon his father’s request and my decision, Sooyoung would most likely be my wife in the future…” Han Geng smiles, assured of himself about his statement.

Changmin control his shock. “But… that is if Sooyoung agrees as well right?”

 

------------------------

Author's Note: 

Hey guys! I've been bored lately... So after I finished encoding my chapter update... I was able to write a one-shot! wahahaha! oh yeah, I've been making posters and different picture edits lately. kekeke. Chek them out in my photobucket account. :) hahaha

Anyways, have you enjoyed my latest updates? Hehe. I hope you have because I'm really enjoying my time updating it. hahaha. Oh yeah, I'm planning on a VERY BIG twist in the upcoming chapters so please tune in! Hehehe.

Once again, thank you so much ofr reading, subscribing, commenting in this sotry of mine. Hahaha. I hope you have good time reading this. keke

I allmost forgot, can I ask a little favor? Please include me in your prayersa because I really want to go to Mindanao University of Science and Technology. I hope I can qualify so I can reach my dream of being an architect! Kekeke. Thanks a lot! God bless! :)

 

Love, yuiko :*

 

P.S. to all filipino readers! have you seen BB. Pilipinas? Are you excited about them competing in international pageants? Let's support them!!!! XD

My one-shot is entitled My Stupid Friend