Revelations

Give Love a Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's eyes widened as she felt Miyeon's lips on her own. She sat there frozen for a few seconds before she pulled away standing up abruptly. "Mi-"

 

Miyeon stood up as well and put her hands on Lisa's shoulders. "Lisa, please don't go. I'm sorry for kissing you but I just couldn't take it anymore."

 

The Thai looked at her in confusion, "What do you mean?"

 

Miyeon took a deep breath and looked into Lisa's eyes lovingly. "Lisa... I've been in love with you since our trainee days," she smiled sadly as she let go of Lisa's shoulders and sat on her bed, looking down at her hands that were in her lap. "But you never noticed me... at least not in the way I wanted you to."

 

Lisa looked down at Miyeon before getting on her knees in front of her, putting her hands over Miyeon's, squeezing them softly. "Why didn't you say anything?"

 

Miyeon chuckled, shaking her head. "I thought about it, a lot. But you were in love with Jennie, and I didn't want to confuse you by adding my confession into the mix. So I've kept it hidden all this time. But now that we're close again, I didn't want to miss the chance."

 

Lisa nodded her head in understanding. "But... you dated that guy?"

 

"To try to get over you, I thought I could be discreet about it. But somehow, YG found out and had me kicked out. But I knew... YG... he told me..." Miyeon looked up and stared into Lisa's eyes with her teary ones.

 

"What did he tell you?"

 

 

"Jennie... she... She was the one to tell him about me dating that guy."

 

Lisa's eyes widened. "What? But... why? Jennie isn't the type to..."

 

Miyeon shrugged. "I don't know, I thought she had my back. She said she did, but I don't know what I did to  her for her to change her mind."

 

"Do you... want me to talk to her?" Lisa asked softly, raising her hand to caress Miyeon's cheek.

 

The Korean leaned into the touch and hummed, closing her eyes. "No, what's the point? What's done is done and I finally came to terms with it." She opens her eyes and gave Lisa a small smile as she blush brushed across her cheeks. "Enough about that, what about... I just confessed to you. Would you give me a chance?"

 

Miyeon saw Lisa hesitate to give her an answer. She smiled sadly before grabbing into the hand that was on her cheek. She played with Lisa's fingers, looking down at their hands. "It's okay, I understand. I'm sorry if I ruin–"

 

She felt a finger touch her lips. Miyeon looked into Lisa's eyes once again, confusion in her eyes.

 

"I'm not totally put off by the idea, but I hope you could give me a few days to think about it?"

 

The Korean smiled. "Yes, take all the time you need. I'm sorry, by the way, for just kissing you like that."

 

Lisa got up and sat next to her again, her hand still in between Miyeon's smaller ones. She kind of liked the way their hands looked together. She smiled, "It's okay... I actually kind of liked it."

 

Miyeon giggled, leaning her head in Lisa's shoulder. "That's a relief. Does this mean you won't stay for dinner?"

 

"I'll stay, but hopefully your members won't notice anything off about us. It would be rude of me to just leave when they worked so hard on dinner."

 

Miyeon hummed, raising her head from Lisa's shoulder to look into the Thai's eyes once again. She would never get tired of looking into those soft, doe eyes. "Can I... hmm. Never mind." 

 

Lisa tilted her head. "What's up? You can tell me."

 

Miyeon blushed once more. "Can I kiss you again? Or is that too much for you?"

 

Before Lisa could answer, there was a knock on the door. Miyeon let go of Lisa's hand and went to open the door. Soyeon was on the other side, "Hey girls, dinner is ready."

 

Miyeon nodded. "We'll be out soon."

 

She closed the door once again and turned around, jumping slightly, seeing Lisa sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter