A Surprising Turn of Events

Give Love a Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's heart rate picked up as she read YG's text over and over again. Her mind could only think of the worst outcomes. What if he made her break up with Miyeon? Or kick her out of the group? 

 

She shook her head and tried to think positive as she opened up Miyeon's message.

 

My Yeon💛: Good morning, my monkey! 🥰

 

Lisa had to smile at that. Then she read the second message.

 

My Yeon💛: Lis, did something happen? Why is Cube taking me to your agency?

 

That was sent thirty minutes ago. Man was YG quick. She shook her head and stood up, texting her manager to come pick her up. She quickly got ready, her heart hammering in her chest. Today could either go bad or good. She never knew with YG. She would definitely be  visiting Dreamcatcher, she would need to be out from her dorm and away from Jennie especially, after all of this.

 

Her phone vibrated in her hand, her manager was downstairs. What was weird to her is that the other members weren't around. I guess in a way she was glad, she was extremely upset at Jennie right now.

 

***

 

Lisa let out a deep breath as she knocked on the door of her boss, she heard him say come in and she slowly and quietly opened the door, her hands already feeling clammy. 

 

To her surprise she saw her group members as well as the girls from (G)I-dle. "Come in and sit down, Lisa. We have a lot to discuss."

 

She sat in one of the chairs and clasped her hands together. She didn't know what was going to happen.

 

"Do you know why you're here?" YG asked, looking at Lisa with a blank stare. 

 

Lisa nodded, "Yes, sir. Because I'm in a relationship with one of the girls from (G)-Idle." She swallowed the lump in when YG lifted an eyebrow.

 

"Straight to the point, I see."

 

"You already know, sir. What's the point in beating around the bush?" Lisa replied, not knowing where she was getting this sudden urge of confidence. Maybe it's because her members were beside her or possible the girl who was the source of her happiness being a few feet away. Maybe it was both. "Sir, I–"

 

"Jennie told me that you and Miyeon have been seeing each other. For how long?" 

 

Lisa glanced at Jennie who was smirking. She clenched her jaw in anger. What she had told her last night was in confidence. She didn't know Jennie would just flat out tell their boss about her relationship so soon.

 

"We've been seeing each other for a few months, but we didn't become official until last night." 

 

"And have you thought of the consequences of being in a relationship, especially with you two being women? What if Dispatch were to catch you two? Have you thought about your career as an idol? Or your group for that matter?" YG asked. 

 

Lisa's head started to hurt, it was too many questions at once. 

 

Everyone in the room turned towards Miyeon who had gotten up abruptly to move towards Lisa, sitting beside her and holding her hand, while the other cupped her cheek. "It's okay, baby. Take it easy, it's going to be fine."

 

Her members could only look at them with sad smiles, along with Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

 

Jennie on the other hand was looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter