Pain

Give Love a Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Lisa woke up groggily at 6 in the morning. Which meant she had only slept for a few good hours. It could've been worse. Lisa and her members had to be up early anyway to go to the studio. They were finishing up a few songs for their first album, The Album. 

 

Lisa blinked her eyes as she sat up in bed. She let out a sigh, knowing she had to come face to face with all her members, more importantly, Jennie. She wasn't ready, of course who was ever ready after a day, to see the cause of your heartache.

 

She knew that she couldn't avoid her forever, as much as she wanted to in that moment. So she stood up and grabbed her things to take a shower. She exited her room and saw that everything was still dark in their dorm. She was probably the first to wake up, which was a first for her.

 

Lisa sighed for what seemed the 100th time since last night and entered the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror and looked st her face. Lisa could see eyebags under her eyes and how exhausted she looked, not from the lack of sleep, she was used to that but she was just... tired. Her eyes were red from where she had been crying all night. 

 

Her eyes began to water once more, thinking about everything that happened yesterday. Lisa brought a hand up to her chest, rubbing her left side gently, hoping that it would ease the pain in her heart. 

 

She shook her head. "Be strong Lisa, you can do it." She whispered to herself, going towards the shower and turning it in, giving it a chance to heat up the water. 

 

After 20 minutes, she got out of the shower and dried herself off with a towel before wearing the outfit that she would be wearing for the rest of the day. Not too soon after, Lisa exited the restroom, heading straight to her room. Once she made it in, she breathed a sigh of relief, at least she didn't have to face her members just yet.

 

She sat on her bed and took out her phone, checking the time, it was around 6:30, she had 30 minutes to do whatever she needed before their manager comes and picks them up to head to the studio. Her stomach growled and rubbed it slightly, knowing that she hadn't had anything since yesterday morning. 

 

She stood up and made sure she had everything in her purse and she walked out her room, heading towards the kitchen.

 

"Lisa-yah! You're awake!" It was Jisoo. Lisa just glanced at her unnie before proceeding to the fridge, grabbing the milk. She decided to eat cereal, something light.

 

"Morning, Jisoo unnie." Lisa mumbled, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter