Coffee For Two

Give Love a Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Lisa woke up the next morning, at 9 AM, she felt sticky from all the body heat that was surrounding her. She didn't mind though, it's been awhile since she got to cuddle with Jisoo and Chaeyoung. As much as she wanted to stay in the middle of the two, she needed to go to the bathroom. Bad.

 

So she shimmied herself from the other two members' grasp carefully, to not wake them up. She quickly exited her room and went down the hall to the bathroom. 

 

After twenty minutes, she went out of the bathroom. She had already brushed her teeth and done her morning routine, she figured she was already there might as well. She passed by Jennie's room, not surprised that she wasn't up yet either. The girl could probably sleep the day away if she could, Lisa's heart rate picked up thinking of the cat-like woman. 

 

Lisa shook her head to get rid of those thoughts, she went into her room. She saw Jisoo and Chaeyoung awake on their phones, still laying in her bed. She grabbed her phone from her nightstand. 

 

She unlocked it and saw that she had an unread messsage from Miyeon, she quickly opened her IMessage app and clicked on Miyeon's conversation tab. 

 

Miyeon: Morning, Lisa! I haven't heard from you yet and figured I'd greet you first. I know you're shy sometimes. Anyways, I wanted to know if you wanted to go to a café with me? If you don't have any schedules.

 

Lisa sat on the foot of her bed, facing Jisoo and Chaeyoung. "Hey, unnie, do we have anything to do today?"

 

Jisoo glanced up from her phone. "No, Limario. We're free today."

 

"Cool."

 

Lisa: Hey, unnie! Good morning. Yeah, I'm up for hanging out today. What time?

 

The reply was instant.

 

Miyeon: How about 10:30? Give you some time to get ready. I'll see you soon? I'll be picking you up.

 

Lisa: Sounds good, unnie. See you soon! :)

 

Chaeyoung and Jisoo glanced at each other before looking at Lisa who was smiling softly at her phone. 

 

"Was that Miyeon?" Jisoo asked playfully, sitting up on the bed, laying her head against the headboard of Lisa's bed.

 

"Yeah, we're going to a café. Don't know which one though."

 

"Aw, sounds like a cute little da-" 

 

"Not a date!" Lisa cut off Chaeyoung's words, her cheeks turning a shade of pink.

 

"Ooo, is someone blushing?" Jisoo teased, wiggling her eyebrows at Lisa.

 

"Shut up! Leave me alone so I can get ready to meet Miyeon unnie."

 

"Alright, we'll be in the kitchen when you're done. Make sure to look extra cute for your date!" Chaeyoung said the last part fast as she and Jisoo practically ran out the door.

 

"CHAENG!" Lisa yelled. She chuckled at her two members antics.

 

She turned towards her closet and opened it, she didn't know what to wear. "Why do you care what you put on? It's only Miyeon." Lisa mumbled. She quickly chose an outfit and put it on, she looked at herself in the mirror. 

 

"It's not too much, right?" She looked at her self from head to toe. She really did like this outfit though. 

[I had a pic here but I can't put it on this site for some reason. Sorry.]

"Whatever! I'll just wear this." Lisa said, as she grabbed her little over the shoulder bag. 

 

She walked into the kitchen and was met with all three members of Blackpink. Her eyes widened slightly when she saw Jennie, who was busy texting on her phone.

 

Jisoo and Chaeyoung were busy making breakfast. Lisa went and sat at the table, right in front of Jennie.

 

"Good morning, unnies." She said, as she pulled out her phone.

 

Chaeyoung turned around and gasped. "Oh my little monkey! You look so cute. Like a minion." She ran towards Lisa, getting onto her lap and hugging Lisa tightly.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter