Time to Let Go

Give Love a Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Lisa returned from the park after almost nearly spending all of the afternoon with Dreamcatcher. She was in high spirits. And she had gotten a lot of great advice from them as well. Now all she needed to do was talk to Jennie without them having a shouting match again.

 

Lisa entered the dorm quietly and was surprised to see Jennie was in the living room. She quietly closed the front door amd locked it, going to Jennie who was already looking at her. Lisa sat down on the couch, a few feet away from Jennie. 

 

"Hey." Jennie said softly.

 

"Hey."

 

"Listen, Lili, I'm sorry for what happened earlier. It got really out of hand and I should've handled it better."

 

Lisa smiled slightly, "It's fine, unnie. I did some thinking and as much as it hurts me to say this, but I'm going to let these feelings for you go. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

 

Jennie shook her head, "You don't make me uncomfortable, Lisa. It's normal for you to develop feelings, you're only human. I can't fault you for that. Plus, you have great taste." That made Lisa chuckle a bit. "I'm glad we could finally talk about this like actual adults."

 

"I'm sorry about leaving earlier. I was just so hurt, I didn't mean to be rude to you, unnie." 

 

Jennie smiled slightly. "It's okay, Lili. Could I ask you to do me a favor?" 

 

"Of course, anything."

 

"Can you please stop calling me unnie, it's kind of weird." Jennie joked, getting up to sit next to Lisa.

 

Lisa chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, to be honest, it was weird... I," she paused, not knowing if she could say what she wanted to say. She sighed. "I really missed you, Nini."

 

"I missed you too, Lili. You have to remember, no matter what happens, I'll always be here for you and the other girls."

 

"Yeah, me too." Lisa let out a yawn. "Sorry, Nini. I'm a little tired."

 

"It's okay, Lis. Why don't you go rest? We can talk more tomorrow."

 

Lisa nodded and stood up. "Good night, Nini."

 

Jennie quickly got up and gave Lisa a brief hug. "Good night, Lili."

 

Jennie watched as Lisa gave her one last smile before going towards her room. She stood there, in silence, she didn't know why but earlier when Lisa had mentioned how she was planning to get over her, Jennie's heart had lurched painfully in her chest. She didn't know why. 

 

The cat-eyed girl shook her head and took a deep breath. "Don't think anything of it, Jennie." She whispered to herself before heading towards her own room, trying to keep any thought of Lisa out of her head.

 

***

 

The next day Lisa woke up with a smile on her face, she felt a lot lighter than previous days. Maybe now that she had talked to Jennie about everything she felt better. She just hoped being around Jennie more often wouldn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter