Hangin’ Out & a Secret

Give Love a Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls were all having fun and chatting in the kitchen as they prepared and cooked food. Jennie still hadn't came out of her room and it looked like she wouldn't for a while. But that was fine, they didn't want her to cause another huge fight. 

 

"Hey Soojin-ssi, can I just say that you're an amazing dancer!" Sua complimented as she gave her a smile. 

 

Soojin blushed slightly, "Oh thank you," she tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear. "So are you and Lisa as well."

 

"YAH YAH! Why are you blushing?!" Shuhua asked, feeling a bit jealous that Soojin was blushing at Sua's words.

 

"Baobei, calm down, you know I'm not used to compliments." Soojin said softly, holding Shuhua's hand.

 

Shuhua only pouted at her words. "Only I can make you blush." She mumbled.

 

Jisoo tilted her head as she watched the couple, "Wait... are you two?"

 

Shuhua and Soojin smiled shyly and nodded.

 

"... are we all gay or something?" Lisa asked, looking at everyone in the kitchen. 

 

The girls burst out laughing as Lisa looked at them in confusion.

 

"What? Why are you laughing? It's an honest question." 

 

Miyeon pecked her on the cheek. "You just look so funny, baby. You were all serious."

 

"I mean, I don't think we're all gay, are we?"

 

"That would be A LOT of gay."

 

"Well, we have Suayeon over here," Minnie started, pointing in their direction. "Then Lisyeon, Sooshu. Everyone else I'm not sure about."

 

"Well since we're on the topic of relationships, Yuqi and I have been dating for a while as well." Soyeon said.

 

"I'm Jisoo and I'm okay. Still single over here."

 

"Wait, you and Chaeyoung are not together?" 

 

Jisoo chuckled and shook her head. "No. We're not even though we act like it sometimes."

 

"But I do have a crush on someone, you could even say I'm kind of in love with them." Chaeyoung said as her cheeks burned.

 

Lisa's eyes widened, "You didn't tell me you chipmunk! Who is it?"

 

"Uhm... I'd prefer to keep it secret for now."

 

Lisa nodded in understanding. "Anyways, I just had an idea."

 

Everyone looked at Lisa.

 

"What if Sua, Soojin and I did a dance collab?"

 

Sua's eyes widened as she beamed in excitement, "That would be awesome!"

 

"Do you realize how crazy the world would go if you actually did one?"

 

Everyone laughed at the thought. "I could even get Seulgi on board too!" Lisa said, since she was close to the Red Velvet member.

 

"Maybe I could ask Nayeon if she can get Momo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter