Blackpink X (G)I-dle FT. Suayeon

Give Love a Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, what should we do girls? We basically have all day to ourselves. We could go to the amusement park?" Yuqi said, practically bouncing up and down in her spot. The girls were all in the lobby of the YG building. They were giving out ideas on what to do with their day.

 

"I'm honestly exhausted, I kinda just want to be at home, girls. This day has been emotionally draining. Sorry for killing the mood." Lisa chimed in, as Miyeon wrapped her arms around Lisa's waist, cuddling into her side.

 

"Hey, no. We understand, monkey. It's been one hard day." Chaeyoung commented, giving Lisa a small smile.

 

"And it's not even noon yet!" Shuhua said, trying to lighten the mood a little bit. 

 

"We can always just watch movies at your dorm? We can all get to know each other better, considering we might be visiting each other often." Soyeon spoke, giving Lisa and Miyeon a teasing smirk. "We're practically family now."

 

"Oh! Can we invite Bora and Siyeon unnie, too?" Lisa asked, smiling widely.

 

"You're close to Dreamcatcher?" Minnie questioned, furrowing her eyebrows. "Huh, didn't know that."

 

"Yeah, I met them when I was walking in the park the other day," she smiled down at Miyeon. "Actually they were the ones who encouraged me to give my babe a chance."

 

"Ooo, babe?! Wow, you already use those terms?! You work fast, Manoban! I'm proud of ya!" Jisoo chuckled and gave Lisa a high five.

 

Miyeon could only blush as she put her face in the crook of Lisa's neck. 

 

The girls only teased them more. 

 

The day started out a little bad, but with no doubt it was going to end on a great note. 

 

***

 

Once they were all settled at the Blackpink dorm, they got to deciding who was going to do what. 

 

"Alright, so who's in charge of cooking and in charge of going to get snacks and other things from the store?" Soyeon asked, being the leader that she is, taking charge.

 

"Lisa can't be in the kitchen, she'll burn the place down." Jisoo teased, poking Lisa in her side. 

 

"Unnie! That was one time!" 

 

"Alright, so Lisa, Minnie, Shuhua and Yuqi will go to the store, since none of them can be trusted in the kitchen." Soyeon said, smirking at the mentioned girls. 

 

"The betrayal!" Yuqi and Minnie put a hand over their hearts in a dramatic manner. Meanwhile, Shuhua just crossed her arms and pouted cutely.

 

"How come I can't go with my Lisa?!" Miyeon whined. 

 

"Because we want them back here within an hour, if you go, you two would be too distracted by each other to get anything done." Soojin teased. 

 

Miyeon could only pout. Lisa smiled at her girlfriend and have her a quick peck on the lips. "I'll be back before you know it, teerak."(Darling)[A/N:Yo, I used google for that last word, hopefully I spelt it and used it right.]

 

"Ew." Minnie scrunched up her nose in disgust, being the only one to understand the last word Lisa said.

 

Miyeon ignored her and blushed as she kissed Lisa again. "Okay, honey."

 

"Alright lover girl, let's go." Minnie grabbed the back of Lisa's shirt practically dragging her away from Miyeon. "Until we meet again, my love!" Lisa dramatically said, holding out her hand as if reaching for Miyeon.

 

Miyeon could only giggle, her Lisa was such a dork. But she was her dork.

 

"Who knew Lisa was such a dork." Soojin chuckled.

 

"Try living with her." Chaeyoung playfully rolled her eyes, as they made their way to the living room. Jisoo putting on Netflix on the TV.

 

"Now let's just sit back and relax until those crackheads come back," Soyeon said as she sat down on the couch next to Soojin and Miyeon. "And hopefully they come back in one piece."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter