Secret is Out

Give Love a Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I'm in love with Jennie unnie." 

 

Lisa could only stare at Chaeyoung in shock, since when had she felt this way? 

 

"W-when did you start having feelings for her?"

 

Chaeyoung smiled sadly as tears welled up in her eyes, "Maybe for as long as you had them."

 

"You've loved Jennie since our trainee days too?"

 

Chaeyoung nodded as she wiped the few tears that were slipping down her chipmunk like cheeks. 

 

"Why didn't you say anything? You–"

 

"I didn't want it to ruin our friendship, Lis," Chaeyoung's lips trembled as tiny sobs came out of her. "When you told me you had feelings for Jennie, I just couldn't bring myself to say that I was too. Plus Jennie wouldn't have felt the same for me either." 

 

Lisa could only stay silent as she watched Chaeyoung try to gather herself. "Even if she wasn't aware of it, Jennie liked you too. And I knew I couldn't do anything about it so I it up and locked away my feelings."

 

"B-but you never-"

 

"Showed the way I felt? I know. I got good at masking my feelings. I didn't want to show that I was miserable, I had to be strong."

 

"It's not good to bottle up your feelings like that, chipmunk."

 

"I know but it doesn't matter anymore. Jennie is in love with you and she would never see me that way. I can't compa–"

 

"Don't you dare finish that sentence and compare yourself with me, Chaeyoung," Lisa put her hands on the Korean's shoulders as she stared into her red swollen eyes. "You're perfect, in your own way. You should try to win Jennie over and hey," she chuckled. "Maybe you can get her off my back."

 

Chaeyoung chuckled slightly and sniffled. "You're not mad at me?"

 

"What? Why would I be mad?"

 

"Because I have feelings for Jennie unnie?"

 

Lisa smiled and shook her head. "I can't get mad at you for that, Chaeng. It's your feelings and emotions, you don't have control over that. And I feel nothing for Jennie anymore."

 

"But I am mad that you couldn't tell me this."

 

Chaeyoung nodded, "I know I was just afraid that it would ruin our friendship."

 

Lisa hugged Chaeyoung and rubbed her back. "Well now that it's out, what're you going to do?"

 

The Korean hummed as she laid her head on Lisa'a shoulder. "I don't know, I'm not even sure I could go for Jennie unnie, she's too in love with you to even notice me that way."

 

Lisa pulled out of the hug and put a few strands of hair behind Chaeyoung's ear. "Like I said, woo her. Try to court

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter