Hello Again

Give Love a Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on Lis, we've been on your part for a few hours now. What's going on?" Teddy spoke into the mic to talk to the Thai, watching Lisa in the booth from his monitor. Jennie and Jisoo had gone out to grab dinner for all of them, seeing as they were going to be staying for a few more hours.  

 

Chaeyoung looked at Lisa with concern, knowing the reason why Lisa wasn't at her best right now.

 

Lisa sighed and took off her headphones, running a hand through her hair frustratingly. She then put in her headphones again. "I'm fine, Teddy oppa. I'm just a little off today, that's all."

 

Teddy sighed, just as Jennie and Jisoo walked through the door with some plastic bags. "Why don't we continue this after we have had dinner. Maybe even go for a walk in the nearby park, take in some fresh air, alright?"

 

"Okay, oppa." Lisa then exited the booth, seeing that her other members had started taking out all of the take-out boxes, fixing them on the table. 

 

"Come monkey, let's get some food into you." Jisoo said softly, gesturing for her member to come closer to the table.

 

"I'm not hungry, unnie. I'm just gonna do what Teddy oppa suggested and take a walk for a bit, while you girls finish eating."

 

"But all you had today is cereal, you're not hungry?" Chaeyoung asked, her brows furrowing.

 

"I'll get something from the convenience store on my way to the park, I'll be fine." Lisa said as she grabbed her crossbody purse. 

 

"Make sure you come back within the hour, so we can finish everything up tonight." Jennie commented, finally talking to Lisa.

 

Lisa's heart beat raced, hearing Jennie's soft voice. She nodded slightly, "Sure thing, Jennie unnie."

 

Jennie's eyebrows furrowed at the mention of unnie. Lisa hadn't called her that since their early on years. She had given her permission to drop it, when they were alone of course. She still had to be respectful in public.

 

"I'll see you girls in an hour." Lisa murmured, passing by everyone to the door.

 

"Is someone going to explain to me what's going on with Lisa?" Teddy asked.

 

The other girls looked at each other not knowing what to say.

 

"She's just feeling home sick, oppa. Nothing too serious, I'm sure when she gets back she'll be the Lisa we know." Jennie finally answered, Teddy seemed satisfied with that answer as he nodded, grabbing another piece of fried chicken from the box.

 

Chaeyoung and Jisoo could only sigh, going back to eating their food.

 

***

After eating a small snack from the convenience store, Lisa walked towards the nearby park, wearing a mask and a hat, just to make sure no one would recognize her. It was pretty dark out so she didn't need to worry about anyone seeing her, especially Dispatch.

 

As she was walking on the little trail, looking up at the sky, staring at the stars, she didn't notice someone else walking towards her. The other person was texting on their phone, looking down at it. Lisa glanced in front of her, to see where she was going when she bumped into the other person. She quickly grabbed onto their waist and looked into their eyes. 

 

It was a woman. 

 

And not just any woman, but Cho Miyeon, her ex band mate. Although she was wearing a mask as well, Lisa would never fail to recognize the eyes of someone she trained so long with. 

 

"Miyeon-ssi?" Lisa whispered, quickly releasing Miyeon from her grasp. She nervously fiddled with the end of her shirt. She didn't know what to do. But if YG found out about this....

 

The other girl's eyes widened, finally recognizing the Thai in front of her. "Lisa?!"

 

"I–I'm so sorry for bumping into you, Miyeon-ssi."

 

"Hey, no. It's okay. I wasn't exactly looking where I was going either."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter