A Chipmunk, A Monkey, and A Chicken

Give Love a Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another sleepless night for Lisa. It's been a few days since meeting Miyeon at the park and she still hadn't contacted her. Lisa didn't want to bother Miyeon with her issues, although Miyeon said she could if she wanted, but Lisa just didn't know how to say what she wanted to.

 

She still wasn't on talking terms with her members as well. Lisa was basically always in her room if she didn't have anything to do, she tried avoiding the girls as much as possible. Of course she still greeted them if she saw them but there was no actual conversation going on in the Blackpink household.

 

Part of Lisa thinks she's being childish about the situation but the other part of her was just hurt, hurt that her members didn't let her in on Jennie's secret relationship. She would have been hurt, yes, but she was a member of this group as well, and she deserves to know what's going on with any of her members.

 

She picked up her phone and looked at the time. 

 

1:39 AM.

 

Lisa sighed and put her phone back in the nightstand, turning on her side and closing her eyes, hoping that she could fall asleep soon.

 

A few minutes later, there was a soft knock on her door, if Lisa were asleep she probably wouldn't have heard it, but she was awake, so she opened her eyes and got up, going to the door. 

 

"Who is it?" Lisa asked, putting a hand on the doorknob.

 

"It's me, Lis." The voice on the other side replied. "Can I please come in?"

 

Lisa sighed, it was Chaeyoung. She slowly opened the door, revealing her best friend. 

 

"Woah, I didn't actually think you would open the door for me." Chaeyoung stated, a look of surprise on her face.

 

Lisa sighed and walked to her bed, letting Chaeyoung step into her room and close the door behind her. "It's not like I could avoid you girls forever."

 

The Aussie sat next to Lisa and looked down at her hands that were clasped in her lap. "Lisa, me and Jisoo are  sorry we kept Jennie's secret from you. We just thought we were protecting you. But I guess that kind of backfired." She mumbled the last part.

 

Lisa glanced at Chaeyoung and slightly nodded. "I should be apologizing as well. I shouldn't have given you girls a chance to explain. I was just so upset that I had to find out Jennie's dating news late. We're a team, we should be able to share anything with each other."

 

"Even if it hurts you?" 

 

"It would've happened eventually, Chaeng. It's inevitable. Either way I still would've been hurt." Lisa explained. "But I can't stay mad at you girls all the time. Besides," she smiled slightly, "I can't resist y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter