Operation: Chaennie, Part II

Give Love a Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So where are we going, Rosie?" Jennie asked as Chaeyoung walked behind her, covering her eyes. They were at a restaurant that had a private garden that the Aussie had paid to rent out for the evening. She also made sure that no one but the wait staff would be able to go to the private area.

 

"Don't worry, Jen, we're almost there. Just keep your eyes closed." Chaeyoung said softly, as she stopped in front of a beautifully decorated table. Their surrounding area was lit by fairy lights, giving a soft glow in the area.

 

She took her hands off of Jennie's face and instructed her to take a seat as she pulled it out for Jennie.

 

"Okay, now you can open your eyes, Jen."

 

The cat-eyed girl opened her eyes slowly and let her gaze roam around the scenery around her. She let out a quiet gasp.

 

"Chaeng... it's beautiful."

 

Chaeyoung smiled brightly and sat across Jennie, just watching her take in everything. "Not as beautiful as you."

 

She watched as a faint blush rushed across Jennie's cheeks. A small smile gracing her lips. "Stop..."

 

"How can I stop when it's true? I've always thought you were beautiful, Jen. One of a kind."

 

Jennie could only shake her head in amusement, as she looked at the menu, wandering what to get. "Who knew you could be so cheesy."

 

Chaeyoung chuckled as she saw the waiter come to take their orders. "Let's order, shall we?"

 

***

 

It has been 30 minutes since they arrived. Chaeyoung and Jennie were just chatting about random things, telling funny stories and such.  The Aussie couldn't feel any happier, knowing that she possibly had a chance to be with Jennie in the future. She wasn't getting her hopes up now, but she was confident that Jennie could fall in love with her.

 

As for Jennie, she feels that she's having a night out with her best friend. Don't get her wrong, she thinks Chaeyoung is romantic and she's grateful that the chipmunk put in so much effort for her. She knew it would take sometime for her to get over Lisa, but if Chaeyoung continued to do things such as this for her, she knew it wouldn't take long for her feelings to change.

 

"Chaeng... can I tell you something?"

 

Chaeyoung looked up from her pasta and blinked, "Of course, unnie. You can tell me anything."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter