Too Far

Give Love a Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before anyone could do anything, Jennie lunged at Miyeon, pulling on her hair, and yelling at the top of her lungs. Gone was the kitten and was replaced by a seething tiger. Mostly everyone was in shock, they didn't know what to do. The one who reacted first was Siyeon, she grabbed Jennie by her arms and pulled her off of the other girl. 

 

"Get off of me!" Jennie managed to push Siyeon away. "Who even are you?! Don't ever touch me again!" 

 

"That's enough, Jennie!" Jisoo yelled, scaring everyone in the room. The girl in question could only huff and walked away to her room.

 

Everyone flinched as they heard the door slam shut.

 

"I'm so sorry she did that Miyeon," Lisa whispered to the girl as she pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry I didn't pull her off of you." She continued, feeling tears well up in her eyes. She was frustrated with Jennie's behavior. She let go of the hug, and combed her fingers through her girlfriend's hair. 

 

"It's okay, hon. I know you were shocked by Jennie, at least she didn't manage to actually pull my hair out of my scalp." Miyeon semi-joked, as she sniffled. Lisa only softly smiled and turned to Siyeon who was also talking to Bora quietly in the corner. The other girls went into the kitchen, going to start on the food they were going to make before Jennie had arrived. Jisoo had said they could do it another day, but the girls weren't too bothered about it, saying they could still have fun.

 

"Siyeon unnie, are you okay? I'm so sorry-" Siyeon held up a hand to stop Lisa from going further. 

 

"It's okay, Lis. I know she didn't mean it. Even though she's tiny, she has some fire in her."

 

Lisa shook her head in amusement. "Still, I'm sorry about the way Jennie was acting and also about what she said to you." 

 

"Don't worry about it. It's all good." SuA smiled. "Come on, Singnie. Let's go help the others and get to know them."

 

"Babe, why don't you go freshen up in the bathroom and hang out with the girls. I'll go handle Jennie." Lisa said, turning back to the Korean.

 

"Are you sure? Do you want me to go with you?" Miyeon asked, wrapping her arms around Lisa's waist and putting her chin on her chest, looking up at the Thai.

 

Lisa smiled, "No, it's okay. I can handle it. You go have fun with everyone else, I'm sure I won't be long."

 

"Okay." And with that Miyeon gave a peck on Lisa's lips and walked off to the kitchen with the others.

 

***

 

Lisa knocked on Jennie's door loudly, her knuckles almost hurting from the force, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter