Jennie is Jelly

Give Love a Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[With Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Jennie]

 

"H-hey, Jendeuk! What brings you out here? I thought you were taking a nap?" Jisoo asked, watching Jennie sit across from them. 

 

"Where did Lisa go? And with who?" The cat-like woman asked as she crossed her arms, glaring at her two members. 

 

Chaeyoung smiled nervously, looking at everywhere but at Jennie. "She went out with a friend."

 

"I know that. Who is it? I know you girls know." 

 

"We can't tell you, Jen. Lisa will tell you when she's ready." Jisoo said calmly, putting a hand on Chaeyoung thigh, hoping to calm her nerves. 

 

"Why do you two know and I don't? That's not fair, didn't we say we wouldn't keep secrets from each other?" Jennie asked.

 

"You can't really get mad at us for keeping Lisa's secret, we promised you we wouldn't say anything to her about your boy toy." Jisoo pointed out, crossing her arms as well, copying Jennie.

 

"Just give up, unnie. We won't tell you. You can try asking Lisa when she comes back. Now if you'll excuse us, we're gonna go watch a movie in my room." Chaeyoung got up from the couch, pulling Jisoo with her, leaving before Jennie could utter out another word.

 

Jennie could only grit her teeth in anger as she stood up going to her room, slamming the door.

 

***

 

Lisa was smiling to herself as she quietly closed the door behind her. She had just gotten back from Miyeon's dorm. After they kissed they stood outside of her door talking for almost an hour. Mostly how they were gonna come out to friends and family when they were ready. 

 

"It's past midnight, Lalisa. Where the hell were you?"

 

Lisa jumped slightly, hearing Jennie's voice coming from the living room. She sighed, she knew Jennie would be waiting for her when she got back. 

 

The Thai walked towards the living room and saw Jennie sitting on the couch with her arms crossed, wearing her pajamas.

 

"Nini, what're you doing up so late? You should go get some sleep." Lisa said, sitting on the other couch across from Jennie. 

 

"I could ask you the same thing, Lis. I asked Jisoo unnie and Rosie where you were and they wouldn't tell me. Do you want to tell me yourself? Or should I tell YG what you've been up to?"

 

Lisa took a deep breath, the last part made her remember what Miyeon had told her about Jennie going to YG about her dating in their trainee days. "Are you threatening me? That's unfair, Jen. Does he even know YOU'RE dating?"

 

"This isn't about me, Lisa! It's about you and all of this sneaking around you're doing!" Jennie's voice rose as She stood up from the couch.

 

Lisa followed suit and got up as well, as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter