Not Who You Think She Is

Different Worlds

it has been two days since mina last saw nayeon and she was starting to get worried. she started to think about the possibilities that could happen to nayeon.

 

 

she shook her head.

 

 

“no, no, no. she’s fine, she’s fine. i know she is,” 

 

 

then she heard a sound coming from her balcony. thinking it might be nayeon, she ran and opened the sliding door just to see a cat from her neighbors. she sighed.

 

 

“stupid cat,” 

 

 

she goes back to her couch, opened her phone and went to the gallery then she saw tons of photos of nayeon. 

 

 

tears threatening to fall from her eyes but she held it in. she missed nayeon and hopes she’ll come back soon. 

 

 

as she was looking through nayeon’s photos in her phone, she started to wonder why all of it was kind of blurry. then she tried to see if nayeon has a video recording herself and she does. she played the video and she froze on the spot. 

 

 

the video was glitching, nayeon’s eyes were turning from her brown eyes to red ones, voice changing and the speed of the video slows down every second.

 

 

“this is weird,” 

 

 

 

after hours of contemplating, she finally called her friends to show them and to finally tell the truth about nayeon. not thirty minutes long, she heard her doorbell ringing multiple times thinking it was her friends trying to annoy the hell out of her.

 

 

she walked to the door, opened it and she crooked her brows because no one was outside. she looked down to see a paper, she was about to pick it up when a shadow blocked her light. she glance back at the unfamiliar figure.

 

 

“who are you?”

 

 

she asked the tall girl in front of her who seemed to be just staring at her then shifted her gaze away and looked around mina’s apartment. just as she was about to say something again, she can hear her friends shouting from afar. 

 

 

“momo couldn’t come because she has a date with dahyun. and jeongyeon, well she went with them because of free food,” sana spoke as she stopped beside the tall girl. the tall girl looked at sana then back at mina.

 

 

“do you live alone?” the girl asked. 

 

 

“mina do you know her?” jihyo whispered then mina shook her head.

 

 

“why are you asking questions, lady? are you planning on doing something to our precious mina?” sana asked then stood in front of the girl.

 

 

“i’m tzuyu. and i have something very important to tell her,” she points at mina.

 

 

mina invited everyone in and they all settled at the dining table.

 

 

no one was starting the conversation which was starting to get awkward because tzuyu, her gaze was anywhere but at mina’s. but then thankfully, jihyo spoke.

 

 

“so tzuyu, what is it that you wanna tell mina?” she asked. 

 

 

tzuyu looked at mina, “do you know im nayeon?” 

 

 

mina was starting to shake because she hasn’t seen nayeon and she started to think that something has happened to her.

 

 

“y-yes, she lives with me,” 

 

 

tzuyu ran her hand through her hair.

 

 

“where is she right now?” she asked.

 

 

“i-i don’t know. i haven’t seen her for the last two days,” mina looked down at her fingers, her eyes started to get wet. she misses nayeon.

 

 

“does your friends know about her?” tzuyu looked at mina. 

 

 

“about her what?” sana and jihyo asked in chorus. tzuyu sighed, “nayeon is my cousin. mom’s side. and nayeon..nayeon is not like one of us.” 

 

 

“what do you mean not like one of us?” sana asked confused. “she- she isn’t a h-human,” mina stutters. 

 

 

jihyo and sana gave them a confused face. mina then explained about how her and nayeon met in the strangest way which was meeting in mina’s room. and also explained to where nayeon was from which scared them at first thinking that nayeon might hurt them but mina explained that she didn’t do anything to her which calmed them down and the further mina explained, they understood. 

 

 

“but why are you asking about her?” mina looked at tzuyu hoping she would tell to where nayeon is.

 

 

 

 

“nayeon- she uh.. she’s not who you think she is,” 

 

 

 

 

i already have a new minayeon story in my mind 😭