Forever

Different Worlds

 

 

nayeon was already seated inside the cafe, only waiting for jennie since her work was just about to end in a few minutes. they had agreed to meet where jennie works so it will be easier. 

 

 

“hello,” jennie greeted nayeon in a happy tone as she sitted across her. “hi,”

 

 

“so, a date.” jennie looked at nayeon.

 

 

nayeon nodded, “yes, a date.”

 

 

“you don’t know how to plan a date?” jennie tilted her head lightly.

 

 

“i wouldn’t ask you to help me if i knew,” nayeon playfully rolled her eyes. jennie scoffs.

 

 

“okay, so i have a few in mind,” 

 

 

jennie told her some ideas on what to do or where to take mina on a date. it was weird, for nayeon. the person who confessed to you, is helping you plan a date with your girlfriend. that’s weird, right? or is it just nayeon? probably just nayeon.

 

 

“why would i take her there?” nayeon asked, unsure about the idea.

 

 

“well, where would you take her?” jennie gave nayeon an unimpressed look. “you asked me to help you, and now you follow what i tell you,”

 

 

“but i don’t even have money!” nayeon complained.

 

 

jennie stood up to reach nayeon across the table to give her a smack on the head, “pabo! that’s why you’ll work here first,”

 

 

nayeon massaged the part where jennie hitted her while pouting, “fine,” then they both laughed.

 

 

little did they know someone was watching them.

 

 

 

 

“finally you’re here!” 

 

 

sana placed down her things in the dining table and headed straight to the couch without uttering a word to mina.

 

 

“sana, what’s wrong?” mina asked, getting worried because she’s used to sana greeting her whenever she enters her apartment. “you’re acting weird today,” she sat down beside her.

 

 

“i saw nayeon talking to jennie on a cafe,” she said with a serious face. mina just giggled at her.

 

 

“i know, she told me before she left,” 

 

 

“oh, so you knew? okay!” sana laughed and smiled. “was that the reason why you were acting strange earlier?” mina asked.

 

 

“yeah,” sana giggles, “i thought she was cheating on you or something. i just got worried for you and angry at her,”

 

 

as soon as mina and nayeon got home the night they got official, mina immediately told her friends about her finally being in a relationship with nayeon. 

 

 

“but aren’t you a bit worried, though?” 

 

 

“i am actually. you know jennie..she’s a—“

 

 

“flirt. i know,” 

 

 

“it’s okay. i trust nayeon. when i ask her earlier where she was going, she didn’t even hesitate to answer, you know?” mina told her. 

 

 

“maybe there’s just nothing to hide. nayeon is just too honest,” sana agree, “i still can’t believe she’s not a human,” 

 

 

 

they talked for a while just about anything that comes into their mind and they heard the door opened, revealing nayeon. 

 

 

“hey,” she greeted the two with an awkward smile. she walked to mina who was sitting and gave her a peck on the lips. “how was your day?” nayeon asked mina.

 

 

“isn’t it supposed to be me to ask you that?” mina giggles followed by sana.

 

 

“oh right. mine was great now that i’m here with you,” nayeon sweet talked mina earning a blush from the younger girl. 

 

 

“ah! i better get going so you two can do all those lovey dovey couple things,” sana winks at the both of them and headed out. 

 

 

“so what did you and jennie talked about?” mina asked as she sat on nayeon’s lap. 

 

 

“just stuff,” nayeon answered snaking her hands to mina’s waist. 

 

 

“really?” mina wrapped her arms around nayeon’s neck and started to lean closer. 

 

 

“mhm,” the nayeon captured mina’s soft lips with her own. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“jennie, i think this is a bad idea,” nayeon whines as soon as she sat beside jennie during their lunch break at the cafe. 

 

 

“why? what’s wrong?” jennie took a bite of her sandwich. “it’s just that...,” nayeon hesitated. 

 

 

“just what?” she slapped the back of nayeon’s head earning a yelp from the older girl. 

 

 

“there are people who keep flirting! what if mina finds out?” 

 

 

“she won’t! she doesn’t even know you work here!” jennie laughs. 

 

 

ever since nayeon started working at the cafe, students, whether it’s a girl or a boy, started to flirt with her. even giving nayeon their number and nayeon would just smile waving at them exiting the cafe then rolls her eyes whenever they’re not in the view anymore. 

 

 

“nayeon! remember. this. is. for. the. date. you’ve. been. planning!” jennie encourages the older girl. 

 

 

“so you really think the amusement park is a good idea? what if she doesn’t like rides?” nayeon started to get worried. 

 

 

“nayeon, if you’re forgetting, i am mina’s classmate on our ballet. i just happened to know she loves it there,” jennie said proudly. 

 

 

“okay—“

 

 

“hey you two! the break it over! go back to work!” their manager who just entered the room they’re at yelled at them. 

 

 

 

 

 

nayeon already finished her shift for the afternoon and was already heading out of the cafe when she suddenly bumped into a stranger. 

 

 

“i’m sorry,” she said helping the person pick up their papers that fell on the ground. 

 

 

“it’s okay it was my fault in wasn’t looking to where i was going,” 

 

 

nayeon looked at the person and said,

 

 

“tzuyu....” 

 

 

tzuyu looked up and her eyes widened. she didn’t think twice and tackled nayeon into the ground earning looks from the strangers passing by. she held nayeon by her head pressing it down to the ground and held her arm behind her, knees pressing down her legs. 

 

 

“let me go! what are you doing?” nayeon shouted at tzuyu. 

 

 

“what are you doing here, unnie?! you should—“ nayeon started to move, “stop moving unnie!” 

 

 

“why are you doing this!?” nayeon asked still trying to free herself. 

 

 

“you’re not supposed to be here, unnie! you’re not supposed to be in the human world!” tzuyu said keeping nayeon still.

 

 

“i’m not doing anything wrong, tzuyu!” 

 

 

“for now! but soon you will when you’re not yourself anymore! i don’t want you to hurt anybody, unnie. so please go back,” tzuyu cries slowly letting go of nayeon and just sat on the ground. 

 

 

“tzuyu...it already happened,” nayeon sat down with tzuyu on the ground still earning looks from the passerby. tzuyu looked at her in shock. 

 

 

“i-it happened already? how? what—“ 

 

 

“i didn’t hurt anyone. i even left mina after her performance because i was already  feeling something strange in my body. i left her for two days just to make sure i won’t hurt her. b-but after that,” nayeon stood up as well as tzuyu who was wiping her tears, and they both started walking, “i-i came back to mina still in my form,” 

 

 

“unnie! what if you did something to—“ 

 

 

“she told me i didn’t,” 

 

 

tzuyu gasped making nayeon chuckle. 

 

 

“yeah. she told me i was telling her to go to her room but she didn’t and she just started humming songs to me and i eventually calmed down and fell asleep in her arms,” she smiled at the memory. 

 

 

“well, that’s cute,” tzuyu stopped walking and sighs, “but you know unnie you’ll have to go back, and choose—“ 

 

 

nayeon cut her off, “i’ll choose to be a human,” 

 

 

“w-why? i thought you wanted to be like your father? why the sudden change of mind?” 

 

 

nayeon smiled.

 

 

 

 

“because i want to be with mina everyday and as long as i live, i want to be by her side forever,”

 

 

 

-

a short one. i can't really think straight rn. hshshshs