The Date

Different Worlds

 

 

NAYEON’s POV

 

 

 

it’s the day of our date. i’m so excited at the same time nervous. it always got me thinking, what if i messed up? we’re just going to the amusement park, what could go wrong? i hope this day will be perfect. just like my mina. so perfect i could kiss her all day if i could. i looked at my reflection in the window to check myself one more time before mina comes outside her bedroom. i look good. then i did poses to pass the time. 

 

 

“i feel so young,” i said to myself while chuckling. then i heard someone clearing behind me. i put a smile on my face because i already knew who it was. i turned around to be met by the most beautiful girl. mina looks so freaking gorgeous and it’s a good thing i can keep my hands to myself otherwise we won’t be able to go to our date today. smirks. 

 

 

“baby, you look perfect,” i walked in front of her placing both of my hands to her cheeks and pressing a soft kiss into her nose. 

 

 

“unnie..” i heard mina whine when i didn’t stop kissing her beautiful face. “let’s go now. i’m excited,” she giggles. 

 

 

“okay, let’s gooooo!” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

as we arrived at the place, i glanced at mina and she was just looking around with her eyes widen. she doesn’t like it? i shouldn’t have believed jennie. they’re not even friends in the first place. oh god, i think i ruined it. 

 

 

“mina, if you don’t like it here we can just go somewhere you know, i don’t really mind as long as i am with you. i should’ve known you don’t like crowded places,” i said looking down kicking invisible rocks. 

 

 

“what are you saying, unnie? i love it! i was just really happy i couldn’t talk because that last time i’ve been in a place like this was when i was a child. so thank you unnie for bringin me here,” mina told me as she gave me a wonderful hug. i love her hugs, it makes me feel happy and i feel comfort whenever she does. 

 

 

“really? i was scared that you didn’t liked it,” i nervously laugh and intertwined my hand to hers. “so,” i smile at her, “which ride do you wanna go first,” 

 

 

“i wanna try on the roller coaster!” mina said like a child, jumping up and down then started dragging me to the line. 

 

 

“i don’t—i don’t think i can ride that,” i looked at the roller coaster ride and it was so steep, i might vomit during the ride. but the thought flew away when mina was pouting at me. oh gosh. “okay, okay,” things i do for her. 

 

 

“oh! it’s our turn unnie!” mina grabbed my hand and drag me in the front seat. . i was shaking as i sat down then i looked at mina she was smiling so wide. i tried to smile too but i was really really scared. 

 

 

the operator of the ride was starting to check our seatbelts one by one. when she was checking mine, i grabbed her wrist and looked into her eyes directly, the operator gave me a confused look but then i told her, “tell my parents i love them. also tzuyu my cousin,” i ignored mina’s laughter beside me and continued, “if i can’t make it, please take care of my girlfriend,” i dramatically said like i’m about to die. the operator just laughed at me then left shaking her head.

 

 

“unnie, you’re overreacting,” mina slapped my shoulder but i didn’t react as i was shaking so much my body could go numb. “oh it’s starting!” mina shouted when the ride started moving. 

 

 

“oh ! oh ! oh !” i chanted closing my eyes. i felt mina held my hand. i was so weak i couldn’t even hold her hand back. 

 

 

i opened my left eye to see what was going to happen and the ride was already going up. i opened both of my eyes and sighed. 

 

 

“this doesn’t seem bad mina—ooh! ah!” i screamed at the top of my lungs when the ride dropped. freaking hell it was going too fast i think i left my soul at the top. 

 

 

i looked over to mina and felt the whole world went slow motion. she was smiling, so wide. i knew she was having fun. she looks so beautiful even with her eyes closed. she looked at me and i immediately shifted my gaze in my front and . 

 

 

(that’s when nayeon fainted)

 

 

basically the whole ride went up and down  but nayeon was already unconscious. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“nayeon unnie,”

 

 

i heard someone called my name and i felt my body being shaken. i slowly open my eyes, trying to clear my vision. “unnie,” i heard mina’s voice beside me followed by a cute giggle and a laugh that isn’t familiar. 

 

 

“you’ve made it, miss.” the operator that i’ve told my ‘dying wish’ earlier said to me. 

 

 

“unnie, you passed out during the ride,” mina laughs. “come on now, unnie. there are still people waiting for their turn,” she said as she helped me in standing up. during the walk i felt my knees gave up but it was a good thing that my arms were wrapped around mina and the operator.

 

 

“this is embarrassing,” i said as i lowered my head, earning a laugh from the two.

 

 

“don’t worry. there was someone who was worse,” the operator said, “she was vomiting as soon as the ride stopped,” she laugh. “okay, i think you guys can handle yourselves here, i still got work to do. just play games at the arcade if you still wanna live,” she winked at me (and was seen by mina) and left. 

 

 

“did you have fun, mina?” i turned to mina and she was looking somewhere else with her arms crossed. “mina?” i poked her shoulder and she aggressively moved away from my touch. what happened?

 

 

“baby?” i went in front of her gripping both of her shoulders with my hands and tried to take a peek on her face. “mina? what’s wrong?” i asked. 

 

 

“that lady was flirting with you in front me,” she whispered still not looking at me. 

 

 

“flirting? i didn’t even notice—“ 

 

 

“still! i saw her winked at you!” she whined. i held in my laughter to not make mina more mad. she’s so cute! 

 

 

“is that what you’re mad about?” 

 

 

mina nods. 

 

 

“why, baby? you know i’m all yours,” 

 

 

“okay,” 

 

 

“okay?” i traveled my hands to her cheeks and gave it a light squeeze, “you’re so cute,” i laugh. “let’s go, minariiiii,” i said in a cute voice making her smile. 

 

 

 

 

//END OF NAYEON’s POV//

 

 

all day it was mina dragging nayeon to every ride but nayeon wasn’t complaining though she loves all the rides they went to even if she passed out most of the rides. but as long as mina is happy, she’s happy. they ended up in a diner inside the park and ate their lunch. 

 

 

as soon as they finished eating, mina was already dragging nayeon again to the arcade. as they entered, mina stopped admiring the place and a smile was plastered on her face. nayeon can’t stop staring at her, mina’s side profile is beautiful. 

 

 

they started at the Just Dance 2020. they were doing pretty well especially mina. nayeon was just doing random dance just to make mina laugh at her until her stomach aches. nayeon’s silly dance earned the attention from the people inside and started recorded them. people were surrounding them (thanks to nayeon)  they were either clapping, laughing or dancing along. once they stopped, both mina and nayeon looked at each other full of love in their eyes, ignoring the people around them. 

 

 

mina ran up to nayeon and gave her a hug. “minari there are people watching,” nayeon said but hugged back. 

 

 

“i don’t care,” mina buried her head into nayeon’s neck, “i’m so happy, unnie,” 

 

 

“i’m glad you are, princess. i love you,” nayeon said out loud making their little audience’s heart flutter. 

 

 

“let’s go and do more fun things, unnie,” mina pulled away from the hug. stretching her hand for nayeon to hold. nayeon held mina’s hand and prepared herself to get dragged again.

 

 

 

 

 

im sorry for the mistakes if there are any... i didn’t proofread. 

i think one more chapter then...THE END????