Strange

Different Worlds

//flashback//

 

 

running.

 

 

running.

 

 

running.

 

 

his tracks stopped at a dead end in a dark alley. his breathing is so loud. she could hear him from afar. he tries to find another way out but failed then he heard footsteps coming from behind him. he grabbed the broken bottle from the case then turned around.

 

 

he became so pale seeing her red eyes. he shaking nonstop.

 

 

“p-please, don’t h-hurt me..” he pleaded the creature in front of him. he doesn’t know what she was but he knows she isn’t  one of them. then he heard laughter from the creature in front him, gulping really hard he started shaking once again. 

 

 

“you thought you could get away from what you did?” 

 

 

“p-please..i- i didn’t mean t-to..” he kneels while shaking as he cries.

 

 

“you didn’t? i know you were completely aware on what you were doing, young boy,” long slender fingers trailed up to his hair before gripping it tightly making him look up to it’s red eyes.

 

 

that’s what all he remembered before waking up from his consciousness. he was upside down hanging from a street light. people gathering around him. firemen trying to get him down, police investigating the place, reporters asking questions.

 

 

but it wasn’t reported.

 

 

 

//flashback end//

 

 

 

 

“how about this?”

 

 

nayeon walked out of the bathroom wearing a black pant-suit with specs to match up her “CEO look”. mina couldn’t stop staring because nayeon looks so hot.

 

 

she could only nod.

 

 

“why do i have to wear this?” nayeon whined, “i’m not used to it.” 

 

 

“well if you wanna watch me perform then wear that,” mina smirked. she knows nayeon wants to see her perform. 

 

 

“you’re wearing a dress?” nayeon pointed at mina who was about to wear her high heels. “yeah, so i can easily change into my costume.” mina replied, “besides unnie, you look really cool wearing that,” she her lips. 

 

 

nayeon checks herself out in the mirror, “well i do look cool,” she proudly said.

 

 

then mina heard her phone vibrated.

 

 

“my friends are already there, let’s go.”

 

 

 

the cab stopped in front of the theater where mina is going to perform along with the other dancers. they’ve prepared this performance for month and she hopes it goes well. 

 

 

she paid the driver and they both exited the car. she took a deep breath trying to calm herself down and felt nayeon’s big hands held hers.

 

 

“you’ll do great, don’t worry.” nayeon encourages mina as they both walked inside.

 

 

mina stopped dead tracks. there are a lot of people than she thought it would be. most are rich people chatting and some were students from her university and ballet teachers. then she spotted her friends sitting near the stage. 

 

 

“hey guys,” mina said as they approached her. they all looked at mina and nayeon.

 

 

“oh hey! mina, ms. jessica was looking for you and she said that she needs you to change now,” jihyo told mina.

 

 

mina bid her goodbye to her friends and nayeon as she went backstage to change into her outfit for the performance. nayeon sat beside sana and to her left it was still vacant.

 

 

“you look hot, nayeon,” sana winks. they all chatted for a moment to pass the time and the lights dims indicating that the performance is about to start. then she heard someone taking a seat beside her.

 

 

once the performance started, nayeon couldn’t find mina on the stage. but sana told her that mina will show up in a few and she nodded. 

 

 

in the middle of the performance the spotlight was at the top of the well-built stares and just in time, it was mina in a beautiful white wavy short dress. nayeon couldn’t stop staring. mina is indeed beautiful. she looked like an angel. mina was dancing gracefully giving her all, moving along the music. mina was the special performer. people who were watching were in awe. some were tearing up to how beautiful the story was portrayed. 

 

 

when it ended, claps were heard. they all stood up clapping and the performers bowed down.

 

 

it was beautiful.

 

 

especially mina.

 

 

 

 

when they were about to leave the place, nayeon felt a tap on her shoulder.

 

 

“nayeon,” 

 

 

it was jennie.

 

 

“oh hey,” nayeon replied then she felt mina grab her hand.

 

 

mina is jealous.

 

 

she learned the word when momo told her what it was.

 

 

“you didn’t text me,” 

 

 

“oh yeah i’m-“

 

 

“why would she text you?” mina joined in, “she has a girlfriend. and that would be me.” 

 

 

jennie raised a brow, “nayeon didn’t say anything about having a girlfriend. she didn’t mention anyone,” 

 

 

jennie sees mina’s friends approaching them and that’s when she left with mina still glaring at her.

 

 

“what happened?” momo asked as she approached them. 

 

 

“mina you’re now my girlfriend?” asked by nayeon who was highly amused. mina shook her head, “no,” she said.

 

 

nayeon sighed. 

 

 

“that’s okay. you haven’t even responded to what i said anyways,” she shrugged.

 

 

“what did you say to her?” sana asked and eyes were on her. “that i like her,” she responded as if it wasn’t that a big of a deal. it was. for mina. who was embarrassed.

 

 

sana clasped her hands together looking at mina, “you better date nayeon,” she joked.

 

 

mina glanced at the quiet nayeon who seemed to be looking at someone, she looked where nayeon’s sight was and she was looking at nothing.

 

 

then nayeon spoke, “i- uh..mina i have to go somewhere,” she kissed mina’s forehead, “i’ll see you later,” she then walked fast at the direction where she was looking before.

 

 

“that was strange,” momo commented looking around trying to see if she can spot nayeon. 

 

 

“i’m hungry. let’s go eat?” jihyo suggested which everyone seemed to agree. “don’t worry mina she’ll back,” she pats mina’s back.

 

 

“i just find it weird because she doesn’t go anywhere unless she takes me with her,” 

 

 

“maybe she has something important to do. you know, like a work.” sana said.

 

 

oh right, they don’t know anything about nayeon being a demon. 

 

 

mina hopes nayeon comes back soon.