The Date II

Different Worlds

 

the sun was setting, both of girls were sitting on a bench resting due to how tired they were after getting on rides here and there, tasting food from the stalls and taking pictures whenever they can during their rides. 

 

 

“i’d like to stay like this forever,” mina started. “with you,” she stared at nayeon. 

 

 

“won’t you get tired? sitting on a bench watching that sun?” nayeon joked earning a slap from mina. 

 

 

“that’s not what i meant, unnie. i meant to stay with you forever,” mina whined kicking her feet in the air. nayeon kissed the crown of her head, “i know, baby. i was just joking.” 

 

 

“unnie,” mina called, “i want to ride the ferris wheel,” she pouted doing her best puppy eyes to nayeon. 

 

 

“okay. just stop doing that, gosh!” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

during the line for the ferris wheel, mina can see that nayeon can’t stay still, it was obvious that she was scared. she kept flapping her arms like a bird and sometimes hitting a person. mina can’t help but laugh at her but noticed that there were group of girls staring at nayeon while they whisper. nayeon looked at mina and to where she was looking and got the hint. she wrapped her arms around mina’s waist, leaning her head on her shoulders. 

 

 

“i told you, princess. i’m all yours,” nayeon whispered into mina’s ear sending shivers down to her spine. 

 

 

nayeon only let go of mina when it was their turn. nayeon held mina’s and let her entered first before her. the guy closed the door and it slowly moved starling nayeon. she gripped at the railings in each sides.

 

 

“unnie, you should’ve told me you’re scared of rides,” mina said looking at the view. 

 

 

“no, no, no, it’s okay. i’ll get used to this,” nayeon said as she slowly let go of the rails, and looked outside admiring the view also. 

 

 

the whole time, nayeon was staring at mina instead of the view outside. mina was a better view anyway. she can’t help but smile at mina looking outside like a child, her eyes shining and her smile is so bright. nayeon loved this feeling. the feeling whenever she’s with mina. she feels warmth inside her body, she feels comfort and she feels happiness. nayeon just loved every moment with mina whether if it’s just sitting and doing nothing. she felt bad for leaving mina after she just promised her that she’ll never leave. nayeon wanted to make it up to mina. she’ll make it up to her by staying by her side forever. 

 

 

“unnie,” mina called nayeon. 

 

 

“hm?”

 

 

“you’re staring,” she giggles, “the view is right outside the window,”

 

 

“but you’re a better view,” 

 

 

“you’re so cheesy,” mina moved to sit beside nayeon. “let’s cuddle here,” she hums circling her arms around nayeon’s abdomen. 

 

 

“i love you, mina.” 

 

 

“i love you too, unnie,”

 

 

then they both enjoyed the ride watching the sun sets from afar. telling each other’s stories they know and made up one. cracking jokes, and taking pictures for them to keep. 

 

 

soon the ride ended and it was getting dark so they both decided to head back home and end their amazing date. 

 

 

 

 

 

“did you have fun, mina?” nayeon asked as she sat beside mina in the living room. 

 

 

“yes, i did. it was the best date, unnie,” mina leaned her head to nayeon’s. “you know what’s funny, unnie,”

 

 

“what?”

 

 

“we were already living together even before we got together,” she laughs. 

 

 

nayeon chuckled, “well i’m sorry it’s just because i just appeared out of nowhere while you were sleeping,” 

 

 

“but i’m thankful that you did,” mina kissed nayeon’s cheeks. 

 

 

“yeah, if i didn’t i might just be stuck there,” 

 

 

“mhm,” 

 

 

“yeah,” 

 

 

“but you know what we can do now..” 

 

 

“what?” 

 

 

mina leaned into nayeon’s ear, “make love,” she said seductively.

 

 

nayeon looked at mina with in shock. mina bit her lip, stood up and started walking to her bedroom not forgetting to sway her hips and giving nayeon one last seductive look with a wink and closes the door. 

 

 

“this is the best!” nayeon whispered scream and ran up to mina closing the door behind her. 

 

 

she sees mina sitting in the middle of her queen sized bed giving nayeon an innocent look. nayeon started crawling towards her with a smug face. mina slightly opened her legs for nayeon, pulling her neck and giving her a kiss on the cheek then to her lips. 

 

 

“are you sure about this?” nayeon asked.

 

 

“mhm,” mina nods pulling nayeon for another kiss. “but it’s my first time, unnie..” she bit her lip, embarrassed at her confession. 

 

 

“it’s mine too. but don’t worry, i’ll be gentle, okay?” nayeon assured mina. 

 

 

“okay..”

 

 

“okay..”

 

 

“unnie..” mina whines, “please...now,”

 

 

nayeon giggles, “okay,”

 

 

nayeon leaned in for another kiss and that’s how their night started. 

 

 

fin.