Plan

Different Worlds

 

cold breeze passes through their faces as they both walk around the city as city lights were already lit up for the whole night. they both walk hand in hand while they both keep quiet enjoying each other’s  company. 

 

 

this has been their routine. every night, they go on walks around the city, they stop to take a rest on a bench and talk until one of them sleeps on the other’s shoulder and the one who is awake has to carry the sleeping person to their home. but it was always mina who sleeps first.

 

 

they both sat on a bench in an open park, hands still clasped together.

 

 

“mina, what do you wanna be when you grow up?” nayeon started.

 

 

mina laughs at nayeon’s silly question, “what do you mean by grow up, unnie? i’ve already grown up,” she leans her head on nayeon’s shoulder.

 

 

“oh. i heard that question on a show,” nayeon smiled remembering the time she was watching her favorite show on mina’s tv. 

 

 

“you mean your favorite kid’s show?” mina closes her eyes feeling the cold air.

 

 

“yeah. but you didn’t answer my question,” nayeon whines stomping her foot on the ground a little.

 

 

“you’re like a child, i swear,” mina rolled her eyes playfully, “hm..i wanna be a very well known ballerina. a professional one,” she smiles. “what about you unnie, what do you wanna be?”

 

 

“i want to be yours,”

 

 

as nayeon was just about to look at mina, mina was already looking at her with wide eyes.

 

 

“and you, to be mine,” she smiles.

 

 

“mina, have you kissed someone before?” nayeon asked as she started to lean. 

 

 

mina blushed in embarrassment. she’s already an adult but haven’t had her first kiss yet. she shook her head lightly. 

 

 

then nayeon leaned into mina, placing her hand on her cheeks as their foreheads touched.

 

 

“can i be your first kiss?” 

 

 

mina nods.

 

 

mina closed her eyes and the moment she did that, she felt a soft plump lips into hers. she felt fireworks when their lips touched, butterflies in her stomach dancing happily. 

 

 

it felt right. 

 

 

she wrapped her arms around nayeon’s shoulder and nayeon’s on mina’s waist. they both pulled each other closer wanting more. 

 

 

there were no tongues involved as it was just their first kiss together. when air was starting to be a problem, they pulled away, smiling at each other.

 

 

“mina, do you want to be my girlfriend?” 

 

 

mina nods happily, “yes!” 

 

 

they both shared a tight hug.

 

 

“so that means i can kiss you whenever i can, right?” nayeon asked making mina laugh. they both pulled away.

 

 

“sure, unnie,” 

 

 

nayeon then pulled mina into another kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

mina was busy doing her projects to be passed this coming week, skipping breakfast and forgetting to eat lunch.

 

 

nayeon, on the other hand, was busy searching something on mina’s laptop.

 

 

‘places to go on dates’

 

 

that’s what she searched up on google. 

 

 

nayeon is not used to do this kinds of stuff but is willing to do just for mina. she even meet up with jennie to teach her things about relationships. 

 

 

jennie confessed to nayeon that she had a crush on her, but when nayeon told her that she was already in a relationship, jennie accepted it and even helped nayeon with it. they remained good friends. and besides, someone was trying to pursue jennie but she was too caught up with nayeon that’s why she ignored them. but then, of course, she gave them a chance. 

 

 

“this is so hard,” nayeon mumbled to herself carefully making sure mina won’t hear her. “it says here taking someone on a restaurant for a date is overrated but then jennie said i should take mina on a—“

 

 

“what are you reading?” mina popped out of nowhere. nayeon immediately closed the laptop so mina won’t see anything.

 

 

“uh— nothing.” 

 

 

“give me that,” mina grabs the laptop but nayeon won’t let her. “no,” nayeon shook her head and embraced the laptop.

 

 

“why?” mina pouted. then she tried reaching it again but nayeon was fast enough to place it behind her and tackle mina unto the couch. nayeon was on top of mina and she held mina’s hand above her.

 

 

both of them were just staring at each other, forgetting about earlier. nayeon was starting to lean in and mina closed her eyes. 

 

 

she felt nayeon’s lips on hers. 

 

 

it still feels like the first time they kissed even though they kiss everyday or every chance they got. 

 

 

nayeon’s hand started traveling from mina’s inner thighs to the inside of mina’s shirt. but she knows she wouldn’t go that far. 

 

 

nayeon pulled away but mina was chasing nayeon’s lips while eyes were still closed making nayeon giggle. 

 

 

mina opened her eyes, “why did you stop?” 

 

 

“i have to do something,” nayeon got up from mina, grab the laptop and went to mina’s room to continue her plan.

 

 

mina, who was flustered, stayed in her position for about a minute still thinking about nayeon’s hand position earlier.

 

 

“h-her hand went inside my shirt..” she gulps, “where did she learned that?” 

 

 

but mina knows, deep inside her heart and her mind, that she wanted it. 

 

 

on the other side of the room, nayeon, for the past ten minutes had been having problems about planning the date. so she decided to meet up with jennie. 

 

 

she changed into something warm, since it’s already getting colder. 

 

 

she and mina went to the mall last month to buy nayeon clothes since nayeon has been wearing clothes from mina’s brother. 

 

 

she made sure to close all the tabs from mina’s laptop before she went out of the bedroom. she spotted mina in the kitchen table still doing her projects. she didn’t notice got out of the room until nayeon spoke.

 

 

“mina, i’m gonna go out first,” she put on her jacket and kissed mina’s forehead. she loves kissing her forehead. 

 

 

“do you want me to go with you?” mina asked placing down her materials on the table. nayeon shook her head, “no it’s okay, i’m actually meeting with jennie,”

 

 

mina tensed up at the name that has been mentioned. 

 

 

“why?” she looked up at nayeon with her puppy eyes.

 

 

“er— i just need her help for something,” 

 

 

“but why can’t you just ask me about it?” mina pouted and looked down on her lap. 

 

 

“baby, stop sulking. i promise we’re just going to talk,” nayeon pulled mina into a hug. “i’ll be back before you know it!” she kissed her lips and left the apartment.

 

 

“is she always meeting with jennie without telling me?” she sighs, “i just hope she don’t do something stupid like she always does,” she laughs at herself but sighs as soon as the thought of nayeon being with jennie entered her mind again.